★ ━━ 𝙍𝙞𝙣 𝙈𝙞𝙯𝙤𝙩𝙖

I'll become the biggest and brightest star for you, Shii. I'll do my best to become a man worthy of your love.

.

.

.

╭──────────

RIN MIZOTA | AFTER STORY
aka number one idol starts attending
average high school
and chaos ensues

╰──────────

╰────༺♡༻──────╯

.

.

.

I love you, Shiina. I've been obsessed with you for years. I've held everything about you close to my heart. I wish I can tell you how crazy I am about you—how many butterflies you give me, how much brighter you make my days—but at this point, loving you is like breathing. I can't imagine my life without you.

.

.

.

You cheer me on so earnestly. Give me pep talks whenever I'm down in the dumps. You're always being considerate of my feelings and idol duties. But, Shii. Before all my fans, before all the fame and attention I amassed, you do realize you're the most important person to me, right? That I'd trade all of this—every last bit of it—if it meant being around you again.

.

.

.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

You know, my original idea for Rin's character (which I so would've done if the first book was longer) was have him attend their high school. It would've been so chaotic. But, yeah, lol, the first book ended before I really got the chance to do that.

Which is why I had the idea to do it in this bonus story! This was so fun to write. I'm a sucker for best friends to lovers stories :3

This takes place approximately a year after his specific ending!

Enjoy! <3