2# Konoha

The months passed as Ryouichi became the Damiyo... many people tried to take his place... but Asuma was able to show the ones who tried to get the boys place that he and Iren were the witnesses to him giving his will...

The now Twelve year old smiled lightly at the thought... he decided to not cry about it anymore... he knew his dad wouldnt want that... so now here is the biggest thing he would have to do..

Asuma was kneeling before the young boy who seemed tired... he was piled around paper work... and books. "Asuma... I hearby ask you to return to Konoha..." Asuma looked up quickly in surprise at that and Ryou raised his hand to stop him from speaking. "You done more that enough... I believe you should go back home... besides... I will be able to defend myself with every thing you have taught me." The boy smiled making Asuma bow his head. "If that is what you wish." He dissappeared in a puff of smoke.

Ryou sighed lightly at that and began looking at a clone jutsu his father once had... "Blood clone..." Ryou whispered... before he closed the scroll and smiled. "I suppose I can use that while I can have some fun." He smiled slightly as he did the needed handsigns...

...

The now fourteen year old sighed in relief... The Hokage heard of what had came of his father from his son Asuma and decided to invite him to the village to talk.. probably the entire ordeal of payments through all the missions...

The only reason why he was in relief was because he was finally getting out of the village to explore... perhaps he could take a small vacation in the village while his blood clone stays...  he wondered curiously...

He shook his head as he walked towards the gates to see a carriage making him sigh. "We dont need a carriage." He sighed as his guards were tying a horse to the front of the royal carriage... he knew it was for formalities... but he knew it would be so much more faster if they were on foot.

"But my lord.." Ryou sighed before getting into the carriage begrudgingly as his guard was about to talk and talk about how it was for the best and formally apropriate... how his father put up with this he never will know...

He sat silently as the horse shoes met the ground in small pitters along the road. He sighed as he looked out the window of the carriages blinds... the green foliage of trees and bushes with him seeing some plains in the mix once in a while.

He groaned slightly... it probably would of taken them 5 minutes on foot... why did they have to take the half an hour drive... he sat twidlimg his thumbs as a spark lit between his two fingers. He and his father had a fire affinity, he knew ever since he started to train in anything as his chakra was highly reactant with himself.

Able to create a fire without the need of handsigns would prove useful... if he wasnt cooped up all day in his "little palace" as Asuma use to joke about with him. For one... it was fairly large... but not considered a palace in his books..

He heard a small ruckus outside and sighed knowing it was bound to happen... secounds passed before they contiuned on... his guards were strong, he just didnt want any... he was fairly strong... Asuma classed him to high B-rank.. a average jounin in Konoha. He was happy, normally young teens were only genin level.. there have been exceptions. He heard of the infamous Kakashi Hatake from Asuma personally and the Uchiha who slaughtered his brethren.

He shook his head at the thoughts that kept invading his head.. but it continued, he guessed that the boredom was getting to him mentally. "Someone put this insane boy out of his misery!" He imagined his guard saying it making him snicker quietly.

He put his hand away from his mouth as he saw a ring placed on his index finger and frowned... that was another thing that bothered him... since he was an heir and now the Damiyo... everyone knew who he was in his village... everyone wanted him... but for money and power.