𝐅.𝐈.𝐕.𝐄

After the first encounter with yoongi, Jimin almost forgot about him but YOONGI can't forgot him. His heart beats these fast, in his whole life. It's full with jimin. Yoongi heard his name while they're fighting, shouting each other's name.
Yoongi collects every single details about Jimin and that makes him more and more obsessed over him.

TIME SKIP

𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘

Jimin still thinks about the one who wrote the note. He really wants to know who is the person. Jimin keep thinking about the note as he sigh.

𝐉𝐈𝐌𝐈𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I think I have to forget about the note. It must be a prank or something. May be a dare? (As much as he thought about the Matter it hurts him more)

Jungkook came to him

Jk: Jimin-shi...

Jk saw his tears.
As he saw jungkook he wiped it off and smile again.

Jimin : What happened kook? (Smile)

JK comes closer and looks into his eyes and he knows very well that Jimin hides something from them. He hurts deep inside.

JK : do you still think about the one who wrote the note?!

Jimin slightly nodded his head to yes.

Jk becomes sad too as Jimin looks so sad.

Jungkook patted his head and caressing his hair by his finger as, Taehyung saw them together.

𝐓𝐀𝐄𝐇𝐘𝐔𝐍𝐆 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Why it's hurting me? (Making fist) They two are my best friends I think they are just talking to each other. But why Jungkook caressing him like that. I should go to them right now.

Taehyung stopped on his way by hearing something. His tears fall down through his cheeks. Taehyung left from there immediately without any sound.

AT CLASS

Author pov
As the class is over, it's empty. He slammed the door and fall on the desk.
His mind is full with their words. He mentally slapped himself hard.

𝐓𝐀𝐄𝐇𝐘𝐔𝐍𝐆 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Why? Why? Why they are talking like that?? My blood boils. They both are my friends but it feels like they stab on my back. (mentally shouted)

Taehyung still thinks about those words which jungkook told jimin.

A𝐒 𝐓𝐀𝐄𝐇𝐘𝐔𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐃

JK : JIMINAHHH.. IT'S NOT YOUR FAULT. WHY ARE YOU HURTING YOURSELF? WHY DID YOU THINK ABOUT HIM? WHO'S HE? FOR ME IF SOMETHING IMPORTANT IT'S YOU, YOU SHOULD PROMISE ME THAT YOU WILL NOT THINK ABOUT HIM.. I'M HERE WITH YOU NO MATTER WHAT?