Chapter 10

Noah's POV

I gazed up at the night sky, the stars were all present and glistening like diamonds... it would have been beautiful if I wasn't so confused. I rested my hands on the railing of the ship, and then leaned over staring into the calm black waters below. I really don't understand what went wrong... perhaps I'm just angry that Wesley and I are not together... but I can't be angry or upset, because I kissed Ralph. I'm so torn it's unreal. I adore Ralph, he's fun and exciting but... he's not Wesley. However, I can't be telling Wesley anything like that because I want him to be happy and if that means letting him go then... I suppose I have no other choice. Obviously I wasn't enough to keep him happy in the first place, right?
I was also feeling annoyed about snapping at Luca, I mean what the hell was that? I just suddenly felt so angry... but his prank was kind of funny... so why do that? Again... am I just jealous? I said I hated him too... oh god, what did I do? Wesley will never forgive me.
"You under stand your thoughts are still loud squishy."Wesley walked up to me,"I do forgive you, but really last night was funny." I didn't turn to look at him, it was far too painful. I just smiled slightly.
"Aren't you supposed to be sleeping? "
"Well your thoughts are so loud that I couldn't." I turned to look at him then and my heart still lurched slightly. This is stupid.
"I'm sorry. For everything I mean, not just 'loud' thoughts. Really, you should get back it's got a chill up here." This is difficult, I thought it'd be easy but it's... well difficult.
"Noah just don't bring up the past, Ralph is a good kid."Wesley smiled up at me,"so pay attention to him, I'm still your friend, but watch how you treat Luca." Before I could say anything there was a slight thud from near the steps and I saw Luca. I suppose he'll be looking for Wesley... although this is a good opportunity to apologise. He walked over slowly, fidgeting with his fingers.
"Um... I woke up and you were gone so... I'll go back now I know you're still here." I could say to him that we're on a ship in the middle of the sea, where's he going to go? But that'd annoy him.
Wesley sighed,"what were you saying?" I brought my eyes from Wesley to Luca and back again.
"I don't really have anything else to say right now. Only..." I stepped passed Wesley and approached Luca, whom actually backed away slightly. "I'm sorry for earlier... it was a clever prank I just lost it a little." Luca glared and folded his arms.
"I think you lost it more than a little. I'm going back to bed, just don't keep my boyfriend any longer than you have to. As for your apology, stick it."

Before he walked away, he glanced back at Wesley then just headed back. I let out a sigh... this is going to take an extremely long time to put right. Luca is so incredibly stubborn and feisty... I guess he's perfect for Wesley really.
"Anyway I should go."Wesley shrugged,"just watch your words next time you freak." He turned and started to walk away. I grinned a little and called after him.
"Is that the best you've got, after how many years of insults you midget."
"Remember freshman year and up pranks are just starting pudgy."Wesley laughed. I didn't say anything after that, just watched him walk away. This is it... finished. I should let him go, I have to find my own happiness now and if that lies in Ralph then... great. I turned back to face the water then and for once, my mind seemed clear. I guess I'm not confused anymore then...
"Hey Noah!"Ralph waved at me and smiled,"come inside." I turned and smiled back at him. Perhaps I should be honest about a few things... I don't want to lie to him.
"On my way." I broke into a small run to join him, by this point I feel totally freezing, I may just jump into the shower. I came in front of him and grinned. "Hi."
"Hey I saw you taking to Wesley."he smiled,"is everything good with you two now?" As we began to walk back to the room, I draped my arm around him and replied.
"Well I feel that it's strained but, I suppose that's just the awkward side of things. I want you to know something though... and please don't be upset."
"I'm listening."he looked up at me. I sighed and pulled him round so I could look him in the eye without any regrets.
"I want you to know that I enjoyed the kiss we shared before, it sent me to a whole different place without me realising it. Although, I think... I think I may still have small feelings for Wesley, I can't switch those off. However, I'm hooked on you and it's not because Wesley has moved on with Luca. It's because I have different emotions when I see you. I want to be open with you, not lie... or lead you on. I know I feel something, Ralph... but I need to figure that something out."
"I understand."he smiled,"I'll still be here for you." Ralph smirked,"Luca seems to show more emotion." I studied him a little in confusion.
"What do you mean?"
"I mean that he's s showing more emotion.since he met Wesley he's different." He shrugged. Ah... I see. I nodded a little and shrugged also.
"I guess they're both suited. It just feels strange, I thought we'd be together always but..." I stopped for a minute and looked at him again, taking his face in my hands. "Ralph I don't want to hurt you, that's why I'm being honest with you. You are important to me, and I feel the craziest ecstasy when I'm with you. I feel like I can take risks with you... jump from buildings, you know? I know somewhere inside me wants you and I am loving that feeling." I kept my eyes staring down into his.
Ralph smiled slightly,"if that's true why do you think you'll hurt me?"He raised an eyebrow,"'cause that's exactly how I feel about you." I smoothed my thumbs over his jawline and sighed.
"Because I still feel something for Wesley and whilst I'm having that dilemma I can't fully commit myself to you. And I totally want to be with you, not just because Wesley has Luca... it's so different this feeling... you're driving me insane." It wasn't a lie, Ralph possesses this unique aura that sets him apart from Wesley and everyone else. If I was to be in a room filled with thousands of people and Ralph was there too... I'd totally see him first. It's so confusing because of the feelings I had for Wesley... I thought that was love. It sure felt like it. Ralph is just this amazingly small package of excitement and mystery. Someone I want to have fun with getting to know him.
"Good."he smiled,"then I still have a chance."he tilted his head to the side. This is exactly what I'm talking about, right there. The things he does, his actions... everything, they all make me want to slam his body against a wall and kiss him senseless. I just won't physically do that, because it's kind of weird. I mean he'd get hurt. I grinned down at him.
"You have more than a chance and I promise when I'm mentally stable, you're the first one I'm making out with. Because even though I want to do that now, I'm not about to give you mixed messages." I suppose he's my drug... I had a try and now I want more but, taking it again I'll become addicted.
"I'll still be with you when you want." I let out a small groan in frustration... I embraced him tightly as I chuckled into his ear.
"I do want, that's the point. I just don't want to be half-hearted about it. You're much too special for that."
He hugged me back,"thank you. You make me happy." He smiled. I pulled back a little and kept him there for a moment, and as I moved a piece of his hair from his eye, I asked softly.
"I'm really glad, you make me happy too. Okay, so what would you like to do now?"
"We should go swimming."he suggested,"that sounds fun." I smiled, and nodded.
"It sure does. I bet you look ten times sexier when wet." I gave him a playful glint.
"I sure am."he smirked. I took hold of his hand and linked our fingers, then draped my arm around him again. I just love the feel of him, when I'm not touching him I want to be. It's like my fingers know they're not doing so, and they burn until they're satisfied.
"Come on, let's go. I want to see you getting wet." I grinned as we walked toward the bedroom.
"Alright come on."he undressed, but kept on his boxers then rinsed under the shower. I realised that I'd been staring for a long moment, so I snapped out of it and begun to remove my shirt by undoing the buttons slowly. I wonder what expression he'd make if I had him do it. I grinned to myself, that'd be so cute.
"Like what you see?"He raised his eyebrow. I glanced back over and slowly traveled my eyes over his slender body. With my shirt now standing open, I stalked over to him and smirked.
"Most definitely."
"Are you pleased at what you see?"He smiled. I'm getting really frustrated, he's too cute. My body is even betraying me, making it totally obvious that I like what I'm seeing.
"What do you think?"
"Well I think you do."he looked up at me. I gazed into his eyes getting completely lost inside them. Without being totally conscious of my actions I placed my hands on his hips and said softly.
"Your eyes are so pretty, I can stare into them forever."
"You're going to make me blush." Ralph covered his face with his hands. I chuckled softly and slowly moved my hands up his sides, to his arms and pulled his hands away.
"Don't be silly. You're definitely going to make me extremely bad, if you carry on with that adorable reaction every time I compliment you." I held his wrists in my hands, smoothing my thumbs in circles. Ralph looked in my eyes and smiled.
"I like you without those sunglasses." He said, then reached up and circled one of my eyes with his index finger softly. "You're eyes are so intriguing, so Wesley said we were both made with the same stuff Finlay gave us right?" He tilted his head to the side curiously. My heart skipped slightly and I brought one of my hands to caress his face.
"I suppose so. However... Finlay also said I was monster... and I have no idea when that dude will come out to play. I just hope he's not too scary." I am battling with myself, I totally want to take advantage.
"He said that to me too, and said Luca was the angel and I was the devil." He shrugged, "I'm sure he's wrong about that because I don't see how someone so sweet and kind can be something bad?" He shrugged, then turned off the water once we were both wet. I sighed and stroked his hair.
"Don't worry, we'll figure it out. But tonight... let's forget about it. I just want to be with you." I am so tempted to throw him the water... a water fight would be totally hot right now. I can't help being turned on by him, he's too adorable.
"Then lets go play." He smirked and took my hand and led me to the pool then pushed me in first. "Haha you're all wet." Ralph smiled. I am so competitive it's childish, so naturally I had it on instinct to react immediately.
"Oh really, hmm... I wonder how to make this situation fair." I playfully thought for a moment and then smirked at him. I hoisted myself out of the pool, and immediately grabbed both his wrists pulling him toward the pool, chuckling.
"It's your turn to get wet."
Just as I was about to push him in he grabbed my wrists and twisted us around, making both of us fall in the pool. He then wrapped his arms around my neck and his legs around my waist tightly. My hands automatically found their home in his hair and I gave him a grin as I tightened my hold then pulled his head backward, to push him under. He smirked and let go of me and swam away.
"You can't catch me." He smiled. I tried to grab his foot before he swam off but he was too quick, so I gained chase on him. When I finally caught him, I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled us both under. Ralph swam up and spat water at my face then stuck his tongue out at me.
"That wasn't nice." He pouted. I chuckled and held out my hand.
"Aww, did you get wet? I'm sorry. Come here."
Ralph looked at me for a moment then swam over, he looked at my hand then bit my finger, but not hard. Okay, now I seriously cannot control it... I am so turned on, he's a fucking tease. What luck.
"I should make you pay for that." I whispered.
"Awe, but why?" He looked at me then wrapped his arms around my neck and pecked my lips, "Why should I pay?" I immediately wrapped my arms around his waist, my fingers were slightly above his butt.
"You know exactly why. Don't think for a second I've forgotten how hot our kiss was before."
He smiled, "Yeah, but..." He looked to the righed and smirked, "Hey look there's our lovely pranksters." Ralph said. I glanced over to where he was looking and groaned. FUCK! I allowed my head to fall on to his neck.
"So not fair."
"Hmm, Life isn't fair dear. " Ralph said sighing, and looked over at Wesley and Luca talking about something. I decided to have a little fun and slowly brought my hands down a few inches, biting his neck gently. I always get blown off, it's not nice. I know what I said before about my feelings and such, and I mean it but come on, I'm a guy... and there's this hot piece of ass soaking wet in front of me. I failed to mention that I have the biggest weakness for a gorgeous, sexy wet guy.
"N-Noah..."Ralph complained, "mmm not here." He said and licked my cheek and let go of me, and swam to the edge. "Hey Wesley what's for dinner?" He called.
"Um Tacos, and salad." Wesley responded as he played with Luca's hair. I sighed and called over to Ralph, grinning.
"So I guess I have a hot date with a cold shower again?"
"Oh poor child." He smirked, "You're not going that quickly we just got in." Ralph smiled, "Or is someone just too horny." I smirked and swam to the edge to climb out.
"I'm thinking I'm just too horny, my sly fox. But not to worry, I'm used to covering this... I'll rejoin you later." As I walked by him, I ran my hand over his back, kissing his cheek lightly, whispering. "I think I'm starting to adore you."
He looked up at me then stood up and kissed my cheek, "Take care of yourself I'm not going anywhere, I love the water....Maybe not as much as you." He winked at me cutely. I smiled back with affection this time and as I walked off, I saluted him.
"Have a safe swim."
He just laughed and jumped back in the pool .