𝐅.𝐈.𝐅.𝐓.𝐄.𝐄.𝐍

NEXT MORNING

TAEHYUNG POV

Ahh.. my head hurts too much.. why I fee..eel dizzy. My head (he grab his head and sat on the bed) how I came here? Last night!! What happened last night?? I checked myself as I found I'm only in my boxers. What happened taehyung? What happened???

He closed his eyes and tried to remember what happened last night but he's unable to think about it clearly as heard jungkook came out of the bathroom

He closed his eyes and tried to remember what happened last night but he's unable to think about it clearly as heard jungkook came out of the bathroom. He's half naked, just wrapped a towel.

Tae gulped.

"What the hell !! He's too shy to show his body and now.. what happened to him?? I don't know what's in his mind.. but I saw jungkook take a look on mirror and came towards me.

AUTHOR POV

Jungkook take steps forward to him and it seems like something evil in his head right now.
He comes towards him and almost makes him choked. Slightly he put his hand on his shoulder and Taehyung moved backwards and fall on the bed.

JUNGKOOK POV

I noticed that mr. Kim is too nervous as I decided to make him more and more nervous. How dare he planned to drugged me by the way? What are you trying to do with me?
I leaned on him and hovered over him.

TAEHYUNG POV

What the hell he's trying to do? Why why he's like that? Suddenly my eyes stopped on his bare bright skin. It's wet and water drops from his hair to his neck. His scenet of shampoo...
What what kim taehyung what are you thinking!! (Mentally slapped)
Tae : yahh.. Jeon Jungkook.. move..
Jk : why?? Why are you afraid now? Last night.. (sigh)
Tae : what!!! What happened last night???
JK : it was awesome. (Laugh)
Tae winded his eyes and tried to push him.
JK came closer to his ear and spoke , "don't worry nothing was happened"
He step backed.
Tae : tell me the truth Jungkook.
Jk : what do you think that I was taking yout advantage?
Tae : yahhhhhh.... (Pushed jungkook who's poked his tounge in inner cheeks)

 (Pushed jungkook who's poked his tounge in inner cheeks)