FORTY-THREE

Meanwhile, Namjin's Wedding night, Hobi Yn side,

Yn was standing infront of the window looking at the moon, hugging herself As it's kinda cold. Soon she heard the footsteps closer.

"Hobi, you came?" She looked at the Coffee mug infront of her "huh? You were making coffee?"

"Hmm for us. Here, Take this, my lady" He smiled Widely

"Wow, So caring"

Hobi smiled and Sit down on the chair beside.

"The weather is getting colder cause of the rain, and in this weather, It's perfect to sip on coffee with a beautiful lady, who is my official wife"

Yn blushed and sits on Hobi's lap gently. Hobi put the coffee mug down and held her Waist.

"The day was so beautiful, right?"

"Yes it was and More beautiful is now, Where I'm sitting on my Husband's Lap holding him close to me"

He Chuckled a little.

"Coffee will get cold"

"Hmm I know. Let's drink it first"

He nods and took his coffee..they sipped their coffee in this weather. It gave them a different level comfort..

"You know hobi, everything seems like a dream. I never thought of having a great life with you"

"To be honest, Me too. It's like a gift which I never asked for. God gave you to me and made my life brigher than ever"

"Can we walk together,til the end?" She said with a low voice and maybe doubting if we can walk together.

"Ofcourse we will. Come" He made me get up and held my hand gently and Pull me in the middle of the room

"What are you planning to do?"

"Something to make you feel better"

"Better?"

He played slow music and held her closer, she's confused..

Slowly yn smiled,

"So my romantic husband is trying to make my mood better by Slow Dancing?"

"Yeah" he softly caressed her cheeks with the back of his hand..

Playlist: Slow dancing by V✩

In their dimly lit room, bathed in the soft glow of moonlight filtering through the window, Hobi and Yn swayed to the rhythm of a slow, melodic tune.

The gentle notes of the music filled the air, creating a romantic ambiance that enveloped them in its warmth.

As they danced, their hearts beat in perfect sync, their eyes locked in a soft gaze that spoke silently. With hands intertwined, they moved gracefully across the floor, lost in the beauty of the moment.

Outside, a cold breeze swept through the room, sending shivers down their spines. But in each other's arms, they found solace and warmth, their love shielding them from the chill of the night.

In the quiet intimacy of their dance, time seemed to stand still, allowing them to savor every precious moment together. With each step, each touch, they grew closer, their bond growing stronger with every beat of their hearts.

As the music faded into the night, they held each other close, their love shining bright in the moonlight. In that serene moment, they knew that no matter what the future held, as long as they had each other, they could weather any storm that came their way.

The beauty of their love will unfold with time, Stronger and Perfect just as they deserve.

••••