#32 Orochimaru

The trees were rustling as Haku, Ryouichi, and Naruto jumped from branch to branch, the newly perched fox that stayed on Naruto's shoulders, a very dark red fox with bright red eyes... The thing that Naruto said made Ryouichi know that this was fairly serious... but they were not entirely rushed as those foxes had been in that cave for decades... as long as most of the first kage's roamed the earth... maybe even longer. Riku wasn't the oldest fox in that cave, no Naruto met others that were even older but they were so tired...

Riku's son, Yukio, which was the fox perched on Naruto's shoulders was allowed to be his familiar of sorts... The young fox was able to speak but was so silent sometimes Naruto forgot he was even on his shoulders... He was supposed to be the new leader when Riku was deemed unfit to lead... which would be a long while as the Kitsune were supposedly one of the long-lasting summons on the elemental nations... of course only beaten by the toads of their longevity. There was one another summon that rivaled the Kitsune but Riku said that they had long been forgotten...

Riku liked the idea of what Naruto had in mind when they got back to the fire capital, he would summon them outside in a nearby forest area where they could live, away from any roads and if needed Naruto would summon them. He eased the boy's worries as they still had years before they fully decayed in that cave so a few days wouldn't be a huge difference... so that's what the boy seemed to be so determined about as he slowed his jumps and stopped on a branch.

"Yukio, You felt it too didn't you?" Naruto whispered making the fox nod, a small yip came out of him and Naruto rolled his eyes, he seemed to be shy around new people as he heard, so he didn't want to speak. "What is it Naruto?" Haku whispered as Ryouichi turned his head and saw a team from Ame. "It wasn't them... I sensed them before, it was something else." Naruto said back before he slowly reached into his pouch and grabbed a kunai attached to some Ninja wire.

Haku and Ryouichi nodded towards Naruto, Ryou grabbing a kunai as well with wire and gave a small click to the tree. "Three times, throw," Ryou said with a whisper before he made his way to the opposite end of the clearing, where the ninja was in the middle, one grabbing some sticks for what looked to be a fire... Haku slowly dropped from the tree and eased his head around to see the three Ninja... In all honesty, Haku wasn't entirely stocked for the plan... three clicks? it was too obvious, they would notice, so he had his hand against a small puddle of water, ready if it wouldn't work...

three quick clicks against a bark hit their ears, three times... a hummingbird? They thought briefly before from their north and south a barraged of Kunai... they got back to back and Haku was surprised... so that was the clicks... it was to mask it as a hummingbird... that was when Ryou and Naruto threw both of their kunai with wire and then threw another kunai completely at the one just thrown much faster... both Kunai instantly went in a right angle before another kunai that was thrown from the opposite end hit it again and fully went around, entangling the three genin.

Haku was wide-eye before another thing got him... the electricity running to the three genins and knocking them out in an instant. Standing up and looking up towards Naruto who seemed to be grinning down on him. "See, worked like a charm." He stated as Yukio seemed to be fairly shocked as well... it was truly a work of art watching the teamwork between the two boys.

"Hopefully you didn't shock the scroll Naruto-Kun!" Ryouichi stated from the other end of the clearing with a grin as he pulled his wire briefly, making sure they were knocked out, he walked forward and began checking their pockets before pulling out a scroll with a grin. "What scroll do we have again Naruto? I completely forgot that we didn't look yet. You know with all the spiders." Ryouichi said with a sheepish grin, he was holding onto an Earth scroll.