TWENTY-ONE

~jimin took a deep breath~

Jimin : Look kookie.. don't take any stress okay? Now hear me out carefully.

Jk : yess tell me.. am hearing

Jimin : that day.. ~He told everything happened that day~

My heart broke into million pieces after that, if i was there in Taehyung hyung's place, I can't take all this. He's too strong to bare those pain all by himself.

Jk : am sorry jiminshi... For me, your relationship ~i can't finish my words, just broke down into tears~

Jimin patted my back and hugged me tightly.

It's the same brotherly feelings which i felt before.I hurt them badly though it's not my fault. Still i felt guilty anyways.

TIME SKIP

TAEHYUNG POV

I don't know why jungkook is weird now a days. Did he hide something from me?

~ he's suspicious ~

Today i saw him went outside but he didn't return till now, it's already 10 pm,

I was busy thinking, when I heard door unlocking sound

"It's surely him"

"Kookie!?" I called making him flinch.

"Ohh Mr. Kim you're home?"

"Where were you going? And what time it is? Is it a safe time to come back home?"

"Am sorry mr.kim ..I just went to meet my mom secretly" He spoke.

But i saw him in a cafe, he's lying to me.

"Am sleepy, good night" he said, and about to left,

Without wasting time, I grabbed his hand and pinned him on the wall, making him whined.

"Ahh Hyung it's hurting"

"Hyung?? Huh? You called me hyung? But why mr. Jeon Jungkook?"

~he broke my heart in past, now he again tried to broke it. He lied to me, he behave suspicious and i have no idea what's going on?~

"You're too much Jeon, I don't think I can control myself more!! You know what everytime you lied to me and i trusted you. I FUCKING TRUST YOU. but at the end you ran away , making me fool, is it fun?"

" I - I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!!" He shouted.

"You did! You broke me!! Can't you see my pain?? Can't you feel i love you!! I loved you from that day i saw you in college but guess what you make fun of my love, You're a cheat-

"Enough" he shouted and smashed his lips on mine.

In a utter shock i winded my eyes just to proceed what's going on..

He kissed me?? Why????

The next moment he pulled out, i didn't even kiss him back.

"I never.. i never cheated on you.. i never... I never... I'm tired of your aligations, Your kookie is tired..."

"Why did you kiss me?"

"To make you stop"

"You really think you can do anything you want?? Huh??"

"I never did anything i want!! It's you.."

"That mean you remember everything, just acting in those days?"

"I didn't think of telling you that but i can't take that anymore!! I want your love, I can't stay away from you hyung.. i can't.."

He pushed me on the couch, hovered over me!!