5# Confusion and Bills

There was many things team 7 was concerned about... not the fact that they had to do D rank missions... but for the fact that the blond on their team hasn't said anything. No complaining about weeds... he easily caught Tora because he was so silent... but what confused them the most was the small smile that they never seen before on his face and the new fashion statement with the red jacket..

"Who broke Naruto." Kakashi whispered to his students who shook their heads in obvious confusion. They continued to walk before Kakashi dismissed Naruto who nodded and began to walk away slowly towards his favorite ramen stand... "New mission you two... mission... stealth..." they nodded before they started to trail the blond in nearby trees and buildings.

...

Naruto hummed as he walked into the ramen bar and sat on a stool and looked up towards Ayame who seemed to be staring at his Jacket. "Three miso ramen Ayame-chan!" He said rather boisterous making her smile slightly. "Just a moment Naruto." He waved his feet until he felt another presence and felt a arm go around his shoulders. "Yo. Miss me?" He saw Ryouichis grinning face fairly close to his making him go red briefly before he turned his head slightly. "As if... i'm just hungry.. normal day for me." He said in denial.

"Ooooh? Really? You wearing my jacket says otherwise." Naruto choked slightly on air and turned to see the small innocent look on the red heads face before he starting to laugh... and the laugh was like music to Ryouichis ears as he laughed as well. "Ahh another familiar face." Ayame said as she brought in two bowls and sat one in front of the boys.

"Itadakimasu!" Before they began to dig in and they turned to each other and began to laugh as the other had a noodle on their face. Ayame heard the laughter and looked towards her father who seemed to have a similar smile. "He finally found someone to talk to... and he probably will never let go of that person."

...

Sakura and Sasuke were surprised to see someone around there age sitting and talking to the blond in such a familar way... never have they seen this red haired boy and the surprise that they held when the blond was acting much more different then around them.

Kakashi who was watching from a far was also fairly surprise.. it seemed like a nostalgic thing to see a red head and blond sitting next to each other at Ichirakus...

...

Ryouichi was defiantly in a good mood... he liked Naruto.. the day he spent yesterday was the best day of his life... the kiss he gave signified that... and the jacket was just a way of confirming.. and the fact that the blond was wearing it made him overjoyed. He looked towards the blond who seemed to be staring at his jacket.. feeling the fibers with his fingers.

"You said your on vacation... for how long?" He looked up with sadness evident on his face making him frown in thought.. "..only for a week." That was the deal with his guard.. "but i should come back soon.. or well.." he chuckled sheepishly. "I'll try to anyways.." Naruto nodded slowly as he clutched the jacket but he noticed.. looking down at his hand he saw the red gem on his ring and smiled brightly at the thought and poked the blond.

"How about... you keep my jacket and this..." he held out his hand ans lightly laid his ring on the palm of Narutos hand. "It has a seal on it so it should adjust... your hands are kinda small." Ryou said with a small jab making Naruto give a glare towards him but he was smiling nevertheless. "..just a way to remind you I will be here soon.." he grabbed the ring slowly, "I don't have anything to give you though..." He said frowning. "...no one lets me buy anything."

Ryou smiled and leaned forward to whisper into his ear. "Knowing your wearing the ring is enough for me." He pulled back and saw a look that made him start laughing out loud. "Ahh whats the face Naru-chaaan?" He pouted and crossed his arms in a annoyed fashion. "You're mean." Making Ryou seemed aghast at that. "You hurt me, how can I go on now~." He put his hand up to his forehead fairly dramatically making Naruto start to give a small giggle before it turned into laughter.