FORTY

♥︎A wedding, So beautiful♥︎

The beachside wedding venue exuded an ethereal charm, with the gentle waves lapping against the shore, the golden sun painting the sky with a mix of orange and pink

The setting was intimate, with only a few selective guests gathered to witness the union of Jin and Namjoon, two souls who had suffered a lot in their life but their love was alive inside their heart.

The Whole place was decorated with white and cream flowers with Grey-green curtains making it ethereal. The whole Venue was looking dreamy and all ready to witness the memorable wedding.

Amidst the beauty of the surroundings, love filled the air. The bond Namjoon and Jin shared was a forever kinda bond which didn't break even though they parted for years. Their journey, marked by struggle and patience, had led them to this moment of blissful union.

Meanwhile, amidst the festivities, Yoongi and Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook, and Hobi and Yn were lost in their own world of love and affection while enjoying the wedding vibes.. They captured precious moments with laughter and playful teasing, their hearts overflowing with happiness for them. Jungkook's family was there too, Celebrating Namjoon's happy day. Namjoon's mom was present there too, she felt happy for them.

As the ceremony began, all eyes turned to Jin, who walked down the white flower-adorned path with a radiant smile, his happiness was clear in his eyes. At the end of the aisle stood Namjoon, his eyes filled with love and adoration for the man he had cherished since the beginning. Their love story, filled with longing and devotion, was finally reaching its long-awaited happy ending.

The air was filled with love and admiration as the priest started the ceremony. Each word spoken carried with it the weight of a lifetime of love and commitment. As Jin and Namjoon exchanged vows, promising to stand by each other through thick and thin, there was not a dry eye in that place. Everyone was emotional.

"Do you Kim Namjoon take Kim seokjin as your lawfully Wedded husband?"

"I do" namjoon smiled

"Do you Kim Seokjin take Kim Namjoon as your lawfully Wedded husband?"

"I do, Gladly" Jin held an eye contact with him.

"Now exchange the ring" The priest announced.

With the exchange of rings, their love was sealed for an eternity, and the joyous applause of their loved ones filled the air.

"I announce you two Husbands from today. You may kiss now"

As they sealed their union with a tender kiss, the beachside venue witnesses a love that had conquered all odds, finding its perfect place in the embrace of two souls united as one.

"What do you say?" Taehyung whispered in Jungkook's Ear.

"What?" Jungkook nervously spoke

"We should get married too"