THIRTY FIVE

"DAD WHAT THE FUCK YOU DID TO MY JIN?"

"Your jin huh? Weren't you saying you have no soft spot for that guy?"

I held his collar and shook him

"DON'T YOU DARE TO DO ANYTHING TO HIM. I'LL KILL YOU"

"GUARDS" He shouts when the guards come. "I'm leaving the place now, Namjoon, I'm giving you 5 min to search your love..Go and find him, and save him if you can"

He said and left the place when Namjoon punched the wall

"What are you guys looking at me? GO CATCH HIM.. and police is coming, make sure he can't leave this town.. leave this place right now. I'm going to search him"

I ran To find jin. This place is quite big and Have so many rooms. I don't know jin where you are but I'm sure i will find you.

I ran like maniac, searching every room but Jin is not here.. I'm feeling so frustrated. I can't let anything happen to you Jin. Dad gave me five minutes means he's gonna do something in five minutes.

The darkness of this Place is Savouring me in his Negative energy. I'm loosing my hope. I ran into every room but not finding him. I'm so numb. I found him everywhere. Literally everywhere.

He is no where.

I fell on my knees, Sweat crepting on my body.. what he did to my jin?

God, save him.

Suddenly something stuck my mind. I searched everywhere except one place. Dad's room where we were talking. He could have hidden him there so that I'll never think about that.

I ran so far from that room but I have to go back, It's just one minute left..

I ran faster until my legs turned numb. I ran into the room and Searched every corner but where's he?

A low voice came into my ear and a noise from the closest. I opened the closet and find jin tied up with his mouth covered.. I Took him out and Removed the face cover when I saw his red face, exhausted.

"Jin..jin you okay? Are you having problems in breathing? Let's go outside"

"I am fine Namjoon. Don't panic" He huffed on my chest and said. "I am all fine."

"Jin let's get out of this place. It's not safe anymore. I think dad planned something big"

"Yes I heard he's gonna burn this place"

"What? Then let's be fast"

I held jin and about to run but he fell down, When I saw he's bleeding.

"Jin..JIN What happened?"

"It's just nothing. He shot my leg but it just touched me"

"LET ME SEE"

"N.No no I'm fine Namjoon, let's run away now"

I picked jin up in my arms and Walked out of the room.

Jin was looking at me Blankly, I know what's going in your mind Jin, you're thinking if I still have same feelings for you or not. It's not same, It can't be same Jin. I love you even more, My Love for didn't decrease a little bit in these years Jin. I was just angry that why you left me but now I know what was the reason, who was behind it. I'm sure it is him, my dad..but I love you , I still do. I'm happy that you move on in your life Jin, Cause I don't want my dark world's shadow on you. See how Hurt you are cause of me, My dad. I can't hurt you more. I can't. No matter how much I love you, I'll not try to come back in your life. You have your own life, your fiance, someday you'll get married and have a beautiful future..

I was totally drowned in my thoughts when Jin shouts

"NAMJOON WATCH OUT"

I Stopped Looking at the fire infront of us. We both fell down on our back

"Jin you okay? Did you get hurt?"

"Don't worry about me. I'm fine. Just think how would we get out!? All the proof will be gone if we don't survive Namjoon"

"I know.. there's another way..Hurry up get on my Back "

"Namjoon, you're hurt"

"Just don't talk Jin..Get up "

I held him closer on my back securing him. I have to find another way. I have to save you Jin. You don't deserve this.

In the chaos, flames were everywhere. I'm running with Jin on my back, feeling the heat burning my skin.

My leg hurts bad, but I can't stop. I have to save him no matter what. Smoke is all around, making it hard to see. Coughing and struggling to breathe, we're both trapped in this blazing nightmare.

"Namjoon you okay?" His concerning voice hits my ear, I feel strength. I have to save you Jin. This is all I'm thinking about.

Our eyes sting, and our vision blurs from the smoke. The fire is like a monster, trying to swallow us whole. But I won't give up.

"Namjoon"

"Jin, don't worry. Nothing will happen to you"

"I'm worried for you Namjoon"

"And I don't care about myself, You're my priority"

"Joonie?" His voice shakes

"It's good to hear that again" my tears fall down, I huffed and walked forward.

Even though we broke up years ago, the love in our hearts is still alive. In this moment of despair, our emotions are intense, and fear grips us as we face the possibility of our own demise.

As hope slips away, I spot a glass window. Determination takes over. I gently drop Jin and desperately try to break the glass.

"Joon you'll get hurt.. stop stop it"

"Shut up Jin. We can't reach the exit, the fire is everywhere. This is the only hope. I have to break it"

"Joon please no" he pulled me down and Hugged me. "Don't do this. You're hurt enough. You're bleeding. Don't do it. Don't"

I backed off and caressed his face

"Jin, I have to save you. No matter what. I have to. Cause I still love you Insanely."

I got up and Gave my full strength to the glass, It broke. The air pressure changes, and the fire bursts out, intensifying the danger.

"Jin, you have to go! Run!" I shout.

"I can't leave you alone, Namjoon," he replies.

In a moment of selflessness, I push Jin through the broken window, hoping he'll escape and be safe..

I was about to Get out when the Fire Trapped me in.

"NAMJOON" he screams from down when I become numb. My tears were falling down. I don't know jin, if I can meet you again. If no, It's my good-bye.

I will always love you, even if I'm dead.

"Good bye Jin" I Mumbled when the Fire bursts inside.

"NAMJOOOOONNNNNN" jin cried out when he saw the area burst. Everything blurred in front of his eyes. He fainted.