THIRTY THREE

JUNGKOOK POV :

We are sitting in front of Mr. Jackson, Namjoon hyung Recommended.

"So you're telling me Namjoon sent you to me?" he looked at us suspiciously

"Yes, I'm his Brother Jungkook. We need your help. It's really urgent Mr. Wang"

"You know what? Namjoon was my college friend before he became Mafia. And I'm a police officer, it's against my work to help a mafia."

"No no please listen to us. I'll tell you everything.. We're in trouble. The old mafia king is behind all the conspiracies. If he knew Namjoon hyung saved us then he'd not spare him. Please help us Officer. My mother is in his trap for Years now, please save her. Please Officer" I plead in front of him when He sighed

"Okay fine. Tell me how can I help you?"

"We need to go there, in his secret place. But we have to be careful."

"I know my work very well Mr. Jungkook. You don't worry. We have to get ready and Plan before going to any mission like this cause it's risky."

"Ofcourse.. We'll go to Namjoon hyung now, They must be doing something. You come on time please Officer."

"Yes we will."

"Thank you"

We left the police station when I got a message from Namjoon hyung.

📱 Joon: I am Distracting The guards and Dad, You Rescue your mom from the basement. Can you? Or you need my help?

📱Kook : Hyung, I can do it but I need your help to find the Basement as I don't know anything about this secret place

Namjoon sent an attachment

📱Joon : This is the blueprint of this place. Get inside from the back door and You'll find the Stairs downstairs at your left. And be careful.

Kook : Thank you hyung.

"Let's go Tae"

"What are we going to do Jungkook? Your hand is bleeding, We need to treat it"

"No hyung, it's not time.. We need to do our works and save mom first"

"Okay fine"

---

The secret place,

Mr. Kim sits with an angry expression on his face. Jungkook's statements have left him bewildered. He regrets the decision to keep the child with him. His face was clearly not amused. His palm clenches around the rifle he's clutching.

"GUARD." He shouted. A guard walked faster towards him and bowed

"Yes sir"

"Make sure those two starve to death."

"Okay sir, we'll make sure."

"And Listen.." he looked straight in his eyes and said

"kill that lady whom we're feeding since so long. She's not for any work. And One more thing"

"Yes sir? Tell me what?"

"We're going to change this Secret place.. I'll leave soon, so Just burn it"

"And those people?"

"Let them burn with this Place" his eyes darkened.

"But sir"

"Do you have anything to say?"

"No sir" He Signalled him to leave. He nods and left the place when Namjoon walked inside.