8# Fluff and Hysteria

When Naruto awoke, Ryou already put a wet towel over his head to break the fever as quickly as he could, the blond blinked feeling all of the effects he did when he was in front of the bijuu and groaned slightly before he felt a squeeze of his hand. "Finally you wake up, you scared me half to death." Looking over at the pressure of his hand he saw Ryou with a bucket of water, most likely for using the cloth every so often to break his fever. He looked out the window and saw it was dark out now... How long did time pass for him in his mind?

"Ryou..." his voice was coarse enough to make him cough making Ryou go wide eye and grab the cup from the coffee table and let the blond drink the fresh water. He sighed in content feeling the liquid pass his lips, he smiled ever so lightly but decided he would save it as a surprise.. for when they weren't drunk... "What time is it?" He asked. Ryou smiled slightly, he seemingly isn't hurt.. "It's fairly dark now... I think it's 9..." The blond gave him a weird look as he sat up and laid his back to the sofa. "... I haven't checked my clock since you passed out." he said in a small whisper making Naruto nod slowly and pat the sofa seat for Ryou to sit down.

"I'm sorry I worried you." Naruto said with a sad voice, seeing how tired and exhausted he was.. most likely terrified at seeing him suddenly falling asleep for many hours. Ryou sat himself next to him only for him to open his arms, and that was the moment that Ryou laid his head down on the blonds chest feeling the heartbeat.. and hearing it like a soft melody.. Naruto smiled slightly and ran his fingers through his hair making him hum in content before he wrapped his hands around his abdomen as he closed his eyes making Naruto go slight red faced, remembering the conversation he and the bijuu had... and he finally got a good look at Ryou in a way he never thought of before now...

"He would be a good dad... but not now... its way to early for that... Right?"  He looked at him as he ran his fingers through the crimson locks of the boy. "Please don't do that again..." He whispered making Naruto smile and nod, "I'll try not to... Right fox?" He tried to think towards the fox, but he didn't get a reply. Ryou smiled ever so slightly before he felt Naruto's chest rise, "Lets just go to sleep... I'll wake up with you, I promise..." Naruto whispered and kept running his fingers in a ever so slight circular motions before they both fell asleep over time.

...

With Hiruzen... he was finally able to call the council all together, which was a odd thing for the Hokage to do, he only has done that when it was war times, or if there was a attack, like the fairly recent Hyuuga capture attempt. "What is the meaning of you calling us Hiruzen?" The elder Homura asked in confusion, his old teammate was acting rather strange. "I called you all here because I have gotten this recently and decided to announce that I will be vetoing many of the laws you have all passed without my consent." He held up the piece of paper with the Damiyo stamp. 

The civilian side of the council began to roar in protest and injustice things towards the Hokage making him go dark eyed and slammed his hand on the desk... making it crack severely and the aura around the old kage grew and made everyone tense in fear. "I am the Hokage.. YOU civilians have no say anymore, the only one who has done anything to help this village is Haruno-chan." He said in anger before he pointed towards the door, "And to cement this, Haruno-chan will be the one to represent the civilians, she will keep all the recommendations from you all... HOWEVER; it is to be signed by me to be passed... NOW LEAVE." Hiruzen roared making the nine civilian members flee in fright.

He heard a small whistle and he turned to see Shikaku Nara with a small grin on his scarred face, "About time Hokage-sama, How did you manage to get that bill approved by the little kid of a Damiyo?" The old Kage grinned and held up the paper. "Funny you should mention that... he was the one to write it." all who were there went wide eye at that. "Wow, he must of owed you a lot." Hiruzen seemed to chuckle sheepishly at that. "Its more the other way around, I owe him now... but... NOW I CAN DEFEAT MY MORTAL ENEMY!" He pointed menacingly at the piece of papers that laid on the desk in the council room. "YOU SHALL BURN PAPER WORK!" all councilmen that were left sweatdropped at the man who seemed to be laughing hysterically.

...

TBC

Short but I already updated earlier so, here is a cute and funny chapter.

Word count = 864