NINTEEN

~AT FIRST I'M SORRY TO LATE FOR MY EXAM~🙏🏻 let's start then without waste anytime

AUTHOR POV

Taehyung insists Jungkook to stay with him as he feels guilty after how his brother behaved with him. And also Taehyung Don't want jugkook to stay with yoongi by any chance, so he filled every formalities and they headed to the car.

JUNGKOOK POV

~he still care for me, why are you like that? At the first you wanna make my life hell, and now I know why? Buy hyung.. I don't know why are you behaving like that to your kook? And i have to find out why did jimin called me that day and why my brother stopped me to go... There must be some reason.~

I was drown in my thoughts when i feel a tap on my face.

Tae : kook.. are you okay?

Jk : hmm.. what happened? Are you saying anything? I'm sorry i didn't hear anything. Can you repeat hyu- .. ummm i mean mr. Kim.

Tae : I said that, get into the car, we have to leave but you're lost in your dreams.

Jk : am sorry..

~we get up into the car.. we both are silent which makes the journey so long,.. but then he spoke~

Tae : kook.. are you hungry?

Jk : umm.. a little.

Tae : then after reach home, i will make you something healthy.

Jk : can you make me some spicy.. that hospital's food sucks.

Tae : no.. no spicy food. Doctor strictly instructed me to not to give you spicy food.

Jk : oh please.. i wanna eat..

Tae : i said no means no...

Jk : hey you're not my husband so why so strict!!!

Tae: ...................

~i pressed my lips when i realised that what did i just say to him...we become silent again, i really make it a little bit awkward.~

~oh kookie how could you say that? I know you still love him but you should know that your words might be hurt him a lot as he also loves you~

Finally we reached at our destination.. The whole drive was silent. He got out of the car and open my gate to give me support as I'm too weak.

Tae : let me help..

Jk : no.. i can walk mr. Kim.

Tae : ok..

~i get out of the car but after two steps i got disbalanced, I really can't walk, my head feels so dizzy due to my health.~

~Suddenly i feel a strong hand around my waist. Without wasting any time he picked me up in a bridal style~

Jk : mr. K-K-kim.. ~i feel so nervous and happy at a same time.. but I'm upset too as I can't show my love~

Tae : you can't walk. Let me help you..

~i wanna hug him badly.. i want to tell you that how much i love you hyung. I love you since the day we met but look at our fate that i almost forgot you.. 2 years.. FUCKIN' TWO YEARS we didn't even see each other. I know how you feel that time, i didn't feel that as i didn't even remember you~

~ I'm sorry.. I'm really sorry to forget you hyung.. your Kookie is really bad.~

Tears escaped from my eyes which is noticed by him.