Chapter 3

CHAPTER TWO
Wesley's POV- Docking

The next day, I awoke and my butt hurt. Although I thought last night was fun even though Noah teased me for a portion of it. I rolled over and looked at Noah, who was sleeping. I smirked and nipped his nose waking him up.
"I need a shower and you're going to help me." I told him. He grabbed hold of me and snuggled me tightly.
"Ten more minutes."
"Get up or else I'll bite you and suck your blood." I giggled, and pulled away flashing him my long fangs. He smirked at my then through closed eyes and spoke confidently.
"Oh you mean how I sucked..."
My face turned red in embarrassment from that, then smiled, "Nope I'll bite down on your sweet spot that you screamed at last night." I said. He laughed and then opened his eyes, sitting up.
"Alright, I'm sorry. How are you feeling, are you okay?" He actually looked really concerned.
"My ass is in pain, but you know I'm fine. I'd do it again." I smiled at him, then jumped off the bed and opened a window. Then walked over and pulled him off the bed and threw him a robe. "Now come on William." I wrapped my white robe around myself. Noah put on his robe and scanned my face, as he scrutinised.
"With me I hope. I wouldn't want to do that with anyone else. It was the best night of my life... whole life." He blushed a little, lowering his head.
"See you are a sweetheart." I smiled, " I wouldn't want to do that with anyone else besides you anyway." I told him, "You were gentle, and I liked that." He lifted his head and I'm certain his cheeks were darker than before. He let out a breath in relief.
"Sorry if that sounded conceited. I just needed to hear that. It's an 'ego' thing I guess. But I really love you and I want to build a future with you if... well if we can."
I walked up to him and kissed his lips, " I'd love that, we already have the little kitties calling us daddy." I chuckled a little, "Although if the zombies do ever die and leave for good, I'd love to move back home and get a nice home and living with you." He wrapped his arms around me and smiled.
"Maybe in the distant future... I might end up surprising you with a small gift, something indicating a small circle... probably silver or white-gold, depending. And don't forget the cliched dog."
"Screw dogs I want a fucking bad ass wolf!" I laughed, then pulled him into the shower room and locked the door. He seemed to become quiet and serious then, almost agitated. "What's wrong?" I asked softly looking at him. He held out both of his hands and spoke softly.
"Come here a second."
I walked over to him and hugged him, "What's wrong love?" I asked softly again. He brought his hands up and placed them on either side of my neck, gently, resting his forearms on top of my shoulders.
"Will you promise me that if I suddenly become... different, you'll deal with it. I mean... properly, without hesitating."
"I- uh ...okay... I hope I never have to." I said softly, "come on we need a shower and we've already docked."
"Okay, oh and one more little thing." He stripped from his robe.
"I'm listening." I looked at him with a smirk.
"Well don't get excited but... if I were to ask you to marry me, would you?" His cheeks became so red, I thought steam would blast from his head.
"Of course not." I said looking at his reaction, then smiled, "I'm teasing, you know I would. I love you so much." He shrugged playfully and walked by me, totally naked. Then grinned.
"Well like I said, don't get excited. I wasn't like... proposing or anything." He tried to hide it, but I saw it, as he stepped into the shower cubicle, he smiled.
I followed him in and turned on the shower.

When we were finished showering and getting dressed we headed to the top deck. We had told everyone to stay on the boat, and that Noah and I won't be back for a week.