28# Revelation

The first thing Naruto felt was confusion, He knew of the Sharingan from his team, one being the copy cat ninja and the other being an Uchiha and knew for a fact they would be great ninjas because of it, plus the hard work they put into it... Naruto looked up curiously and tilted his head as the doctor lightly shone a light in his eye making him grimace at the light invading his vision. "It seems you are channeling chakra to it, Can you stop it?" The doctor now named Kasumi asked.

Naruto pursed his lip in thought before willing his chakra to stop going to his eye and the Red orb slowly morphed back into his normal blue, He blinked as his sight seemed to be less sharp and he had seen the chakra networks of everyone around him...  "Did it work?" Kasumi smiled at the blond and placed her hand on top of his head. "Yeah, Though I'm surprised your eyes are still the same color." She admitted making Naruto gave her a questionable look, "There hasn't been a Sharingan without the eye being a normal black. 

Naruto nodded his head, He guessed it made sense to assume. His mind stopped his thoughts as he saw Haruki in the hands of Kyoko he freaked out briefly as everyone seemed to be staring at the baby. "I guess there is no use hiding it... Though Haruki needs to go back where he was... He still isn't fully developed." Ryou stated before lightly getting up from the edge of the bed and lightly grabbing the baby from Kyoko, "Thank you for helping Naruto-Kun." Ryouichi whispered as she smiled lightly at him and nodded. "Thank you for saving me." She smiled with a tear in her eye.

Ryouichi nodded and Kyoko turned on her heel and lightly grabbed Hibiki and Emiko's hands, they immediately knew, this was their daughter now... because of the warmth spreading from her hand to theirs. "We will be off, we wish you luck with everything," Hibiki stated and bowed lightly before they left... Ryouichi sighed in relief before signaling a maid to close the door. "I know you all... And what I'm telling you does not get out until we reveal it." Ryouichi said with absolute in his voice. 

"That being said, I know you are all competent to know the difference between a prison and a prisoner, right?" They all nodded their heads, albeit confused. "Alright... well lets first start with this, This is our son... Haruki." No one made a sound, just the obvious revelation made everyone wonder one thing, which Ryou started again. "And how this is possible is because of Naruto... and Kurama." Naruto slowly lifted his shirt and a seal started to spread as chakra touched it. "He is the Jinchuriki of the Kyuubi." 

Naruto lightly looked down at his hands in sadness as he lightly pulled the shirt back over his exposed stomach region. "Jinchuriki's can become pregnant... No matter if you're male or not.." Naruto muttered lightly and his voice cracked slightly making the people in the room frown in sadness, "Ebina kidnapped me and Kurama helped me escape.. but the chakra was too much... So the way to calm me down was..." He looked over towards the baby before opening his arms to hold the little child. "He had to forcefully grow him to use his chakra and to calm me down." 

Naruto smiled lightly before the baby slowly glowed and disappeared from everyone's view. "Because of this his chakra wasn't formed properly... so Kurama is fixing his mistake.." The blond finished with a smile, but a tear rolling down his cheek made Ryou move closer, but Iren was the one closest to him and wrapped her arms around him. "That doesn't make anything different Naruto-sama... No... Naruto-Kun." Iren said making Ryouichi smile slightly as Iren finally opened up to the boy fully.

"You didn't tell us because it happened back at Konoha, Right?" Iren pulled away and asked making Naruto flinch at the thought before his lip quivered and he nodded making her smile at him and once again pulled him into a hug. "Well, you are with Ryou, and all of us, we will protect you from any more harm." Naruto sobbed at that and hugged the woman back making everyone in the room smile and walk up to the bed and lightly bow down to him briefly.