THIRTY FOUR

"Kill them" he ordered

"What if I don't?" Jin spoke in a serious voice.

"Then.. I have to be a little harsh. I'll kill them on my own, then Maybe I will Kill Namjoon as he's not seeming in the right mind"

"HE'S YOUR SON BASTARD"

"I know but sadly, he wants to be the king not my puppet. And I can't let that happen.This kingdom is mine and Not a leaf moves against my will"

"No.. you can't do that."

"You have no idea what i can Do and what i can't. I have done many things which are uncountable."

He started circling around me,

"I killed an innocent guy then kept his son as my son, ahh i regret it. Then I separated two love birds Seokjin and Namjoon, you know them right?" ~he laughed when Jin clenched his fist, anger rushed in him~

"And? What else?"

"Oh honey, You wanna hear? Then listen, your brother was so stupid unlike you. He should have left Jungkook's life but No, he didn't. Just because of him, in the past, Jungkook had to face that huge accident."

"How come Taehyung is responsible?"

"Cause he was too stubborn to leave my son, He was about to propose so I had to do it"

"Y.. you caused the accident? How cruel are you? He could have been killed?"

"I don't care. It'd be great if he died instead of his memory loss"

"How can you do that? Don't you have humanity?"

He laughed and Laughed hard..

"You know who i am? The mafia Boss, do you think in our work we should have humanity? Ohh so pathetic"

"You are a criminal..you ruined so many people's life. How can you do that? Even if I forget about Jungkook as he's not your Own son but  Namjoon is your blood, how can you ruin his life?"

"Ruining his life? I didn't ruin it, i just saved my reputation or He'd definitely tell everyone that he's Dating a shitty boy like you"

"MR. KIM, MIND YOUR LANGUAGE"

"DON'T SHOUT.. YOU'RE IN MY PLACE. DON'T SPEAK A WORD LOUDER OR YOU HAVE TO SEE MY EVIL FACE"

"I already saw enough. Now I'm leaving."

"Do you think you can leave? GUARDS"

The guards came and surrounded Jin. They caught him when He is struggling to get out of Their grip

JIN POV:

They held me tightly just as Namjoon said . Everything is according to plan till now but I don't know what's gonna happen. I closed my eyes when only his face came into my mind.

Namjoon, Kim Namjoon.

Namjoon where are you?? I know you'll not let anyone get hurt. You will not..

Meanwhile,

On the other hand,

"Guards!!" Namjoon called when everyone gathered infront of him

"Listen to me very carefully. You have to do what I'm telling you, it's for your good"

"What sir?"

"My father, your old mafia king is planning something big and he'll kill you all at the end of this plan. So we have to stop him."

"What are you saying!?" They confusedly looked at each other

"I'm the mafia king and you're my Group, and I don't want any of you get hurt cause you have your own family, loved once. So You have to be on my side without him knowing"

"But what if he kill all of us."

"If you all stand together against him, he alone can't do anything. Now be ready and stay away from Mr. Choi, he is with him"

"Okay sir"

"And one more thing, Clear the Back side. I don't need any guards there"

"Yes sir"

Namjoon ran towards the back gate and Found Taehyung and Jungkook,

"Let's go"

"you came here?"

"Yes I need to help you guys. Let's get inside fast. I don't have much time. I need to save jin too"

"Jin? You mean my brother?" Taehyung spoke when Namjoon Nods

"He is distracting my father and trying to get information out but He can be in trouble. Be fast"

"Sure"

they went into the basement to save his mom, it was really creepy and dark. The air felt still and cold, and there was only a dim lightbulb flickering. The walls looked old and had peeling paint. Shadows moved around in the corners, hiding secrets from a long time ago. The floor was hard and smelled old. It was a sad and scary place, making the mission to rescue his mom even more difficult.

"Hyung? My mom is in hell?"

"I'm sorry Jungkook, I had no Power to save your mom. Or you can say i never used it. But now I'm going to make everything alright"

Jungkook nods and tries to search for his mom, His eyes roam around the room but can't see properly as it's too dark.

"Mom? Mom?" He called when Namjoon stopped him

"Shhh don't be so loud Jungkook. We'll get caught. Come with me, she's in the other room"

He brought them in other room when Jungkook's eyes fell on an woman who's tied on a chair.. She's not in her sense.

"Mom.." jungkook ran to her and touched her face when she got scared and Started shaking.

"Who are you? W..who are you? don't don't hurt me.. Please"

"No no I'm not here to hurt you.. I came to save you.. It's me, Your son"

"S..soobin?"

"N..no I'm Jungkook, Your son"

"Jungkook?"

"Yes. Yes i am. You remember me? Hyung said Dad stole me from you. You remember?"

He untied her

"You came to save me?"

"Yes i did. I'm here now, everything will be alright. You're going to your family and you will be free from this hell"

"hurry hurry Jungkook.. Be fast.. I got Jin's emergency signal"

"What? My hyung is alright right?" Tae panicked

"don't worry. I'll not let anything happen to your hyung. I'm going now, you rescue her and get out of here"

They nod when Namjoon ran away.

----

"DAD? WHERE'S JIN? WHAT YOU DID?"

"He's Somewhere safe. And soon will be calm"

"DAD...WHAT YOU DID?"