TWENTY-TWO

JUNGKOOK POV

we collected some details, and now it's really easy for me to fight them as because my love is with me. He's my strength, and i know that he'll never gonna leave me in any difficult situation.

I opened my inbox and message him,

Jungkook

Hyung! Where are you?

Taehyung

Kook I'm in office, but

But what??

Get ready kookie. We got to go somewhere important. I found something interesting about that day

What's it?

We have to follow My brother. Something is suspicious about his activities now a days.

Your brother Kim Seokjin??

Yess kookie. Now just get ready I'll pick u up in 2 hours.

Okayy.. now bye..

Hey wait.

Huh? What??

Bye kissi??

Hyung are you child?

Yess baby for you.

You're impossible.

No, I'm Taehyung LoL 🤣

What's so funny?😒

Don't you remember the day you were drunk 2 years ago baby?

You just told i was drunk

Let me tell you, i just said that you're impossible and you replied me back that "noo I'm jungkook"
LMAO 🤣🤣
I remember your face baby still now

Shut up.. 🙂
Now I'm going to get ready.
Bye.

Okayyyy.. byeeeee darling.

I put the phone back and unknowingly started laughing, why's he that much childish?? Silly hyung!!

I went to take shower before getting ready.

After getting ready I checked my watch, it's shows that i still have some time.
Actually I never took time to get ready. Am pretty fast LoL. Why am i using LoL? It's all because of Taehyung hyung. He used it a lot.

I took a look on my reflection in the mirror.

"Am looking pretty right?"

No I don't expect that mirror to talk back to me.

( A/n - it should talk back if you're Jin the world wide handsome LoL.🌚)

I stroke my hair with brush, when i heard the door unlocking sound.

"You ready koo-"