Chapter 13

Wesley's PoV-Pranks

Later when Luca and I awoke, I heard someone banging on our door. I looked over to Luca, who was trying to wake up and was in my arms. I didn't really feel like moving, really I didn't, I was to warm and comfy. Plus Luca smelled yummy like vanilla ice-cream.
"Who do you think that is?" I asked Luca when he was finally awake. He frowned slightly.
"I don't know... WHO IS IT?" He called loudly.
"Noah and Ralph!"Ralph called, I groaned and nuzzled my head into Luca's shoulder.
"Go away!"I shouted. Luca chuckled quietly and winked at me.
"I take it you couldn't get enough of us last night? Sorry we don't do foursomes." He pulled the duvet over our heads and snuggled into me further, jigsawing his legs with mine. I smiled and pulled him into me more, I was kind of cold and he was warm. Very warm. We heard a knock at the door again.
"Come on we need to go out today and look for things!" Ralph shouted, "Now get your asses out of bed!"
I sighed, and kissed Luca's lips and pulled down the duvet. "We'll be out in fifteen. " I called then looked down at Luca. Oh my gosh, why the hell is he so freaking adorable. His shirt was half way up , his hair was all messy around his face and he had that tired look on his face. So cute! I smiled at him. "Come on we need to get up now." He rubbed his eye and then groaned, calling out to Noah and Ralph.
"You're both so totally dead!" From behind the door, Noah's laugh echoed through as he called back, playfully.
"News flash Luca, we're already semi-dead." Luca lowered his head and muttered, with a pout.
"Fuck it, he's right. Fine... I'm up." He brought his hands to his hair and ruffled it, then hit his face a few times. "Nope, now I'm up."
I walked over and grabbed a pair of random jeans and a t-shirt and put them on without caring, I was to tired to care. I put it on then looked over at Luca, who was waiting for me to give him something to wear. I dug through my clothes then found him something more decent than what I was wearing and gave the clothes to him. I pulled out a drawer and plucked out two pairs of socks and put on on then threw the other to Luca, who caught it. Then lastly I put on my shoes. Oh in the middle of that I brushed my hair, if you wanted to know.
When we were ready we headed outside. We found Noah and Ralph waiting for us.
"Were ready." I said still kind of asleep. Noah ruffled my hair and gave me a quick hug... which was purely friendly, and eyed my attire.
"Really? Oh you poor thing." He winked with a gentle smile.
I glared at him slightly, "Why at nine in the morning do we have to go. " I rubbed my eyes and yawned, "The sun isn't up.... wait you like it that way...nevermind." I glanced around, "Where to Costco?" Luca shuffled out of the bedroom then and silently, without so much as a giggle, he stepped up to Noah and smacked him lightly over the head, then grinned.
"Moron, good fucking morning." Noah rubbed his head and grinned back.
"Language, you're only little. Besides... we need an early start."
"Yay mornings...." I looked away, and started walking, "Noah where to? or do we just walk all over town until we get lost then run into zombies and get killed... although I've already proven we can't die... well we can and it's a painful experience. AND the fact you come back with no memories what-so-ever And okay I'm going to shut-up now." Hmm... everyone was staring at me... I wonder if that's a good sign..... Noah scratched his head and then sighed.
"First of all, chill out will you? And, secondly... we're going to the mall of course, where else. I am totally going to make Luca my doll. I can see him in a hat and all sorts of cool stuff." Luca displayed a horrified look on his face and then shook his head.
"I don't think so, I'm not a fucking mannequin." Noah sighed and draped an arm over him.
"Trust me, I won't make you look stupid, I promise. Come on it'll be fun." Luca pondered for a moment and then shrugged.
"Okay fine, do your worst."
I sighed, "What you're leaving me out with this?" I jestered to Ralph, "The blue haired person?" Noah grinned and kissed Ralph's cheek.
"You look great in whatever you wear. But we can have our own little fashion experiment later." He winked.
"Yeah right, I saw that look. It's the same look you gave to me at school when I was to lazy to do anything about what I'm wearing." I crossed my arms, and looked away. I started walking away too because I figured the mall was in the direction I was going.