Chapter 21

Luca P.O.V(you
I clapped my hands in excitement and grinned. "Cool, okay let's go."
I took Wesley by his hand and headed to the door. First of all... I have no idea what's been happening in my world today. I got up and everything seemed clear, new... as I'd stood in the bathroom and caught sight of my reflection I'd fallen into the bath. I'd honestly thought that I'd died or something. My skin is just really white, like snow... and the only thing that wasn't white was my eyes, even my hair had turned a few shades lighter. I looked like a winter mutant. Not that I even know what a winter mutant is, it's just a metaphor. I'd let out my breath and the mirror had formed a few little icicles... I'm not kidding. It's as if I were frozen. Whatever Wesley's blood and stuff had done to me, I loved it. It's awesome and I feel like I'm on an all-time high.
Finally we got to Noah and Ralph's bedroom, and I knocked gently. Ralph was first to open up for us again, and I chimed, throwing my arms around his neck.
"Good morning!" (You :D
"Well isnt someone hyper this morning."Ralph laughed. I pulled back a little and grinned.
"I can't help it it's kind of a new thing for me! Anyway, is Noah awake, we have to talk with him?" (you)
"Noah get up lazy bum."Ralph shouted at him. There was a slight groan and I burst into the room, jumping on the bed.
"Get up, we need to talk now! All of us, come on! And I won't stop bouncing until you do."
Only Noah had other plans for me, because he threw the covers back, which landed over my head and he buried me under them.
"I'm awake, see." I tried to punch my way out as I chuckled.
"Let me out you moron!"
I heard Wesley start laughing, and perched on the bed with Ralph."awe who's under there Noah?" I kicked and wrestled with the duvet, as Noah held it down chuckling, tiredly.
"Just a little something." I groaned childishly.
"No you guys, come on, please! We have to be serious a moment, I really want us to spend this day together... as friends... all of us, can we all handle that?" I fought a little harder.
"Alright let the bunny up." Wesley chuckled and smiled. Then lifted up the blanket,"hey bunny."he grinned at me. I grinned back and then playfully pushed Noah for having trapped me. Noah got up from the bed then, his chest bare, and hair really tousled from sleep. He rubbed his eyes and only then did he glance back at me.
"Hey wait... there's something different about you, you're... really high. That is totally not you." I shrugged and winked.
"It is now. Anyway, hurry up, we're spending the day together... all FOUR of us. Understand? Let's make this our happiest, last memory together." I softened my features.
"Alright."Wesley smiled,"time to get dressed Noah." He pulled me into a hug. Noah seemed to hesitate at first, rubbing the back of his neck. His eyes fell onto me and I gave him a look of encouragement, and a soft nod. He smiled briefly, then took in a breath and grinned into the room at everyone.
"'Kay, give me a few minutes."
"Alright I'll go and make some food."Wesley smiled then stood up."Luca come and help me, you two don't do anything naughty."he teased, Noah and Ralph. we vacated the bedroom and headed into the kitchen, where Zayne and Bella were making pancakes. I ran over and hugged them both.
"Good morning sexy people!"
Bella chuckled and kissed my cheek. "Good morning you hyper little whip-it."
"Morning guys." Wesley hugged his brother and then Bella and kissed her cheek. Bella turned back to the mixing bowl, then began mixing again.
"And good morning to you too. Want some pancakes? Alison and Isaac are still in bed... not to be disturbed. I think."
"Love you all."Wesley smiled then hugged me,"the other two are coming soon." Bella just nodded and then I asked.
"Can I have blueberries with mine? Are there any? I like those, they taste nice." (you)
"Chocolate chip please."Wesley called after me, Bella gave the mixture to Zayne and then turned to look at us.
"Sure. Hey is it really true what Ralph said? About you guys leaving when we dock?" She leaned her upper body on the counter. I turned my attention to Wesley, he can answer this... I adore Bella too much to see her sad. (you)
"Yes, there had to be something we missed. So I'm...we're leaving."Wesley said softly. Bella went quiet, but nodded a little. Zayne took the pan from the hob on the cooker and set it aside as he came to her and wrapped his arms around her stomach. I saw her expression and felt terrible.
"We'll keep in touch, I promise."
What broke my heart more was when she chuckled, gave little sniff, and wiped her nose.
"You'd better, we're a family now."
I came to her and wrapped her in a hug. "I promise, and my promises mean everything, trust me."
"Okay... well I hope you keep safe."
"I promise we'll stay safe Bella."Wesley said looking at her,"we'll also keep I'm touch.like what Luca said." She smiled and then nodded again.
"Good, I'm pretty sure we'll each look out for one another on here. So don't worry." (you)
"Good,"Wesley smiled,"so how are those pancakes going?" He asked getting a glass of water. Zayne loosened his arms from Bella and they both approached the cooker. Bella smiled.
"They're looking great. I'm going to get the items from the fridge now." I jumped up slightly and waited until she'd taken out the blueberries, and then I clapped.
"Yay, awesome!" She just grinned over at me, as she brought out the chocolates too.
Wesley lucked his lips and smiled then walked over to the table and sat down as Noah and Ralph walked in. Immediately and without a word, Noah went straight to Bella and gave her a tight hug. Obviously by the look on Bella's face, she was startled. In fact... is she tearing a little?
"I love you, Bella."
Even I'm confused... has this sudden and spontaneous decision of Wesley's to leave, gotten him afraid that the others will abandon him too? That had always been my fear... Bella pulled back a little and naturally felt his forehead with the back of her hand.
"Are you feeling well?"
"Yes, I just love my little sister. You do a lot for us without complaint... and you've not freaked out once. I'm proud of you."
Her tear fell... even I find this sweet. Bella chuckled then and placed Noah's sunglasses from his head, onto his face, then pushed his face with the palm of her hand.
"Psh... stop it, mutant. Come out of my brother."
Wesley looked up and smiled at them,"I think he's worried." He put out. I playfully hit his arm and gave him a 'discreet' look.
"Wesley..."
"No it's okay, he's probably right. I don't want to lose anyone else, so... I mean... if you guys eventually decide to leave too, and then Allison and Isaac, I want you all to know beforehand how much I love and cherish you. Especially Bella and Isaac... Isaac... I should talk with him privately I think." Noah sat on the counter and ate a blueberry, then threw some over to us, giving us a wink. Perhaps he has decided to...
"Also... Luca, come here a sec."
I glanced at Wesley, and my stomach knotted. "Uh... I don't want to, you'll stuff me in a duvet again."
"Oh whatever, just come here. Do you see a bloody duvet in here?"(you :D)
"Go ahead Luca." Wesley pulled me to my feet and pushed me forward,"go on. If I trust him so should you." He smiled slightly at Noah. I sighed a little and then groaned.
"Aww... fine but if I'm reported missing, I demand him be you FIRST suspect."
However when I got to Noah, he hopped down from the counter and things became even weirder. He actually embraced me and to my ear only, he whispered.
"Thank you. Without you I'd not have realised how important my friends are... or Ralph. I give you my blessing." He pulled back a little and kissed my cheek gently, then smiled.
I was stunned... my plan had actually worked. Well, what do you know? I'm not entirely useless. I smiled in return and then went back to Wesley, sighing in relief. (you)
"No it wasn't too bad was it?"Wesley smiled at me then looked up at Noah. " you guys won't lose us forever. I have a plan and it'll work. I'll contact you once were safe." Noah nodded and then took Ralph by his hand.
"Okay. Well I need to have a long chat with Ralph, so... have fun." The best sight right now was to see Noah wrap my best friend in a tight embrace as they walked away... he'll be fine. I smiled, thank god I can feel relieved in leaving my best friend in Noah's (now) capable hands and not worry.
"oh goodie." Wesley looked at all of us. I frowned at him slightly and asked.
"You okay?"
"I'm thinking, sorry."Wesley looked at me kindly with love in his eyes. I sat down on the small table near a long sofa and crossed my legs, then rocked back and forth, holding my ankles.
"What about, sugar?... ew no, totally not a good nickname it's too..." I used my hands to express it but the words never came, so I just said. "Bleh..."
"Bleh," he started to laugh,"sugar sounds like some black woman's nickname. 'Hey sugar darlin'" I started to laugh too and jumped from the table into his lap, hugging him.
"I love you, Wesley." I nuzzled my face in his neck, then pecked it lightly. Just then Bella came over with our pancakes, placing them beside us. I'm pretty sure she'd said that her and Zayne were going to the top deck but I can't be sure.
"Love you too Luca."he said softly.. I gave him a grin and asked.
"So what do we do now?"
"Well you wanted us to spend time together...Noah and Ralph."he smiled. I nodded and then took a blueberry from my pancake.
"Okay, let's finish up eating these, we'll wash up and by that time, I'm sure they'll be done talking or... whatever."(you)
"Alright."Wesley picked up his pancake and started eating it.
After we'd finished our pancakes, I took our plates to the sink and ran the water to wash up. Bella is a really beautiful person and all but can't she at least clean the work surfaces? I gathered up the items left around the kitchen and brought them to the sink. I threw away broken egg shells and wrappers too. I like cleaning, it gives me a sense of security knowing that certain areas are spotless.
"Wesley, you know once we get to the USA, I'd really like to go somewhere... please." I said whilst washing up. (You)
"Any where you wish."Wesley tilted his head and smiled.