THIRTY

TAEHYUNG POV

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU TWO?"

and that time we both stopped, our mind stopped working. What should we do? What will we do now?

I Hold kook's hand and about to move a little when they put the gun on our head

"Don't move or else you'll see the consequence"

We gulped and looked at them, winded our eyes. I can't believe that we get caught. How will we run away?

"Kook?" I whispered

"DON'T TALK.Hey Take them to sir and tell him that they walked in our base without permission. I don't think they have a good intentions" he told his men to take us to somewhere.

I'm sure they're talking about jungkook's dad, their boss. Offcourse He's the Ex Mafia boss. But what will happen if he comes to know that we're here.

They pushed us to a direction and throw us inside a room from where the sounds of arguing coming from

"GO" He pushed me again when I finally faced him, His dad.

"Jungkook?" He looked at us in a shock.

I looked at him when i saw someone beside him looking at us, His brother Namjoon whom his dad was scolding a few minutes ago.

This man is strange, he doesn't seem so bad but still.

"Mr.Kim, You're finally here infront of my eyes after a long time"

"SHUT UP.. HOW DARE YOU ENTER IN MY BASE?"

"I followed you. Do you have any problem?" He shouts again

"Jungkook.. shh. Don't shout he can kill us" I whispered

"No hyung, this man can't kill us. Cause this man is too pathetic"

"JEON JUNGKOOK!!" Mr. Kim shouts again

"Yes Mr. Kim? Do you wanna say something?
Like how you ruined my life? How you use your son kim Namjoon to erased all the Proof of my Accident?"

"Kookie?" Namjoon talked in between

"Kim namjoon, don't say a word, he's just trying to make us angry. Do you think Jeon Jungkook that it will work? Do you know whom you're dealing with?" Mr. Kim smirk

"i know whom I'm dealing with, The worst man of the world, the disgusting one. I'm feeling so ashamed that once i called you dad. You just ruined the meaning of a dad. I feel so pity on you Namjoon hyung that you're his son."

"SHUT UP..HOW DARE YOU TALK TO ME LIKE THAT. IF YOU SAY A WORD MORE I'LL DO WHAT I HAD DONE YOUR BLOODY FATHER" He spoke makes both of us winded our eyes.

What? He killed jungkook's dad?

"What do you mean by that Mr. Kim?" He just straight went up to him and hold his shoulder tightly.. "what do you mean??TELL ME WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT?"

"GUARDS.. Catch them"

"YOU BASTARD WHAT DID YOU DO WITH MY FAMILY??" kook gets hyper when the guards hold him back.

"Leave him" I shouted when they caught me too.

"Dad please stop this. Let them go" Namjoon spoke in a requesting tone but no one is listening to him.

"LEAVE ME. LEAVE ME YOU BASTARD" kook is continuously cursing.

They take us somewhere and locked the room

_________

"kook are you ok?" I slowly hugged him when he's sobbing badly.

"Hyung they killed my dad, but jungheon said my dad stole me from them. But i can't relate anything hyung. I'm feeling so frustrated" kook cried even more