FORTY ONE

"You mean I got the bouquet so I'm going to get married?" He laughed hard

"Why? Don't you wanna get married?" Jungkook said teasingly

"Ummm.. with whom?"

"You don't know?" he teased more

"I.. i have no idea what you're talking Hyung." he avoided eye contact when his eyes fell on Soobin with a girl, talking at far.his blood boiled.

"Uhh I think that girl likes soobin.." Jungkook Gaslight a little

Yeonjun didn't say a word and walked faster towards them.

"Hey!! What are you doing here soobin?"

"Wh..what? What happened jun?"

"What are you doing here?"

"Oh, I.. i was just talking to my friend."

"Friend" he glared at the girl when Soobin tried to calm him down

"Calm down.. come with me"

He pulled him in an empty place.

"What were you doing Yeonjun? Ain't we supposed to keep our relationship secret? You told me to keep it a secret right? Then why are you suddenly so Angry and showing your jealousy to someone stranger?"

"I FCKING DON'T CARE NOW. YOU'RE MINE AND NO MORE SECRETS FROM NOW"

"Say it again"

"You're mine" he held his shoulder and Said again

"Again"

"You're mine"

Soobin smiled showing his dimples and Kissed Yeonjun when They heard Whistles from behind. They parted and saw others.

They backed off

"Hyung.. I.. I mean.. I.. we"

"i we i we, what?" jungkook chuckled

"I.. I'm.. I love yeonjun and he loves me too.. We've been dating for a long time."

"And you think we don't know it?" Taehyung added.

"You knew?" yeonjun widened his eyes

"Ofcourse we knew. You guys really did a great acting to hide your closeness but your eyes say it all." Jungkook smiled and pat Their shoulder

"Hyung" soobin looked down and Smiled

"As Yeonjun got the flower bouquet so I think you guys deserve a wedding fast"

"Huh? Our wedding?? But"

"Don't worry, I'll talk to Hyung and mom. They'll be very happy"

"But Hyung!! How can i get married before you and Hyung?, it's my wish to see you getting married first. Please"

Yeonjun smiled and nodded.

"Yes, He's right. Here take this flower bouquet. It's for you. You two should get married first. Then I'll be waiting for Jimin hyung's wedding"

They smiled and Nodded.

"YES Taehyung and Jungkook, Let's fix your wedding next week" Jin suggested.

"Next week?" Taehyung said, sounds disappointed.

"What happened?" Namjoon asked

"I thought it'll be Tomorrow " he chuckled made others laugh

"Too Desperate" Yoongi chuckled.

"Not more than you" jimin taunted..

"Hey.. am I desperate? Am I? If i was, I'd have get married first."

"Yeah yeah! If you can you'll get married to me in this venue today" Jimin rolled his eyes when yoongi chuckled again.

"Aish Jimin. Don't expose me like this" He said in his deep husky voice when others Chuckled at them.

"Yn and hobi, you guys aren't desperate?" Jin asked

"Actually, we.. umm how to say!!" yn spoke lowly

"What's the matter?"

"We already had our register wedding"

"WHATTTT???"

everyone widens their eyes hearing that..

"See, this is called desperation" Yoongi taunted. "My bestfriend, He was my bestfriend and Didn't even bother to let me know" He dramatically said and Hold Hobi's Shoulder. "how can you do this to me?"

"I.. I wanted to give you surprise after coming back from the Paris trip but When I came, the situation was worse here. Namjoon was in bad condition and No one was in good mood, So I couldn't."

"Aishh.. Hyung, Congratulations" Jimin hugged Hobi..

"Congratulations" Everyone congratulating them..

With this news, The happiness doubled unexpectedly. They spend their Precious time together after that. Having gossips and Conversions, Having a perfect evening, playing games, teasing each other, Sharing laughter and joy.

Overall day was Mesmerizingly perfect.

-------

The first Night,

Namjoon sat on the bed while looking at Jin who just came out of the Washroom. He was drying his hair with towel, When his eyes fell on his husband staring at him with so much love and Admiration. Jin smiled at him.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

"I'm just seeing how lucky i am to get such an angel in my life"

He spoke when Jin Chuckled

"You're really good at flirting now, Mr. Husband"

"Uff that sounds so good.. Can't even imagine that I'm your husband now"

jin slowly walked closer and Wrapped his arms around Namjoon's Shoulder.

"Dear Husband, From now, Be habitual of this thought that you're my husband and I'm yours. And I'm the leader in the house so You have to do everything I'll say" He teased him by caressing his cheek with his finger.

"Always at your service, My love" He said and held his waist gently.

The Eye contact between them was intense. The heat spread in the air. The desperation their heart is helding for Decades, is finally about to come out.. Jin's fingers slowly played with Namjoon's hairstrands while Joon's Hand is sliding up, under His tshirt. Jin bit his lips and brushed his lips on Namjoon while sitting on his lap.. Namjoon held his waist tightly and Kissed him back.

As their lips met in a desperate kiss, a flood of emotions washed over them. It was a kiss driven by years of hidden desire, the conclusion of their secret love for each other.

In that moment, the world around them faded away, leaving only the two of them locked in a passionate embrace. Every touch, every caress spoke volumes, conveying the years of longing and yearning that had brought them to this moment

In the ambience of the candlelit room, their love burned brighter than ever before, illuminating the darkness that had clouded their hearts for so long.

They craved each other with an intensity that was both overwhelming and intoxicating, lost in the bliss of finally being able to express their love freely.

"Wanna break the boundaries again?" Namjoon said while kissing his neck.

"Boundaries? What's that? Husbands shouldn't have any boundaries, Isn't it?"

He smiled

"You're right my dear husband"

Jin smiled again and Let Namjoon Feel each   and every inch of his body.

Their body and soul met that night..

Whispering the New start of their happy Life.