SEVENTEEN

They both looked at each other after seeing the card they holding. Their eyes are numb as they are too much tensed about kook. They knows that what kook did to them but still now somehow they love each other. Their friendship, their strong bonding which was ended by a stupid text that night.
They again looked at the card

     "The card is looking like that"

AUTHOR POV
THE CARD IS FULL WITH THEIR PHOTOS. IT DEFINES THEIR FRIENDSHIP REALLY WELL. HOW STRONG THEIR BOND WAS!! YEONJUN COLLECT ALL THE PHOTOS SOMEHOW.

TAEHYUNG LOOKED AT JIMIN

TAE : JIMIN.. MAY BE THIS IS THE REASON OF HIS PANIC. WHATEVER HAPPENED TO HIM, IT'S ALL BECAUSE OF THIS CARD. THIS PHOTOS.

JIMIN : TAE.. WHAT'S WRONG WITH HIM? DID HE REALLY FORGET US? NOW I REALLY WORRIED ABOUT HIM..

Tae : I don't know.. but what about that name? Yeonjun?? Do you know him by any chance?

Jimin : no I donno.. wait?? Yeonjun.. I think I heard it before.. let me Remember

Tae : be fast...

Jimin : yeahhh I remember.. jungkook used to tutoring someone.. his name was Yeonjun.. yeahh I met that boy sometimes when he came to Jungkook..

Tae : so, why didn't I see him before?

Jimin : do you forget that? You were ignoring us for some imaginary reasons.

Tae looked down "sorry jiminah.. I was really a fool then."
Jimin : you are still a fool.
Tae was about to say something but doctor came,

Tae : doctor how's jungkook?? Is he alright...( And a lot of questions..)

Doctor : wait wait.. calm down First.. he's alright.. it's just a panic attack. Don't worry.. but make sure that he should not be stressed about anything else.

Tae : okay doctor.. thanks.. can I meet him..
Doctor nodded and left

JUNGKOOK'S ROOM

Tae sat on the chair beside the bed and grab his hands and jimin stand behind Taehyung, looked down.
TAE : KOOK.. I KNOW, I BEHAVE REALLY RUDE TO YOU.. I'M SORRY. YOUR HYUNG IS SORRY.. PLEASE DON'T TAKE MORE STRESS FROM NOW. I'M TOO AFRAID OF LOSING YOU AGAIN..
(SOBING)

JUNGKOOK POV

I FEEL REALLY DIZZY.. I CAN'T OPEN MY EYES WHEN I HEARD SOMEONE CAME TO MY ROOM AND SAT BESIDE MY SIDE. SUDDENLY I FEEL A GRIP ON MY HAND AND SOME DROPS OF WATER ON IT. IS HE CRYING? WHO'S HE?
THEN SUDDENLY HE SAID A LOT OF THINGS AS I CAN RECOGNISE HIS VOICE. THE OWNER OF THIS DEEP AND ADDECTIVE VOICE IS NON OTHER THAN MR. KIM.. OR TAEHYUNG HYUNG..
I SLOWLY OPEN MY EYES

JK : Mr. Kim?? Mr. Park?

Tae : kook?? Kook you're awake??!

He looks too anxious at that moment as he grab my hands too tightly. And I can see Love and fear in his eyes at a same time... May be he's afraid of losing me. I wanna calm him down but it's not the right time.

As I didn't say a word, he loosened his grip

I saw that card in Jimin's hand but I didn't say anything now.

Tae : I'm sorry Jungkook. I was just worrying about you. I feel guilty as my brother hurts you before. I'm sorry for my brother's words. I'm sorry for holding your hands and making you uncomfortable.

He looked down and about to left, I caught his hand tightly.

JK : Thank you sir.. if you were late I donno what's going on with me. I can't... Live. Why are you holding that card sir? Do you know anything about that? I can't understand what's wrong there. This card makes me crazyyyyyyyyy at that time then I started panic. Did I know yo.... (Cut off)

JIMIN : hey jungkook please stop talking now. Stress is not good for your health. We can talk about it later. So..

(JK MIND : they care about me)

Suddenly the doctor came
Doctor : mr. Jeon you're up..I wanna ask you something
Tae : what's it doctor?? Is he alright?? Everything is right?
Doctor : mr. Kim actually I want to know about his medical conditions and medicines.
Tae : what does that mean?
JK : doctor.. I will tell you..sir can you leave for a while.
Tae: why should I?
Doctor : mr. Kim please don't give him more stress. Do as he said.
Tae nodded and left. Before leaving the room he looked back at me blankly.
After he left.
I told everything to doctor and doctor note all of that.
JK : doctor can you please keep it secret from mr. Kim and others.
Doctor nodded.
He left and I'm alone at that moment.
I slowly close my eyes and tears flowing continuosly and I sighed.
They still care about me. Still... I did hurt them but they still... (Sobbing)
I opened my eyes and took a deep breath then Taehyung and jimin's face shows up in my mind.

IM JEON JUNGKOOK. YES I'M STILL THE JUNGKOOK BUT ALL THE TIME I FEEL THAT THERE'S SOMETHING MISSING IN MY LIFE AND I'M UNABLE TO FIND IT. BUT.. TODAY I REALISED THAT, WHAT IS MISSING? IT'S TAEHYUNG HYUNG. I MISSED YOU... BUT I CAN'T TELL YOU THAT I REMEMBER YOU CAUSE I HAVE TO FIND SO MANY THINGS ABOUT THAT NIGHT. THAT CURSHED NIGHT WHICH DESTROY MY LIFE.

I want to hug you two tightly and wanna say "I missed you, I know that I didn't even remember anything about you but there's something Missing in my heart which makes me feel lonely all that time. I feel really worthless without you.

Soon I will tell you the truth after I know it personally. I will tell you taehyung hyung that I did love you.. I really... Love.. you..

It's not that good I think..It's quite boring right? I donno but give me some reviews please.. I will keep on writing.

As my first language isn't english so it's difficult to write in English properly without any mistake. So forgive my mistakes or just let me know about my mistakes. I wanna write better. Thank you for reading.

Wait for the next part please and follow me🍁