3# Vacation?

Ryou smiled sheepishly as he stared at the mirror in front of him. If he was going incognito he had to dress like a normal person... well semi normal. He had a white shirt with a red zip up jacket on that was unzipped and a pair of black jeans on. He seemed rather normal then besides the abnormal hair color and eyes... but the eyes he might get away with since the Hyuuga do live here.

He grinned at the thought before he opened the door with a key in hand. It was for a tourist house.. there were a quite a few here in Konoha after war times, but never has all of them been full. So far only five out of the ten in the village were in use, only times of emergencies has all of them been full before but never for a normal trip.

He walked down the streets in ernest, he was fairly enjoying being out... hearing crowds converse and markets bustling as he walked... never has he been near the ones in his village... but there was a reason. His village wasnt a ninja one.. yes ninja reside there but if you compare it to a small ninja village like Takigakure... then they would easily out class in numbers and also the fact they produce the ninja.

If it was a ninja village then he would be able to walk around with more respectful bows then the greedy ones he get now... it was always the same for stuff like this... father dies... son takes the mantle... and people try to con his sadness in a way of getting his power...

He put his hands behind his head to avoid clenching his fists at the thought... he turned down the road and saw many food markets and restraunts making his stomach growl... he for some reason decided to skip breakfast, so he began to walk the seemingly longer way, but also grab some food. He walked into a booth and moved the cloth and saw he was the only person there and a bell was there with stools all along a counter top.

He looked at the menu in curioisity and smiled seeing what was on the menu. He dinged the bell and a slightly older brown haired girl came around the corner, He assumed to be the kitchen, and smiled. "Hello! What can I get for you?" The red head smiled at her greeting. "A bowl of Miso ramen please." The girl nodded before going back around and seemed to shout out the order to whoever seemed to make the ramen.

Ryou heard the curtains rustle behind him and assumed another person was coming in.. "Stupid teammates.." he heard a small annoyed groan and turned and saw a blond hair teen.. his breath seemed to hitch as he sae the boy... he seemed to be...

He looked towards the front but his eyes kept a stern intrest onto the blond a few seats down. "Naruto! Welcome back, the usual?" The brown haired girl asked as she peered in making The blond smile up towards her but shake his head. "Just one Miso Ayame-chan.." Ryouichi looked over towards the brown haired girl to see her eyes flash in concern towards the blond...

"Whats wrong Naruto?" She asked concerned making him sigh and shake his head and looked down at the counter. Ayame sighed but she heard a ding and went to grab the order. She came around the corner and was about to place it in front of himself but he raised his hand. "He can get mine... I can wait." Ryou whispered and smiled making her pause and smile slightly. "Your new from around here?" When he nodded she continuned. "Can you... greet him? Hes... not fairly a happy kid..." she said in sadness before she went over towards Naruto and set the bowel down in front of him.

The blond nodded towards Ayame before breaking his chopsticks and muttered Itadakimasu. Ryou had a small grin at the thought and got up and sat down right next to the blond and shouted out "One miso please!" The blond seemed to jump at the boys presence but slowly began to slowly eat his noodles. Ryouichi smiled at the boy and looked at him curiously. "I'm Ryouichi!" He said holding out his hand. "But you can just call me Ryou. I don't mind." He seemed.. excited when he was talking to the blond... he supposed it was one of the first normal start to a conversation he has had so far.. "N-Naruto.." he seemed to be taken aback by the red heads forwardness to make a conversation happen but decided to shake his hand..

"Nice to meet you Naruto." He gave a little tilted smile as he closed his eyes makimg a small dust of pink rush to the blonds face. "Your order." Ayame placed the bowl down in front of Ryouichi and gave him a small grateful look for interacting with the blond. The red haired boy grabbed his chopsticks and said "Itadakimasu!" Before he gladly ate his food. "Wow this is really good." He felt eyes on him and he turned to see Naruto staring at him.

"You know taking a picture will last longer." He slurped some noodles making the blond blush brightly as he turned his head away, knowing he got caught for staring. He chuckled and he wrapped his arm around his shoulder. "Ahh its alright Naruto, dont be so hurt. Why do you seem down?" He asked curiously making Naruto look up towards the taller boy... "you wouldnt understand..." he muttered makung him grin happily. "Try me!"

Naruto smiled briefly at it but frowned thinking about it. "My teammates dont really... care for me." He sighed making Ryou tilt his head curiously. "How so?" He pursed his lips at the thought. "I invited them to join me for lunch and... they went off with sensei.. I dont think he likes me either since he focuses on the Teme..."

Ryou frowned at the story until he contiuned. "Oh well. I'm used to being alone so.. might as well stay alone." He looked towards his bowl of broth as he sae a slight reflection of himself. "You're not alone, I'm your friend right?" He smiled towards the blond making him give him a slight lazy eye. "You're not funny." Ryou gave him a look with a raised eyebrow. "I find myself to be very funny, besides, I am serious. I'm here kinda on vacation. You're the first person I have talked to." Naruto looked at him curiously at that.

He opened his mouth before he grimanced at a thought... "it be best if you stayed away from me while you are on vacation.." he layed some money down before he got up and left the booth and Ryou swore he saw a tear slowly leave the boy and hit the ground. He looked towards the brown haired girl and left more then enough to pay for twenty bowls and ran after the boy.

He turned towards the left to see Naruto on the ground looking up towards two men who he seemed to bump into. "You little demon! Watch where your going!" He raised his foot making Naruto close his eyes waiting for the impact but nothing came.. he felt arms around him and he opened his eyes to see he was being carried by Ryouichi. He blushed as Ryou seemed to glare at the man. "It was a accident. Surely you can forgive him for that." Ryou said in a tone making the man scoff. "Get out of here kid. Let me handle the little fox demon. He deserves to die after everything it has done."

Ryou raised his eyebrow as he clenched his hands in a protective manner before he lightly placed the shorter boy down slowly before dissapearing and kicking the man on the leg and wrapped his arm around the mans neck and whispered "Touch him and you will experience a fate far worse then death." He dropped the man making him crawl in fright away from the red head. Ryou turned towards the crowd that seemed to give him a look of distaste. "Anyone else want to proove a point? Cause i can go all day." Ryou grabbed Narutos hand and pulled him and himself out of the crowd.

"You didn't have to do that.."

"Yes I did, you are my friend. You like it or not, your stuck with me."

Naruto frowned slightly at that and pulled the boys hand towards a alleyway who seemed to be confused by the action. "I want friends... I want you as a friend... but I cant because..." Naruto bit his lip as tears threatened to spill over. "I am the Jinchuriki of the Kyuubi... so if your my friend... you will get hurt." Ryouichi blinked slightly at that.

"You seriously are a idiot aren't you." Naruto looked up to see Ryou walk towards him and pin a hand next to his head against the wall. "If that is why that happened back there then everyone in this village is a idiot." Naruto opened his mouth to speak but the red head stopped him. "I'm your friend... no matter what. Okay? I can handle myself."

Naruto closed his mouth but slowly nodded making him smile slightly. "Okay... then where to next?" He looked up curiously at the red head, "W-what?" Ryou grinned. "You are my tour guide for the day. I am on vacation~." He said happily making Naruto go agape but then saw the knowing smile on Ryou. "Soo... Naruto... where do you want to go to hangout?"

The blond walked in front of him and had a small smile happen on his face... "The park?"

...

Tbc..

Tell me how you like it so far :D.