Chapter 16

Wesley's POV

After we finished eating dinner, I helped the girls with the dishes. I had told Luca that he could go back to our bedroom and lay down until I got there. I still hadn't figured out why we were stupid and didn't bring any of those boxes of candy back with us. That really sucked, I didn't have much left from my stash, but it had to go for a little longer until I got some more.
"You should go back to your room with Luca. " Allison said, making me jump, I turned and looked at her. Okay how did she get there, or was I too focused on my thoughts that I blocked everything out? I'm not sure, but I knew I was tired. "Go lay down you look like you're going to keel over some time Wes."
I washed my last dish and nodded, she hugged me then pushed me out of the kitchen. I walked down the hall and shivered, I hated being alone in this ship; even if it was a safe zone. It still creeped me out. I walked passed, Zayne and Isaac's room. They had to share a room along with the girls. I mean sure. Noah, Ralph, Luca and I share a room and were together, but you just don't let girls and boys share rooms unless they're brother and sister.
Glancing up I noticed the light flicker above me, yup totally not freaky at all. I really hope someone did lock up.... Oh man I probably am going to have to do it. I sighed and opened the door to luca's and my room. I flipped the switch and shut the door behind me, Luca sat up and glared at me.
"Sorry I have a really bad feeling that no one locked, up think you could come with me?" I asked curiously. "I probably sound pathetic, but I don't like being alone."
"You can prank people and kill a thousand creepy zombies, and yet sailing on a ship... it's not pathetic no. You're just adorable. Sure, I'll come with you, you idiot." He grinned at me and got out of the covers, revealing a bare chest. I smiled at him and walked up.
"It's so smooth." I chuckled then blinked, "But not a time for that." I smirked, oh how I wish it was though, just thinking of that make me extremely happy. "Get a shirt on, and some pants, even though I love seeing this attire on you." I placed a hand on his chest and smiled lovingly, I jumped when I heard something crash. Oh god what was that.... A moment later I heard screams from the kitchen. Noah came barging into our room and instead of mocking us, he simply said panicking.
"We need you two now! Get everything you can to attack these bastards, and do it fast! We're swamped with them."
Luca grinned and then jumped. "Yes, nice! Let's go!"
"Put clothes on first dimwit." I teased and smiled, " We'll be out in less than a minute Noah, hold them off."
I started to collect some Items while Luca got dressed I handed him my other set of swords that were silvery red that almost looked blood red.
"There now lets go." I said and turned. Luca followed behind me, jumping instead of walking. He began to sing a strange song, something like... "You're all going to dieeee." Or something. I chuckled, it's funny, Ralph and Noah freak over things like this and Luca and I don't we make a game out of it. "Now aren't you adorable." I smirked as we walked down the hall to where I heard a bunch of commotion.
"OH Hell yeah!" Luca grinned as he saw a bunch of zombies surrounding the ship, and being slaughtered in the kitchen by Noah and Ralph.
I sighed and unsheathed my swords. I glanced at Luca, who was happy to kill something, well most likely to cause pain and see blood. Although I thought it was cute. Yeah I have a demented way of thinking about that, but oh well.
We helped Noah and Ralph kill the zombies and told the girls to go back to their rooms while we cleaned, well more of Noah and Ralph cleaning. As for Luca and I we went to lock everything up, because someone was stupid and didn't.
"So Luca, what do you think about going to the 'Mall' tomorrow?" I looked at him, we both of course were covered in blood. Oh well. Luca locked the windows and then smiled.
"Sure, it sounds fun. My clothes need to look better... although I must say I quite like this look."
"What Jeff the Killer look?" I smirked, I was pretty sure he had heard of that, but then I'm really not sure what he has heard of because of how long he was locked up. He grinned.
"Exactly, totally hot right? I almost don't want to shower." He took the sword and actually licked the blood from it, then winked at me.
"How does dead blood taste? That's how animal blood smells to me." I smiled at him. He licked his lips then thought for a moment.
"Tasty, but then not. It's blood... but like really dead." He grinned.
"Very, but yours tastes a lot better like really sweet." I smiled and shrugged, " I thought they were crazy when vampires in stories thought human blood tasted good. Although you're not exactly human anymore. I'm curious to see what they put into you." I pulled him into a hug when he slid the sword back into his sheath. He shrugged and then wrapped his arms around my neck.
"I'd like to know too. It's strange. But I like it."
"Strange how?" I asked curiously. He sighed and glanced around.
"Well look, I enjoy blood and want to kill things, I get really hyper when I feel pain... and turned on when you inflict it. It's strange. I find it exciting not scary."
"Hmm. " I sniffed him and smiled, "Yeah ? Well I like it too. Noah was never hard on me because he thought he'd break me, but he was completely wrong... I like us." I told him, "But we need a shower." Luca slumped a little but then nodded.
"Alright, I suppose we should. Although I'm pretty dangerous right now... you know." He smirked at me, then began to head toward the shower room.
"I find dangerous things attractive love." I winked at him, as I followed him, but grabbed his hand.
"Hmm, really? You know, I've always wanted to do something really dangerous. Jumping from high buildings and such... I quite enjoyed the idea of someone kidnapping me, well I kinda prayed they would. That's how it all started."
"My life was quite boring when this started, the only thing interesting was teasing Noah, and now that even gets boring." I sighed, and opened the door to the showers for Luca. He walked in and immediately began stripping off his clothes. He smirked.
"I still find it hilarious. He's too easy to annoy... but I totally don't want to discuss your ex right now." He smiled teasingly.
"I'm sorry, why don't we talk about my dog that I watched get eaten by a fucking wolf eh?" I smirked at him, then started stripping. I had locked the door to the guys showers, it was a habit. Luca giggled and stepped into the shower, saying in excitement.
"Totally want to hear that story."
"Hmm okay," I stepped into the shower, "So my dog Cooper and I were going on a walk during the summer and in the forest. I had forgotten to keep him on a leash because he always went of on his own way. I heard a noise and just decided to ignore it for the time being, but called cooper over to me, and he responded and came over. Then suddenly a huge white wolf jumped out of the bush, I wasn't sure how or why I didn't see that huge thing before. So the wolf killed my dog and ended up biting my leg... It um just completely ran away after that. So there's your story." Luca halted in washing his hair and frowned at me, and with a mischievous glint, he sprayed some water at me.
"That is the worst one ever. But... completely awesome too. I so wanted to see that happen in the worst way, I'm inhuman."
"And I don't care, You're you and I wouldn't want it any way different." I smiled at him.