𝐒.𝐈.𝐗

𝑻𝑰𝑴𝑬 𝑺𝑲𝑰𝑷

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Now-a days Taehyung only talked to them when he wants something. He fully ignored them which jimin can't understand.

Jimin saw Taehyung sat on the desk alone.
He went to him.

Jimin : Tae? What happened to you bro? Are you tensed or something?
Taehyung: no.. I'm okayy. You shouldn't think about me.(cold voice)
Jimin : Taehyung!!!(shout) are you mad or what?
Taehyung smrikked.
Jimin shakes Taehyung's shoulder , "what is that bothering you? You know we're tensed about you"
Taehyung : We??? (Smile stupidly)
Jimin : yes jungkook is also tensed and you are fuckn' avoid us. Why?
Taehyung : you two should focus on your business.
Taehyung got up and left

Jimin's eyes are winded by his words.

𝐉𝐈𝐌𝐈𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕

What the fck is happening here? Why he behaves like that? He's not the Tae I know. Is he insane? I just don't get it.  ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... (I screamed loud and hit my hands on table)
I turned back and saw a familiar face.
I think I saw him before somewhere. Why is he here? I started walking towards him and passed by him almost. But I feel a strong grip on my wrist as I turned back.

JIMIN : what are you doing?
??? : I wanna talk to you.
JIMIN : look Mr. I don't have time and I'm out of my mind today.
??? : JIMIN!! Can we talk atleast for some minutes? (Husky  deep voice)
JIMIN : you know my name? Who are you? (Winded eyes)
??? : I'm Min.. Min Yoongi. I'm 2 year senior than you.
JIMIN : so?
Yoongi : ohh.. you forgot me!! (Head down)
JIMIN : forgot you?? I don't even know you so how could I forget you?
Yoongi : it's fine. I didn't do anything special that you should remember me anyway.

His deep and husky voice hits hard to Jimin.

JIMIN : YAHH.. what do you mean?

Yoongi closed his eyes,

"jimin I'm the one who sends you the letter and I'm the one who loves you by heart

"jimin I'm the one who sends you the letter and I'm the one who loves you by heart. I'm in love with you from the first day I saw you. I can't even forgot the day. You're the most beautiful man I have ever seen in my whole world. (Tells everything in one breath. You can call it a rap also)

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Jimin's eyes are winded after hearing everything Yoongi said.

But Jimin pulled his hands from his grip. And yelled at him.

JIMIN : what are you thinking? You cat!!  What Do you think I'm.. huh?  I'm not fuckn' interested in you. You should better know that. You're not my type(arrogantly shout)

His words make Yoongi pissed off. His heart breaks.
Yoongi took his steps back.

Yoongi : I'm Sorry Mr. Park. I didn't thought about it. I.. I .. (teary eyes) sorry..

He left the place, makes Jimin fall on his knees

Jimin is not in his mind today that's why he reacts arrogantly.

𝐉𝐈𝐌𝐈𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I'm sorry. I didn't mean it. But I have no time for this. I have to find out the truth about my Tae bear. Why is he behaving like that?
But my heart ached for yoongi. Am I insane too? I don't know him so, how can I like him?  His eyes didn't tell a lie.
No no what am I thinking? I have to go. I have no time for this.
Jimin shakes his head.

Jimin is running through the corridor then he bumped on Jungkook.

Jk: Hyung.. why're you running?
Jimin :we have to find Tae. I have to know what's with him?
Jk : okay. Then you go.
Jimin : aren't you come with me?

Jk Shakes his head as no. Jimin shocked on his reaction and asked him why? Jungkook told everything to Jimin that what happened between them. They're still angry on each other.

Jk : he shouted on me for no reason. I will not forgive him. (Rolled eyes)

JIMIN feels something wrong. Jimin patted and hugged him before left from there.

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Yoongi stands behind them and saw all the things without hearing anything. He just saw that Jimin hugged him and left. That breaks his heart again.

𝐘𝐎𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐈 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Huh!! I think I'm a stupid. He hugged him he smiled at him, he patted him and they looks too close. But he behaves really rude to me. He shouted on me. I will not give you up Jimin. I will make you fall for me. I tried my best.

JIMIN finds Taehyung finally.
Jimin went,sat beside him and placed a hand on his shoulder.
Taehyung looked at his direction and told him to go back. He's alright. But jimin insists Taehyung to tell everything to him.

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑 𝐏𝐎𝐕

After a long time they have a conversation. Taehyung feels comfortable around his best friend. But taehyung can't tell him the truth. But they smiled,laughed and share a nice time. Taehyung faked his smile infront of him but Jimin can't see that but he gives his lovely hug to Taehyung

 Taehyung faked his smile infront of him but Jimin can't see that but he gives his lovely hug to Taehyung

𝑻𝑰𝑴𝑬 𝑺𝑲𝑰𝑷

Taehyung starts talking with Jimin as he can't avoid his best friend or can't see him sad.  But he keeps avoiding jungkook and jungkook still avoid him which made taehyung more angrier.

I hope their misunderstanding will solved out soon🥺