【 + 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃 】

.

.

.

╭──────────

CELEBRATE ENDINGS —
FOR THEY PRECEDE
NEW BEGINNINGS.

╰────༺♡༻──────╯

.

.

.

Hi, friends! Welcome to the sequel/bonus book for Outsider Syndrome!

There was a lot that I wanted to write for Outsider Syndrome and never got the chance to. Most in part because it wouldn't have fit in the storyline, and also because the book came to an end. So, I ended up writing more content related to it. Essentially sequel-ish content following the events of the first book.

I wrote separate endings for all the love interests from book 1, and I've written more content related to them. Plus, there'll be more emphasis on minor characters that sadly didn't get much depth or development in the first book.

In other words, this "sequel" isn't one long, standard continuation. It'll read more like one-shots and short stories. The same concept as those "bonus chapters" I wrote in the first book but slightly different since they'll be longer and structured differently.

All around, it's a fun book — especially if you loved these characters and wanted to read more about them, or if you were needing a lighthearted read in general ^^

.

.

.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

WHAT DOES THIS BOOK INCLUDE?

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

It's broken down into three parts:

1. Side Story / Loving Heart
—these are events that took place over the course of the first book, either directly or indirectly, that I never explicitly wrote about.
this includes:

a flashback featuring Shiina's mom
a bonus chapter about the boys throwing Shiina a birthday party (repost)
Tsumugi side story (featuring her own love interest)
Kiharu side story (featuring her own love interest)
Mao side story (featuring her own love interest)

2. After Story / Pure Heart
direct continuations/mini-sequels of the multi-endings from the first book. so, the boys and Shiina as couples:

Daisuke Kamakiri after story
Banri Taniguchi after story
Issei Enatsu after story
Jin Narumi after story
Rin Mizota after story
Toru Igarashi after story
Hachiko Ogami after story
Leon Hirawa after story

3. Alternative Story / Timid Heart
—new storylines/love interests for Shiina. these take place in an alternative universe/circumstances from the first book (which will be delved into in their respective stories)

Beautician Boyz alternative story
Sena alternative story
Yunoki alternative story

Each part will be divided by little headings—followed by chapters—so use those headings as guidelines to navigate what you're reading. I put a lot of thought into structuring this book to keep it as organized and easy to read as possible, so I hope it pays off~

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

DO YOU HAVE TO READ ALL OF THAT?

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

The thing about this book is that technically, you don't. You can skip around and read whatever interests you—in whatever order you want. The order I've placed them in is purely how I've organized this book and is a guideline in case you don't have a specific preference (and don't want to be too confused). None of the stories are related to one another—they're all stand-alone extensions of the first book, so as long as you read the entire first book, it makes no difference what story you start with here.

The flexibility of this book is literally its perk! :)

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

UPDATE SCHEDULE?

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

I've written a large chunk of this book so my plan is to update in bunches. One part at a time. That way, it'll be easier to binge read and skip between stories if you choose to. There's no point in updating one chapter at a time, since it'll only get confusing, therefore I won't. Be sure to add this book to your libraries in advance!

- - -

If you have any more questions about ANYTHING, drop them here and I'll answer!

I do know this way of storytelling isn't common. Reads more like fanfic (oops). Or an otome game fan disc (the point). I definitely wasn't going to post this because of that. I put off posting it for a year because I've been overthinking the whole thing. But, corny as it is, writing for Outsider Syndrome never fails to make me smile,,, And I think about how much of a waste it'd be to let this sit around when there's the chance others are just as interested in my nonsense about these characters, even if it's just one person.

Without further ado, happy reading! :D

This book is a ride so I hope you have fun while you're here! <333

—Misty