TWENTY EIGHT

AUTHOR POV :

"Hey jungkook what's that!? Date? Bu..but i didn't ask for any date?" Mark questioned him with a lot of confusion.

"I know..but can you go on a date with me?" Jungkook looked at him making Mark shocked as hell

"But bro i have a girlfriend."

"Aish just pretend to go on a date. We can go in some cafe and there we can talk about our presentation" jungkook took a deep sigh

"But why are you doing that?"

"I donno just stop asking me questions"

"Um okk"

"Let's go then" He hold marks hand and pulled him out of the office

______

TAEHYUNG POV :

This boy!! What the hell he's thinking about himself. How could he go on a date when he already has a boyfriend.

I'm mumbling and walking out of the office when my eyes stopped on two familiar figure. They're walking fast.

"JEON JUNGKOOK" i shouted his name but he didn't stop..

Is he for real? He's really going on a date with my employee??!

I'm about to run behind him when suddenly someone grabbed my hand from back..

"Hey taetae where are you going?"

I turned and saw Lara.

"Oh.. I have to leave now. I have some important works"

"Always works works works.. Tae take some chill. Now i came can't you spend some time with me? I wanna spend some time with you like we did in the Past"

This girl always irritated me. But she atleast helped me a lot, she's my important business partner. But sometimes i feel like she wants something more which I'm unable to give.. my heart, which only beats for kook.

"Lara can we talk later" ~i have to stop jungkook. He's really stubborn and stupid~

"No I won't leave you now. Let's go to the nearest cafe and have some talk"  lara exclaimed.

"But.. i said I'm busy right no-" I didn't complete my sentence when she pulled me out of the office.

______

We stopped near the cafe when my eyes fell on him, makes my blood boil. The scene infront of me is really inappropriate.

"Let's get inside Tae" lara about to say something more when I ran inside..

"TAE..."

I banged on the table, grabbing everyone's attention there. When Lara comes from behind and said,

"Isn't it your assistant? Oh and it's your employee..Oh so you two are on date? Are you two Gay??" She said in a stupid tone makes me angry as hell!!

"Shut up Lara.. don't talk shits"

"Taetae.. what happened to you? Why are you getting angry.. is it because they waste there time there without working?"

"Mr. Kim what is your problem?" Jungkook spoke in between her, looking straight into my eyes

"My problem?? Really Kook?"

"Kook? Why are you informal with him?" Lara again dropped between now I'll burst out for sure if she talks another shit.

"Can't you shut up for a while lara?"

"Why are you talking to me like that infront of your employees"