9# Sick feeling

The next morning, Naruto yawned as he walked, he still was sore, but he had to go to his training grounds today seeing as he missed the day before, Naruto made sure that he was  awake in time with Ryou, he didn't want to break his promise to him... he did wake in a different position ever so slightly... Ryou must have moved him slightly because he was in his arms backed up to his chest... he smiled, still feeling a ghost like heat of his arms... his mind was interrupted as he came to the bridge and saw Sakura and Sasuke. Sasuke gave a odd look from a far but Sakura ran up to him quickly. "Where were you? We looked everywhere for you!" Naruto blinked and tilted his head slightly.

"Really? I was kinda sick after the festival so I stayed ho-"

"Liar! We checked your apartment!"

Naruto closed his mouth while she gave him a look.. "Well I wasn't completely lying... but it doesn't matter anyways..." he shot back making her frown while he paused and gave the two a look. "You 'checked' my apartment?" Naruto said with a look of annoyance making Sakura tense up before she closed her mouth, locking her jaw for her not to say something wrong. "Sorry..." she whispered making him tightly hold the rock in his hand as he looked over the calm stream of water below him... before throwing it with a chakra enhanced throw and it skidded across the water before it embedded itself into a tree.

Sasuke tensed hearing the loud crack from the tree from this distance but remained silent as the blond looked towards the sky with a sigh before his head turned towards Sakura who seemed to flinch at the look he gave. "Tell Hatake I'll be training like usual... without a sensei." Naruto turned and kept his pace... his composure was firm and seemingly not bothered... but... the audacity of his team... He shook with a hatred after he walked out of view of the two before he looked down at his ring and bit his lip.. "He might be able to help me.." Naruto whispered before he went right instead of left where the tourists house stand.

...

Ryou sat calmly in a meditative state, blocking most of the noise that would count as intrusions... but when he heard a knock at his front door he opened his eyes curious who would be visiting him... He got up and walked towards the door before opening it only to be surprised to see the blond jinchuuriki. "Naruto-kun? You know you don't gotta knock... why are you here so early?" He asked opening the door for him to walk in making the blond smile slightly, he still had the upbeat attitude like usual... "I... Didn't want to 'train' with my team today..." He had emphasize the word train making Ryou frown and nod in understanding before he closed the door as he walked in.

"I was wondering... if I could train with you.." Naruto whispered slightly timidly making Ryou grin and grab his hands and brought them close to him with a small grin. "Wondering... or want?" The red haired teased making the blond smile slightly.. "I want to train with you.." Ryou let go and turned around before sitting down and patted towards the space that was directly in front of Ryou. "Sit." Naruto nodded and walked right next to Ryou and then sat down right in front of him... feeling his arms snake around his waist and pull him close and whispered a word into his ear. "Focus..."

The voice made him shudder... "How... when you are right behind me.." He whispered slightly annoyed at the almost impossible task. Ryou smiled before he snapped his finger so Naruto would look towards his hand that was in front of the two.. before a flame erupted on his finger tips. "If you are able to do this exercise... you'll be able to do this." Ryou said before with his other hand made his fingers slowly enclose on one another before the flame got smaller and smaller before it sparked out..

"Wow.." The whisper made Ryouichi smirk, he must of impressed him with that. "Now... If you are able to meditate with me right here trying to distract you... you'll be completely in control over your emotions and chakra's sensitive nature... of course you need to do a few other exercise for control... but this is the most important part." Ryou whispered into his ear making Naruto nod before he closed his eyes and completely cleared his mind... He felt a small prod on his stomach which was made aware of Naruto... but it did not falter him what so ever... the hand that did that slowly moved towards his arm and down his arm... it was odd... feeling something... but completely and utterly ignoring it... 

However alarms showed when the hand touched the ring... Naruto's right hand shot up towards the intrusion and grabbed the hand that touched the ring with a tight hold.. but he seemed... as if he was still meditating? Ryou tapped his shoulder twice, which was a signify to tell him to come back to reality. Naruto opened his eyes and saw that he was holding onto Ryou's hand... "Wow... that is interesting." the red haired Damiyo said before he winced slightly making the blond go wide eye and release his hand and turned around to see him with a pained expression. "You seem to have meditation down to a reflex... but that last movement... you didn't even know you did that?" Ryouichi asked in surprise making him shake his head.

"Well.. I learned two things... you are a fast learner... and your grip is scary." He said with a small coy of a grin making Naruto look up in guilt from his slight bruised wrist. "Hey, don't give me that look." He placed his finger to his chin and gave it a slight scratch making the boy give a small giggle at the sensitive area...before looking up at him in the eyes, his silver eyes seemingly looking back at his blue orbs. "Rule 1 between us." Ryou whispered before he gave a small slight scratch at the area again. "No looking sad or guilty... only happy." Naruto went wide eye as Ryou pinned him slightly to the rugged floor. "If not... i'm going to have to make you happy." The blond gave a slight smile at that but still had a small look of guilt in his eyes towards his wrist. "Ahh just like that one!" Ryou said before he began to tickle the boy by his sides making him burst out in laughter.

"Ryouichi! Please stop!" Naruto laughed out as he continued his onslaught on the blonds sides. "Ahh your going to have to make me~" He said as cheekily as he could before the blond flipped him over, his legs on either side of the red haired boy... Naruto and Ryou went quiet at the position... Naruto slowly closed the distance between the two and kissed him on the lips, the red haired boy smiling from the kiss placed his hands on the blonds waist before Naruto pulled away for a breath... "R-Ryou... I... I think..." He seemed much more hesitant to say what he was going to say. "I think i'm falling in love with you.." He whispered lowly making Ryou smile ever so slightly, "Well I hope so my fiance." He stated making the blond giggle slightly, "There is that.."

The young Damiyo flipped the blond to be below him before kissing him once more making Naruto groan slightly, before he went wide eye and pulled away ever so slightly making Ryou tilt his head curiously, moving a strand of blond out of the boys face. "M-maybe we should stop... before..." Naruto bit his lip before looking down at his abdomen... "You don't want to?" Ryou asked making Naruto shake his head quickly, "N-No it's not that... it's just... complicated." The red head nodded before he smiled and sat up from the blond before hauling up by the hand, "Then let us continue our training..."

...

TBC