Chapter 8

Chapter Five

Wesley's Pov- ("Just wait love, it'll only get better from this point forward don't worry there's no blaming, this happened for a reason. I won't leave you. "~ Wesley.)

I sat back on the bed and sighed, this was a new beginning, I did still love Noah, but I loved him like a brother. He was going to be something special to me forever, I love his friendship. I know that Ralph will be good for him. I mean they made out already, it was kind of a cute thought now that I think about it. I'm not mad at what they did, it actually made this a whole lot easier.

I closed my eyes and leaned back on the bed, and smiled at the thought of Luca he was adorable, just the way he is. He's so shy, and cute I loved his eyes and his hair and well everything. I knew I'd have to work at him, but that didn't seem to bother me, I feel like I already have a hook on him. Just by the way he looks at me, I had listened to that song he had recommended, I was going to leave a note on Noah's bed to listen to it, and then gave him a happier song to lift him up. Music in so many ways can give someone a message. That's why I loved it, I used to play guitar, and I was meaning to find one here in Russia so that I could play for our little family.

I knew that everyone was going to be shocked at what happened, but we had to tell them sometime. For some reason I knew it'd be okay. Everything will be fine.

I finally sat up and made his bed then grabbed my pillow. I collected my clothes in bags, and sighed looking around. I bit my lip and kind of dropped to my knees and started to cry, Everythings going to be fine. I knew that, but I could help, but feel really sad as so many memories from the beginning and the end . They were sad , happy, and loving. Most of all loving. I closed my eyes and sniffed then slowly got to my feet. "I love you, William Noah Mason. Forever and always. I'm glad that I was part of your life." I sighed , "Just remember I'll continue to tease you, you're just too easy." I spoke to the air and finally smiled. " a new beginning alright lets do this."

I grabbed my things and turned, not looking back. I walked out of the room, I walked into the other one which was straight across from that other one. Perfect right? Oh well I'll probably get a good night hug. I smiled evily. "Forgot to remind you at how irritating I can be, lets get back to our teasing we did in school. This'll be fun." I walked into the room and started putting away my things in the shelves. I had better go find Luca and tell him what's up.

Glancing back at the room I nodded at it then walked out of the room and headed up to the top deck I walked past Ralph and Noah making out.... Awkward!!! fucking awkward.

"Get a room." I laughed, and they both gave me the finger and continued, I just laughed at them and continued my way to the deck. I found Luca sitting alone watching the waves. "Luca? I want to tell you something, but I want to tell you that it wasn't your fault and it wasn't Ralph's either." I reached over and played with a strand of his hair. He continued to stare at the waves, but responded quietly.
"Oh don't tell me, it has something to do with the mess in the kitchen? That totally wasn't me... I don't think it was anyway."
I smiled and shook my head,"no but I'll have Allison clean that up." I smiled,"but...um Ralph and Noah are together now." I stated. He stared for a further few minutes until he glanced at me, frowning.
"Wait... what? What happened, you were both all happy before?"
"We're over. We're still great friends though, but that's all." I looked away,"anyway even before we broke up Noah and Ralph had a make out session." He shot up from the chair almost angrily.
"He cheated on you? And you say Ralph isn't to blame... are you stupid?"
I looked at him for a moment," I can't say I'm not disappointed in them-but I am." I said," I'm not sure I'd want Noah any more after he did that anyway." Luca began to pace slightly, irritated.
"Fucking hell, this wouldn't have even happened if you hadn't met us... or rather Noah hadn't met Ralph. Ralph is a crazily obsessed fanboy over Noah, it's disgusting. I'm totally going to kill him, he knew he was with you! I could throttle him... I'm so angry. I'm really sorry, Wesley." (You DUDE CHILL LOL
I wrapped him into a hug,"calm down it wasn't anyone's fault it was kind of fate I guess." I sighed," I'm not angry and neither should you be what happened ,happened." He placed his fists on my chest and looked up at me.
"You should be. Ralph gets everything he wants and I was totally right with my thoughts wasn't I? He's totally abandoned me, the second he met Noah. If I can't be angry for you, at least let me be angry about that. I want to hit him so fucking bad!" He had tears swimming in his furious eyes now.
"I haven't left you."I told him,"I promised I would I'm the first place." I smoothed down his hair and just held him.hmmm I guess I'll be dominant now.
"I know... but, I'm scared. I've never not had Ralph there. It's frightening." He sobbed a little.
"I'm here. You're not alone, I promise." I told him softly,"it's okay, everything's going to be fine." I smiled.
"I just don't understand how you can be so calm. It's strange. If the person I loved and cared about more than anything else in the world kissed someone else, I think I'd break." He stared with a deep frown, probably trying to figure it all out.
"Not everyone is the same, and I can't help, but be happy for him." I told him, and sighed, "I guess in a way I knew he wasn't right for me." I tilted his head up and smiled in his eyes. Luca then gave a look that screamed defeated and shrugged absently.
"Alright, it's your life. What are you going to do now?" He glanced back out to the sea.
"I was hoping to get to know you better." I said softly, and looked out at the ocean. From the corner of my eye I noticed him turn his head ever so slightly.
"Me, why on earth would you want to know anything about me? I'm nothing special. Besides... I'm not into the whole 'rebound' experience."
"Wasn't planning on that, I just want to be your friend." I smiled kindly and let go of him, "I don't do that make people a rebound. Something about you just interests me and I want to get to know you." He faced me fully and I noticed a tint of pink in his cheeks, he spoke quietly.
"Oh... right, of course. I um... yeah, sorry. Well, I'm happy to be your friend, you seem really gentle and sincere." For the first time since we met, he actually smiled. It was a cute, small smile... but a smile all the same.
I grinned back at him forgetting about my teeth. "I can be, unless you piss me off then I'm not nice." His smile died and he scanned my face, intrigued and then whispered, probably not even to me.
"Fascinating." He came inches from my face, almost inspecting my mouth. I let him, calmly my eyes turning a soft blue.
"My ears are pointed if you didn't notice." I pushed back my white hair. Luca brought his attention to my ears then, and in a state of awe, he whispered again.
"Whoa... what did that crazy bastard do to you? Can I touch them, are they real?"
"They're real, and yeah you can touch them." I smiled at him, then pushed back my hair . He raised himself slightly to get a better look, and brought his fingers to touch my ears. On their impact, I noticed that Luca's fingers were icy-cold. He moved them down my ear, tracing the shape gently. I smiled, the coldness felt refreshing and good. I liked it. "So do you like them?" I asked curiously. When he snapped from his little trance, he turned to look me in the eyes, our faces becoming inches apart... and when he realised the closeness he cleared his throat and shyly looked away.
"They're awesome, I like them very much."
"Thank you that means a lot." I smiled at him, he wasn't much shorter than me, maybe barely half an inch. Oh well.
"You're welcome but I think the main question is, do you like them? It's worthless asking if someone likes something about you, if you have trouble accepting it yourself, mainly because until you can, will you truly be happy. Even if a thousand people said they love you, could you love yourself with just that?"
I smiled slightly, "Well, it just goes to show that my parents were right to name me Aragorn."I winked at him, "I don't mind them, it's just weird that I had a drastic change and not many of the others that I know didn't." He gave me a slight grin.
"Your name is Aragorn... seriously? Man I thought I had problems. No wonder you decided to have Wesley as your primary name. I really feel for you." Surprisingly he'd begun to laugh... a small, somewhat rasping giggle.
"Well actually It's Aragorn Andrew Wesley Brooks." I shrugged, " And I didn't tell Noah this, but Aragorn is my first name." I winked at him. I probably shouldn't have revealed my full name as now he just tried to hide his laugh, but it was clear to see him having a complete laugh attack.
"Bloody hell... what were your parents thinking, seriously?" He leaned over slightly, holding onto his stomach. "I swear my insides are going to burst, I've not laughed this hard in ages... thanks. I needed that." He spoke taking in a deep breath.
"Well to end it with, they also forced me to learn elvish, yeah I was homeschooled through middle school and grade school until I got to high school." I smiled at him, loving his laugh. He shot a hand to his mouth and then held his bottom lip, trying to keep from laughing again.
"Well... it'd go with your ears now..." And that is what had him keel over in a state of giggles. (YOu
"Yeah,yeah." I started to laugh, "Hey Luca how old are you?" I asked curiously, and jumped on the rail then crouched in front of him. My eyes yellow with joy. He shot his hand out automatically as if to stop me at first and then he held a frown, as he watched me with cautious eyes.
"I um... I'm seventeen... well at least I think I am. Why?"
"Curious, I'm eighteen. And I'm sure we'll stay those ages forever. " I smiled at him, then jumped over him flipping in the air then completed it with landing. Then I turned around and looked at him, "What's your full name?" I asked with a smile, " I know you know, now that I cleared your thoughts." He folded his arms shaking his head in disapproval.
"First of all, will you not do that... it makes me nervous. And second... you've suddenly swallowed a Questions booklet in the last few seconds. Well... alright I suppose. My full name is Luca Finn... okay no. You were honest so I'll be honest. I was born Luke James Finn, my mom and dad were fans of Star Wars... but when this happened, I got so sick of being referred to as 'experiment ninety-eight' so I named myself. Luca Finn. I like it."
"I was called experiment one-hundred-one." I smiled, "Although Haven called me Wesley. Haven was the weapons master there. And so you called Chess, gorilla dude?" I raised an eyebrow. He gave a smirk, and glanced down.
"Actually, Ralph and I used to tease him a lot. It was hilarious, okay like one day he came to get me for some more prodding, but when he came to the cage I was in, I'd vanished. I'd had the best fun, giggling about on the ceiling, whilst he looked everywhere, scratching his head. Some people could say I used to be a torment, like enjoyed playing pranks on people."
I smirked, "Hmm, I use to do that a lot too. My best prank that I pulled off was when I played with his thoughts and made him think I wasn't in front of him. Then there was a time that I made Doctor Finlay think there was blood in his water." I smiled at that. "Although I also did pranks at home too." I shrugged then looked at him. Luca chuckled and then sighed.
"It's strange but... I haven't actually freely laughed in a while. It feels good, thank you."
"You're welcome." I smiled, "Now you said you were a good prankster ?" I walked up to him, with a playful smile. As if reading my thoughts, he grinned back at me.
"What did you have mind?"
"Hmm, "I looked back at the door to lower deck and to the rooms. "I have the key to Noah's and Ralph's room. I think it would be fun to prank them. Maybe exchange their toothpaste with ink. " He gave me a sarcastic and folded his arms again.
"Seriously? Is that the best you've got?"
"No, but do you have any ideas." I showed him the key, "This is the key to everything. So what things are you thinking about Luca? Although we could switch the settings on the showers, and make cold, hot and hot, cold." Luca grinned and shook his head, then took Noah's key from me as he said.
"Child's play. Okay follow me, but be quiet. I've done this a bunch of times and never failed."
"And what would that be?" I smiled. He winked at me slowly and headed toward the stairs.
"Well we need blood, and make-up. Then change into something you're really not happy wearing and come back to me. I'll be in the very bottom of the ship, waiting."
I grinned, " perrrrfect, " I smiled, "Meet you there, Allison one of the girls has costume make up, and I have a lot of clothes I dislike. See you there. " As we walked down the stairs and then went separate ways, Luca stopped me with.
"Oh and Wesley..."
"Hmm?" I looked over to him. He brought his index finger to his lips and winked, a clear sign to not tell anyone. I smiled and nodded then turned and collected everything, I snuck in the girls room and grabbed the supplies then walked to my room and grabbed two sets of clothes that I didn't like anymore with scissors and then headed down stairs.
I found Luca sitting at a chair.
"Got the stuff." I smiled. Immediately he jumped up and rubbed his hands together, it is slightly cold down here.
"Okay, I stole some red food dye from the kitchen. However, the blood would look more real if it was real. Are you squeamish?"
"If I was then I wouldn't have kicked in a stupid zombies head with my bare foot when I first got to the lab." I smirked, "No I'm not, I used to watch the doctors take my blood." I shrugged. He gave an impressed look and then smirked.
"Nice. Okay trust me. Give me your arm."
I did, and looked at him. He gazed at me for a moment, and brought out a small army knife, flipping it open. He smiled.
"Did I fail to mention that I'm masochistic?"
"Yeah." I shrugged, and smiled. Luca put the blade to my arm, the point digging into my flesh and before he pressed, he said.
"Wait... I don't really want to do this to you. I mean, I could just use it as punishment for the pain you inflicted on me before... but... I can't actually bring myself to do it."
"Go ahead, do it. I like pain." I smiled, "It doesn't bother me. Plus I heal like in two minutes." I shrugged.
"Okay well, if you feel the need to bite something... use me or something."
"I'll be fine." I said. With a nod, Luca concentrated on withdrawing the blood from my arm by making a small incision above my elbow. I winced slightly, but it didn't hurt that much. Not as much as the memory of zombies biting into my flesh as I was dying. Noticing my wince, Luca brought his eyes up to mine slowly and whispered.
"Sorry. Okay, done. However, it's tricky now... because I'll need to withdraw it using my mouth, is that okay?"
"I don't mind." I said, looking at him. He placed the knife down, keeping hold of my arm in an upwards position, and then immediately came back to it, closing his mouth over the small hole. I just let him do what he was doing a little confused, but didn't care really. After he'd extracted some blood from my arm, he held it in his mouth and glanced around, then backed up slightly. He raised his to the ceiling and spat it upwards, causing it to cascade back down like rain. Then he grinned at me.
"Okay, that's our stage set. Now, how good are you at behaving like a zombie?" (You :D
"If you mean, am I good at acting yes. and yeah I can play a zombie." My eyes switched to red for excitement. He kept his grin, but it became mischievous, almost like a child as he got the make-up.
"Okay, this is what we do. You are going to run up the stairs and yell that I've changed, I'm not sure if you want to add tears to make it more real, but... you are also going to have torn clothes and a bite mark... indicating that I bit you. We'll have blood gushing from your neck somehow... and as you're panicking everyone upstairs, I'll be fucking about with the lights, killing them. I'll make some weird noises too, for effect. And then become a crazed zombie... which is also when you'll 'change' too."
I smiled and nodded, "Alright the only thing that could go wrong is that we get shot... but I don't think that'll happen because I've hid the guns in my room and locked the door, along with any knives."
"Okay, perfect. OH I have the best idea for your neck... I'll place the food dye in a small pouch and attach it to the palm of your hand. So as you're going up the stairs prick it slightly so a little trails behind you and when I kill the lights, make the pouch burst. If we can somehow gather them all down here, it'll be the best prank I've ever done aboard a ship." He began cutting clothes up and mixing the dye with a small amount of water, in a tiny bottle.
When we were all dressed up, and such. I ran up stairs and did as we practiced then everyone immediately freaked out. Luca messed with the lights of the ship. I had everyone running crazy and then Luca jumped out and we finished our prank with bringing everyone down stairs in the dark. The sound of the waves crashing against the ship really added to the effect, Luca acted almost exactly like a real zombie... if I wasn't in on it I'd probably be freaking out too. He had blood cascading in streams from his eyes, and he walked toward them all dragging his hands across the sides of the ship. Bella hugged into Zayne, shaking... Isaac and Allison huddled together whilst Noah and Ralph stared in shock, it was hilarious.
Luca approached Ralph slowly and immediately grabbed his hair, dragging his head to the side and literally bit him. Then he simply pulled away, clapped a little making the lights come back on... and he burst out laughing. I smirked and joined him laughing giving him a high-five.
"That was awesome!" I laughed. Luca was hunched over in fits of giggles as he spoke between breaths.
"Oh my god, you should have seen your faces! Where the hell is a camera when you need one?" At this point, Noah frowned.
"What the... you little shit. I swear to god, are you stupid? Have you any idea how scared we all were? I can't believe you'd even mock what's going on!" Luca stood up a little and maintained his grin.
"Oh lighten up, it was a harmless prank. I mean, punishment is the key here. It's punishment for what you both did to Wesley, and don't make me spell it out either, you both know what you did."
"Plus it was entertaining, and made me feel normal again." I smirked, Zayne smirked and nodded.
"Yeah it was harmless and perfect." My little brother said, "I mean Wesley hasn't done something like this in a year that's a shocker. I'm glad he's back to normal or as much as he can be. So Noah stop being a party pooper it's real lame." Luca giggled.
"See, even Zayne agrees that it..."
All of a sudden Noah grabbed hold of Luca's shirt and pulled him toward him harshly.
"I honestly don't care, I expected it from someone like you. But you leave Wesley out of your pathetic games. And leave everyone else out of them as well. This is just something you don't mock... we were really scared and I don't give a shit what you think, Luca, I care about Wesley... so I almost died thinking he'd become a monster. You fucking idiot!"
"Noah let go of him now." I snapped, " And that isn't any of your fucking business, I was in with it, I suggested it first. " I smirked, "Unlike you Luca can have fun. Now let go of him before I lose my temper." I growled, my eyes turning black. Noah snarled at Luca and then pushed him away from him, saying.
"I don't like you, Luca, not one bit. I'd be very careful around me in future if you want to keep that head of yours. Are you jealous or something? That I'm with Ralph... because I'm pretty sure I see the green-eyed monster in you. Let me tell you something, you were the first one out of all four of us whom failed... remember that."
"I'm going to tear your fucking head off..." Luca was about to lunge for him, I grabbed him.
"Noah, shut up. That was a dick move, that was worse than Isaac, or what Finlay said." I glared at him, " I'm not letting Luca to kill you because I know that you can only suffer in your own pain along with Ralph." I glared at both of them, "You both were made with the dark strands of what Finlay made. Don't fucking forget that. Now leave before I do allow Luca kill you and I'll join." Noah shook his head slightly.
"It was a wrong move. Anything else would have been perfect for entertainment but why mess about with what's happening to us all? I'm sorry I said what I did, but Wesley come on, Luca can barely feel... he hasn't got emotion. And before you have another go at me, you know it's true." With that he took Ralph and headed back up the stairs. Bella let out a sigh.
"Well wasn't that awkward, I thought what you guys did was really funny."
"Thanks Bella, and you're right Noah wasn't good for me. He can go fuck Ralph for all I care now." I sighed. "Think you and Allison could make us some pizza?" I smiled.
"Sure I think we have some left, Isaac, Zayne. come on." Allison walked up stairs.
When they left, I turned back to Luca, who was still in my arms.
"I'm really sorry about that." I said softly. "It was great though."
"It's not your fault. Besides, he's not exactly wrong is he? It was in poor taste... but it was funny. I always act before I think, it's just something that happens. He needs to lighten up." Luca kept his head low. I tilted it up.
"You're very correct on this." I smiled at him, "That was seriously the best fun I've had all year, although it would be fun to do more. Just not one like this, but little ones just to piss him off." Luca smiled slightly.
"As wonderful as that sounds, I can't swim and he'd probably throw me overboard if I piss him off anymore." (You
"That's not his decision, this is my ship not his and as much as he thinks that he's the leader he's dead wrong." I smiled at him. "Either way, I can teach you to swim, we have a pool on this ship." I said, "If you're willing."
"I'll have you know I'm willing to do anything new. I'm not scared of that kind of stuff. I'd do challenges everyday. I used to be a bit of a daredevil, but that changed when I became this empty shell of a human being." he gave a slight laugh.
"Like you're empty, I've seen you happy, i've seen you sad and angry, frustrated , annoyed. Those are emotions Luca." I smiled at him, "And right now you're kind of laughing at the face of irony." He gazed up at me, his face full of white powder...
"Well I suppose we should... do something. We can't stay down here forever, can we?"
"Why don't we go to the showers and get washed up then go back to my room and get dressed. Allison will be bringing our pizza soon. Miss real food?" I asked him. As we walked back to the stairs, he glanced back at me and grinned.
"I've forgotten what real food is. So I can't wait."
"I also kind of stole your sweets and stashed them in my room which could be yours too if... you wanted." I smiled kindly. He stopped half way up the stairs, and I walked by him. Then he asked.
"Hang on... you stole my stash?"
"Um maybe...." I grinned then kissed his cheek and ran. I heard his footsteps behind me, as he gained chase, yelling lightly.
"Hey, no fair. Get back here you coward and surrender or I'll feed you the ultimate punishment."
"You have to catch me first! " I yelled and ran into Ralph and Noah making out....again. Damn! I smirked at them then kept running to the showers. I stopped at the door then grabbed Luca's arm and pulled him in the shower room. "okay then." Luca chuckled.
"Well now that's no fun, you give up too easy."
"Nah, I'm not." I smiled then started undressing. I glanced at him when I took off my shirt. "Come on dear it's not nice to stare." I teased winking at him. He looked really shy then, like he wasn't sure what he was supposed to do.
"Um... I'm leaving right? I should leave whilst you shower because then you'd probably feel less awkward..."
"No stay, it's fine. You need a shower anyways." I smiled, "It'll be like the guys locker room." He shifted a little and rubbed the back of his neck as he smirked with embarrassment.
"Yeeeeeeah, I kinda never used the locker room at school either. But... this is normal, right? You don't mind? I promise not to look."
"I don't care if you look, I've got a nice ass anyways." I chuckled. Luca's face suddenly flushed a bright red but eventually he stepped further into the shower room and removed his shirt, slowly undoing each button. I kind of watched him from the corner of my eye then looked away not wanting to be called a pervert from him. However as he continued to get undressed, he said softly.
"This is probably totally a lame way of saying but... I don't think I've ever had someone like you in my life. Ralph was always playing games with me... occasionally. And before the experiment thing I rarely had friends so... yeah."
"The only other friend I had was Allison, and my brother. Although I've never had a friend that was so much like myself. It's kind of refreshing and I like that." I told him softly with a smile. He removed his last item of clothing and then ducked into the shower.