𝐓.𝐖.𝐄.𝐋.𝐕.𝐄

AUTHOR POV

They met everyday because of business purposes. Yoongi and jimin both wants to talk to each other but their ego stops them.
Jungkook is still the same which makes Taehyung, Jimin, yoongi and hobi puzzled.

Today Kim taehyung arranged an meeting again for something important to discuss with Min Yoongi.

Jimin is presenting the screen as everyone stared at him.

Yoongi concentrated on the screen not on Jimin but sometimes his eyes stopped on him, makes him crazy

Yoongi POV

His eyes still have that effect on me. I can't forget him for once but look at him maybe he don't even thinks of me.

Jimin spotted yoongi staring at him.

Jimin POV

Why are you starting at me now? You have no right to see me. You're becoming cold as a rock, I know it's all my fault but now I even can't melt you.

JIMIN : so, we have to go on a business tour and we should discuss about our works in details in this week. Then we should go to Ilsan. I hope our cooperation will give a lot of benifits to both of us.

TAE claps on his presentation as everyone follow his leads.

Yoongi POV

I feel proud of you chim.

Tae : y/n please discuss everything with mr. JUNG.  Mr. JUNG if you have no problem then she can discuss it to you.
Hoseok : no.i have no problem.(cold)

Yoongi : mr. Kim. I think I have so many things to discuss. Let jungkook come with me.

Tae makes fist and jimin turned pale again.

Tae can't say no as it's related to business and his hyung already warned him about politely handle MIN'S matter.

Tae : yes offcourse. Jungkook you should go with mr. Min. And if you need something you can call us also.

Yoongi glares on Jimin who's blankly stared at his face.

TIME SKIP
THE DAY BEFORE BUISNESS TOUR

Y/n is such a jolly person. That's why she talked a lot which hobi doesn't like.

All this days y/n talked too much to explain. But she didn't realise that hobi feels irritate.

As y/n started talking hobi grab his head and shout.

Hobi : can't you shut up for a while? I don't even interested in your words. I don't know why you're so irritating. I hope I choose jungkook instead of you. You're fuckn' bother me.

Y/n just feel like someone stabbed a knife in her heart.

Y/n POV

It's hurting me. His words hurting me. I don't know this hobi. You're not my hobi. You can't be. You broke my heart into million pieces today may be I can't collect all the pieces never ever.

Y/n : I'm sorry. I bother you a lot. I will never gonna bother you from now mr. Jung. It's my fault. I have to leave

Y/n wipes her tears and leave.

Hobi POV

Shit. I don't have a right to broke someone's heart like that. It's not okay. What did you do hobi? It's not right.. I hurt her. May be she has feelings for me but I hate love. It's not for me.

Hobi went to y/n .

Hobi : y/n.. I'm sorry.

Y/n : no. No. It's fine. I'm sorry mr. Jung. I just forget my limit.