THIRTY EIGHT

•••
Jin is Taking care of Namjoon for about a month. Namjoon's condition was getting better but he was still Unconscious. Jin forgot everything about the outer world, His everything was Namjoon, He made him his whole world, His only world

He forgot about the day and night and took care that everything Namjoon needs to be cured. His devotion for Namjoon was on a different level. His love was a definition of dedication, purity and Patience.

On the other hand Taehyung and Jungkook visit Jin and get to know about Namjoon's health from time to time. Everyone is worried about Namjoon and Jin both. Namjoon was still Unconscious so the doctor declared him to be in a coma. But the Ticking sound on the monitor was holding their hope. Jin was praying to god everyday every second.

He didn't leave Namjoon's side for once. In this situation, He couldn't leave Namjoon's Hand, just hoping that he'll wake up.

                                     •••

"Hey Joonie, it's been a month, are you really gonna give me these big punishments just for my small mistake to trust a text? Wake up please, Look at me, Look at your Jin, See.."

Jin softly held his hand and caressed his head.

"You're giving me a very hard time. Are you Having fun? Why don't you open your eyes and hug me? Why?"

His tears dropped..

The monitor sound increased. He looked at the screen and saw Namjoon's Heartrate is high.

"Joon.. No no don't take stress. You don't have to force yourself to get up..Just take your time. I'm here. I'll be here.. Don't take stress"

Namjoon's Fingers moved, When Jin panicked and called the doctor.

"Hello? Doctor, Please come fast, Namjoon is responding"

"I am actually on my way Mr. Kim but there's traffic"

"But doctor, His heartrate is Fluctuating"

"Remember that Injection Which I kept there for Emergency purpose? Push that to Namjoon, He'll be fine within minutes, and I'm coming then."

"okay okay doctor"

Jin practiced how to give injections in this one month as the doctor can't stay 24/7 and Namjoon must need that in emergency

He took out the injection and injected him. Within some minutes Namjoon's pulse rate becomes normal when he deeply sighed. Sitting down on the floor he looked out of the Window. It's raining.

"You remember Namjoon, Our first kiss? it was also raining that day"

While  looking at the rain, He lost in his memories

                   ★★FLASHBACK★★

It was raining heavily with thunder strikes, I was stuck in library with Class's topper guy, Kim Namjoon. We were put in same project group. For about some months we're working and studying together. Tbh, I didn't like Namjoon at the first as he was totally opposite of me, always Studying, Having less conversations, give all his attention on the books, loves Arts and music. He was like a nerdy yet hot guy. He was effortlessly hot, And with time, I started feeling something different for him, Something weird.

His eyes on me shivered me up from inside. Idk why he has that effect on me? Something in his personality was attractive, But what? I was confused about my feelings as I never felt like this for a boy.