THIRTY NINE

They were looking blankly at each other..

"Namjoon! What took you so long to wake up? You have no idea how long I'm working to make you recover and here you are, lying down like you don't care!"

"I care!" His faint voice spoke "i do care, i just didn't know how to respond."

"Shh shh don't talk much. You just came out of coma, don't take any stress."

"Sit." He spoke very low, which he manage to hear. He sits down beside him and Held his hand softly

"You know how worried I was? I felt like dying thousand dead looking at you like this"

"I'm fine now.."

"you're not totally fine. Your burns are a lot recovered but still have some time to heal."

"Wa.. w..water" he managed to speak

He immediately got the glass and helped him to drink water and Wipe his mouth with his hand

"Am I looking terrible?"

"Who said that? You can't ever look terrible Love. You're the most handsome person"

"No..not more..than you"

Jin chuckled a little,

"Ofcourse, You can't beat the world wide handsome tho" he smiled and soon his smile turned into crying.. He teared up badly..

"J..jin"

"Namjoon, I missed you badly. I th.. thought i lost you and then i found you like this. I can't hold myself more."

Namjoon slowly reached his hand on Jin's cheeks, and caressed it.

"I know, don't cry, I'm here now"

"I Love you Namjoon.. I love you so much. I can't live without you anymore, I can't"

Both of their eyes turned teary, when jin softly pecked Namjoon's lips then his forehead.

By that time The doctor walked in.

"Namjoon, came out of coma? That's a miracle. I almost lost my hope"

"But I didn't doctor " Jin said proudly

"It's all because of your prayer and care Mr. Kim. Your love brought him back from a Worse situation like his"

Jin nodded and looked at Namjoon..

"Let me check him."

After checking him well, He spoke "Continue those medicines, No need for injections, and check his Oxygen levels and a BP time to time and Feed him Healthy food, Not much spicy food, Make it simple. I hope he'll be better soon and Be healthy like before"

"You don't worry doctor, As I said, I'll give my thousand percent to make my Namjoon Healthy"

★★
One day passed when Jin was taking care of him, cooking for him,feeding him by his hand,taking him to the washroom, Changing the dressings, making him sleep everything.

"Where is others?"

"Taehyung had to go on a business trip instead of me, as I couldn't leave you. So Jungkook also went with him but they're coming soon, maybe on their way"

"Are they okay?"

"Yeah they are! Everyone is okay"

"Are you?"

"what do you think Joon? You're in this condition and How can I be? Okay? Or not?"