THIRTY SIX

A morning,

Sunlight touched Jin's eyes when his closed eyes twitched a little. His fingers moved. His whole body is injured, He had bandaid all over his body. He was found in very terrible condition outside of the Place.

Jin slowly opened his eyes, feeling a wave of weakness wash over him. Blinking, he realized he was in a hospital bed.

Taehyung and Jungkook were by his side, their concerned faces hovering over him. Confusion clouded his mind until the memories hit him like a storm, and his head throbbed with pain.

Panic set in, and he impulsively ripped out the saline tubes, attempting to sit up.

"NAMJOON, MY NAMJOON..."

he cried out, his voice filled with desperation. Others rushed to calm him, but he remained restless. Tears streamed down his face as the weight of the recent events crashed down on him, leaving him overwhelmed and unable to find solace.

"Where is Namjoon? TAEHYUNG DID YOU FIND NAMJOON?"

Taehyung looked down and shook his head.

"WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?? NOO I HAVE TO FIND HIM"

He got up when his whole body gave up and he fell down on bed. He is still too weak to stand.

"jin hyung, The whole place is burnt. Police are trying to find Namjoon hyung but" Jungkook cried

"Noo.. NOOO" jin cried out and Closed his eyes.

"Hyung calm down."

"Calm down?" His voice shakes. "You want me to calm down after knowing that you haven't found Namjoon yet? Do you know what I saw? I saw the whole place burnt and Namjoon was trapped. He saved me and couldn't save himself. Do you think i can calm down? Do you think i can calm down?"

"Hyung. We can understand"

"NO YOU CAN'T.. YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND THE PAIN I'M HAVING IN MY HEART. He..He is the love of my life. I still love him, more than anything. I can't bear this pain. I can't"

He was getting excited and stressing out when The nurse had to push an injection to put him in sleep.

"We have to do something. Namjoon hyung can't be dead. We have to" Jungkoo spoke.

"It's okay, everything will be alright Jungkook" Taehyung hugged him tightly.

They walked outside when Soobin approached them.

"Hyung"  he hugged him

"How you doing Soobin? Mom and hyung alright?"

He nods

"I'm sorry It's been 2 days and still couldn't meet them. Here Jin hyung had really bad condition and I can't find Namjoon hyung"

"I know what's going with you hyung. I can understand your situation."soobin Pat his shoulder

"Did police came to take Mom's Statement?"

"Yes they came. Mom is too traumatized hyung. She can't speak well"

"It's obvious. She was in that dark room since so long. I'll talk to the police and tell them to do this later"

"No hyung. If it'll be late, The case will be lost forever. No one will know the truth."

"I'm sure it's Dad but We have no proof"

"We have. Mom told about the documents..your health condition and Cause. Police found the Truck driver Hyung and He gave statement"

"What? Really? Great. But we'll need more proof."

"Hyung" a voice came from behind. They looked back and saw yeonjun