Chapter One

Chapter One

    Wesley’s P.O.V- Arguments

I walked along the edge of the top deck of the ship everyone else was asleep, including Noah. I just couldn’t sleep because I was worried...worried about what we were suppose to do with when we dock. I know that I was going to have to go out. I didn’t want my brother, or the others to come with. I knew that Noah could take care of himself so I wasn’t worried if he came with me. I just didn’t want to hurt Isaac’s and Zayne’s feelings because they couldn’t come, but I’m sure they wouldn’t want to anyway.

Glancing up at the stars I sighed, there has been a lot less pollution in the air since there hasn’t been anything being created or whatever by other people. The sky was clear from clouds and it was a beautiful night. Perhaps it’s true what they say, everything is calm before a hurricane comes and destroys everything in it’s path. I think the only reason why I haven’t told Noah what was going on with me was because I was scared. I’ve been hearing voices, I’ve been seeing things... yup I sound like a crazy person. I don’t want to tell him that because... I don’t know. Maybe he will understand... although he is hiding something from me well maybe when I say something he might.

Just not right now... I sighed then looked down at the dark waves, then turned around and walked back inside the ship. I walked to my room which was also Noah’s. I opened the door and walked into the room. I closed my eyes listening to Noah’s breath as he slept.

‘Are you Wesley?’ a small voice asked, I turned and saw nothing, ‘you are aren’t you. Help us. we need your help!’ The voice shrieked. I winced and held my head with my hand.

“Stop it.” I whispered, “Just shut up already.”

The screaming stopped and I sighed then climbed in bed with Noah, I cuddled up with him and he wrapped his arms around me. I smiled then fell asleep.

following morning

    I sat up to find Noah was gone, he probably went to get breakfast or something. I walked to the bathroom and walked into the bathroom. I walked up to the mirror and opened my mouth and poked at my canine teeth on my top row, I winced when it cut my finger. Dangit they’re getting sharper and longer, I tucked my hair behind my ears to find that they were also pointed, I sighed I really looked like some kind of elf. Well I at least know the Language haha that’s funny. I stepped into the shower and turned on the water.

When I was finished I stepped out and headed to the top deck because I wasn’t really hungry. I found Noah leaning against the bar of the top of the ship. I walked over to him and tapped his shoulder and smiled.

“Hey, Noah.” I said softly. He turned to face me with a smile, and wrapped his arms around me.

“Hey yourself. Are you okay, you look quite pale?” He felt my forehead for a temperature, frowning. 

“I’m fine, just a little warm.” I said and leaned into him. He tightened his arms around me and sighed in content.

“This was a nice idea of yours. I could live like this forever.” He kissed the top of my head gently. 

“Was it?” I asked, and sighed looking at the ocean, “We need to dock soon for supplies Noah, I’m thinking of just leaving the boys behind with the girls and just us go. I can’t think of them getting hurt or worse if we need to stop.” I looked up at him and snatched his sunglasses and smiled at him. He grimaced shut his eyes tightly, then used a hand to shield them as he spoke in annoyance of the sun.

“Sure, I don’t mind. I’m pretty certain they want some ‘alone’ time anyway, without having brothers present… if you know what I mean.” He grinned and kissed my cheek lightly.