𝐓.𝐇.𝐈.𝐑.𝐓.𝐄.𝐄.𝐍

AUTHOR POV

JIMIN'S EYES STOPS ON THE MAN WHO STANDS RIGHT INFRONT OF HIM. THEIR EYES MET.

It's Yoongi who's stand infront of Jimin and staring at him.

Yoongi POV

I opened the door and I choked for a while. It's jimin who's half naked stands infront of me. A towel only wrapped around his waist. My eyes landed on his exposed chest and I almost forgot to take breath. Then I saw him staring at me with a death gaze as I look away and say

Yoongi :so, you're the one who's shower didn't working.
Jimin sarcastically replied, "who did you expect then? Jungkook?"

Jimin pushed him and rushed into the room.

Jimin : I have to use the washroom, so don't waste my time.

Without looking at Yoongi he went inside the washroom.

Yoongi sat on the bed.

YOONGI POV

He becomes so cold. He's not like that before. He was so jolly and he was my mochi. My cute... No..no.... What am I saying (slapped himself)
He is the one who didn't choose me. If he really loved me then he should choose me. But instead of me he choose his fuckn' best friend.

TIME SKIP

Jimin finished his Bath as he comes out and saw a sleeping yoongi on the bed.

Jimin : you're still the sleepy cat. But you're a stranger to me now. Isn't it strange? I loved you the most yoonie. (Upset tone,)

Jimin slightly moved to him and took a look on him as he opened his eyes and got shocked and makes Jimin shocked too. Jimin got disbalanced and about to fall but Yoongi caught him by his towel on his neck and its end up like jimin falls on yoongi.

Accidentally their lips touched, makes them winded their eyes as Jimin pulled himself and left the room.

Before left the room he said, "it's just an accident don't think too much Mr. Min"

JIMIN IN HIS ROOM

He burst out into tears. Why why all this happens to me. I really wanna forget him. But why this? Why this kiss? It broke me more.

He wipped his tears "I HAVE A PLAN"

HE CALLED SOMEONE.

YOONGI POV

WHAT'S THAT? WHY IS HE LOOKED AT ME WHEN I OPENED MY EYES? AND THE KISS? WHY ALL THIS? WHY I SAVED HIM FROM FALLING? IT'S NOTHING TO DO WITH ME.
yoongi touched his lips and thought what happened just now.