#39 Invasion

I Am going to skip Shikamaru's and Temari's fight, it's the same watch it on youtube if ya want to see it.

Naruto stared at Shikamaru as he said he had run out of chakra... he knew he was lying... his eye flashing red for a brief moment to confirm his suspicions. "Why would he save his Chakra if he's not fighting next round..." Naruto's eyes wandered to the red head next to him, a similar thought running through his head. Looking at the sheet of who would fight next, he saw that it was Sasuke... but just as he was wondering where he may be, a flurry of leaves appeared in the middle of the Arena, Kakashi looking around as he did.

"Oh? Were we late?" Rolling his eyes, Genma sighed. "You're in luck, it's your student's turn." He said with an unamused look. "You know how it is, the road of life really does turn." The small back and forth went on as Naruto looked down at Sasuke who was looking directly at the sand ninja in front of him, sizing him up while he had a sudden chill run up his spine... "He's gotten better..." He smiled slightly before his eyes focused on the mark that was peaking out of Sasuke's shirt and he could only frown, knowing that the snake sanin had done something to his former teammate... he could tell.

The once cool and calm on the outside Uchiha had become much colder when he had walked past him a few times, he honestly couldn't shake the stare that he had gotten that slowly turned more and more into a hateful glare. Just as he was wondering what he could do, he felt a hand placed on top of his shoulder and he had jumped, looking back he saw Ryou's concerned glance.

"It's nothing... just a chill." Haku couldn't help the snort that he made and turned away, looking towards the match that was about to begin. "It'll be interesting to see our fight, Right? Ryou-san." The red head through a look and shrugged his shoulders. "I hope it'll be that simple..." Hearing the fight start, all eyes landed on Sasuke rushing forward, sand rushing out of the gourd on the back of the redhead, to block a series of kicks. The sand started to form a clone and started to attack back, only for Sasuke to kick it directly in the chest.

However, with the sand being controlled by Garra, the sand enveloped around his leg, Naruto grimaced before Sasuke brought his other, spinning himself fast and kicked the clone in the head, completely destroying it. "Hmm, seems like he copied some of your moves, Naruto-kun." Ryou muttered before a shadow caught his eye, looking up he saw an Anbu rushing around the top of the arena, right above the Kage booth... Narrowing his eyes, he tapped Naruto's shoulder before pointing up towards the Kages. 

"Seems like Jiraiya and Sandaime-sama has got some precautions." Naruto's eye flashed red once more, but he frowned, focusing on the booth for a little longer, the Kazekage seemed... off... the chakra seemed different." Unfocused from the battle, he jumped when he heard a chirping sound, turning he looked at Sasuke in surprise, his form was on top of the wall, his Sharingan active, looking down towards Garra, he saw that he was encased in a dome of sand.

"That Kakashi... He seriously taught him the scariest assassination technique since the fourth Hokage's Hiraishin... he defiantly needs restraint when it comes to that brat of an Uchiha." Naruto looked on in surprised at how fast Sasuke went from down the wall towards the sand... plunging his hand into it... the silence deafened the arena... Before the scream haunted them... "IT'S MY BLOOD! MOTHER!" A few things happened almost instantly... feathers slowly fell above every single one of them, and an explosion happened in the Kage box...

Haku, Ryou, and Naruto reacted almost instantly. Seeing Sand and Sound shinobi trying to attack dazed Chunin made it hard not to realize what was happening... That the sand was also a part off the attack with Orochimaru... Naruto appeared in front of the slowly realizing Hiashi Hyuuga, Kunai out as he looked back. "Are you alright, Hyuuga-san?" Asking briefly, he clashed the Kunai out of the others hand and brought the blade to strike... only to use the back of the kunai to butt it against the sand Chunin's head, knocking him unconscious.