Chapter 4

Chapter three

Ralph's POV

"Luca! hurry up sloth." I smirked at him, "come on we need to hurry up." I told him kindly.
"How the hell do you expect me to keep up!? Have you forgotten I'm like BEHIND you in everything. Finlay created me without the same kind of knowledge. You're supposed to be smarter than me." He glared back playfully.
"No duh, specially with those fucking tight jeans." I smirked and jumped over to him and kissed his cheek, "I find them hot though." His cheeks became bright red, and he walked by me.
"Finlay obviously created you with a weird virus. Besides, everyone knows I'm hot." He winked over at me, then vanished.
I looked around then jumped over to him on top of a building. "So was that character Noah or experiment 100." I smiled at Luca,and took his hand, "come on were almost at the boat dock, I'm sure they're here.Anyways they did ship them back to America when they started playing with their DNA a little more." I said, "we're still in Russia, although I miss Oregon, it was nice and rainy there." He pulled back on my hand and sighed.
"I miss home too, or rather... my little hut type thing. I'm sure we'll get back there. And, wait... you think Noah is hot?" He frowned then.
"Love, I said hot, not sexy. You're sexy." I smiled and kissed his lips softly, "Don't forget that okay?" He blushed right to his ears and covered his mouth, speaking a little too high.
"I did not give you permission to do that. And I was NOT jealous or anything. I merely asked you a question... personally I am not permitted to pass judgement on who you find alluring or whatever, but just know this... you and me are part of the same virus failures... and we're neighbours in numbers... so... yeah, I'm totally losing my point. Let's go."
"Luca, stop thinking that. You're not just an experiment, you are still a person." I sighed, "So yeah, lets go..." I walked over to the edge with him and jumped over to the other side. I looked over to the ocean which was very close now, I noticed a ship docked there and I hoped that were weren't late or anything. I was certain that that was the two others ship. I felt Luca tug on my hand.
"Do you think they'll help us?" He stared out toward the ship, scrutinising it carefully.
"I hope, but we might have to help them first." I said then jumped down and froze when I heard voices. Clear voices. Not moaning sounds from the Damned zombies. "Hear that?" Luca nodded. I looked back at him then squeezed his hand and started running making him run with me. I knew he could run if he wanted to, he has many times.
I stopped when I knocked into someone, I reached out and grabbed the persons hand and pulled them up. I looked at him then realized there was someone with him.
"Who are you?" He asked. He had odd eyes that kept switching colors and his hair was white, and... were his ears pointed? He was pretty though...no beautiful.
"I'm Ralph and this is Luca." I told him, he frowned then looked up at the dude who was taller than him. The dude was wearing sunglasses and he had longish black hair. He was hot.
"I'm Wesley." He told us.
"And I'm Noah." Very, very bold. He wrapped his arm around Wesley's waist, affectionately.
I looked at them for a moment then looked at Luca with a slight smile, "By any chance do you know an evil dude named Doctor Finlay and his little posse?" I asked them. I was glad I wasn't shorter than Noah, if I was I'd seriously feel intimidated. Noah answered with a slight frown.
"It depends, what's it to you?" Luca tensed at my side and spoke with irritation.
"Listen, we wouldn't be willingly stopping random people and asking about a lameass doctor if we weren't sure. Now quit playing games you..."
"William." Wesley snapped glaring up at Noah, hmm William? Okay. " Yes we do know the dick head. He's dead, and we fed him to zombies, now how do you two know about him?"
"We're failed experiments." I said looking down. Noah removed his sunglasses then and stepped up to Luca.
"Prove it." I heard Luca growl slightly, and gently pushed Noah back from him as he said, getting angry.
"Can you not get in my face, your size is scaring me. I'm surprised you don't scare your friend, over there."
"Prove it, Luca stop getting defensive dear." I smiled softly at him. I looked back at Noah and snapped my fingers and appeared behind him then back in front of him. "Is that enough proof?" Noah sighed.
"For you it is. But if this little weasel isn't willing to..."
"What did you just call me?"
"Weasel... now, let me finish. You need to prove that you're like us or we won't help you." Luca glared at him with fire in his eyes and sneered.
"I don't need to prove anything to you. The fact that I'm not tearing your head off in cannibal fashion is proof enough, isn't it?"
Wesley sighed and poked Noah's nose, "Now stop it, that's not nice." He smiled kindly at us, "Luca, I'm sorry, but could you please just show us one little thing?" He asked.
"Fine." Luca shut his eyes slowly and then vanished.
"Thats useful." Wesley smiled then looked around, "Now where is he?"
"On the building over on the right." I smiled, and pointed, 'you can come back now Luca. they have the idea.'
'I'll have you know I don't answer to you either. I'm only coming back because I want help.' He appeared back at my side, shooting a glare at Noah.
'You also love me.'I teased him a little, "There happy?" Noah extended his hand out to me first.
"Welcome to our little family."
"Thanks." I said and shook his hand with a smile, then looked at Luca with concern. I let go . Noah extended his hand in Luca's direction but he didn't take it. He merely just walked over to a small wall and seated himself, saying with a murmur.
"Whatever." Noah glanced back at me and smirked.
"Don't worry, I have a broken horse back on the boat, I can tame him."
I smirked, "Sure. It took days for Gorilla dude to get him talking to the doctor. lets see if he'll start respecting you after you called him a weasle." I challenged. Noah glanced over at Luca who was watching a leaf blowing around, and then caught him looking, flipping him off. He turned back to me and grinned, extending his hand again.
"Challenge accepted."
"This'll be fun." I took his hand and shook it then walked over to Luca and picked him up in my arms, "come on kitty." I smiled at him.
"I'm not a cat, I keep telling you. And why must you carry me everywhere, I have legs... see." Luca fidgeted.
"Because I like to." I said and kissed his nose, 'Noah is going to try to get you to talk to him normally, don't break under him.' I smirked a slight evil glint in my eyes.
'I'd like to see him try, conceited jerk.'
I smiled at Luca, then nodded, 'Well he has a boyfriend that probably thinks the world of him.' I shrugged, Luca already knew what I thought of him and wouldn't be going anywhere soon without him. he gazed out to the sea and pulled his brows together.
'You sound bitter about it. I'm pretty certain they love one another however, you can get anyone if you put your mind to it.'
'All I want is you now stop pushing me away Luca.' I smiled up at him. He slowly looked round at his surroundings, and then gave me a cold stare.
'I'm not. Although, we're in a different world now... meeting different people. I'm kinda stupid, act like a child and I know you would like a mature up-to-date version.'
'Oh, shut up I love you for who you are.' I sighed then let Luca down and took his hand then started following the other couple. Luca didn't respond just kept his head low. After a few minutes, he let out a sigh.
'I've got a bad feeling... a very bad feeling. I'm scared.' He pulled on my hand.
'What is it?' I looked down at him curiously, then I paused for a second, 'I have that feeling too...'
'I just see a falling tree... that could be anywhere. I'll just keep it to myself until it's a bigger threat. No need to alert the lovebirds right now.' Luca began to walk again.
'I hope we don't look like that, it makes me sick.' I said and sighed following them.