Chapter 17

Luca's POV(YOU
I grinned at him and as I washed the shampoo from my hair I said flirtatiously.
"You might end up regretting that... but if you do, promise me you'll torture me for an extreme amount of time." I chuckled and it echoed from the walls.
"Nah, I don't think I will." He smirked and walked over to me and kissed my lips, "You're too Adorably demented and I love that."
A lot of people would be so insulted with what he'd just said but I loved it. I grinned again and embraced him, but whispered into his ear.
"Thank you, that's just the thing I wanted to hear right now, in a hot shower... with someone twice as hot and completely naked." My sarcasm dripped bubbles on the way out. He wrapped his arms around me waist and kissed my cheek.
"I Don't mind this, and if you don't think you're hot or adorable well that a lie you are very much so love." Wesley smiled at me.
I could feel all sorts of exciting things again, all of them happening at once. What exactly is this stuff inside me? I couldn't hide my excitement either. I lowered my head and then shrugged a little.
"Thank you, that's really sweet. I'm glad you think so... but you're more so." I lifted my head and planted a kiss at the corner of his mouth, gently.
"Why is it that when we're alone we can't keep our hands to ourselves." He looked at me with bright yellow eyes. Wesley ran a hand through my wet hair and smiled as it stuck up. I shrugged and smirked.
"Maybe because you're much too sexy for me to be good."
"S'long as you're good when others are around I don't mind dear." He grinned showing off his sharp vampire teeth. I found myself really captivated by how white they are... and in excitement to what damage they can cause. I smiled slightly, touching them.
"You're actually quite a dangerous weapon really aren't you? After all, these things can rip someone apart in a second. I wish I were as cool as you, I'd not feel so depressed all the time." I really want to be joking but I'm not... the fact that Ralph, Wesley and even Noah got these awesome abilities and the only thing I recieved is being able to teleport... and mind conversations... invisibility... nothing awesome and dangerous like this, that just makes me want to die and come back, just to become lethal. Is that stupid?
"You are cool." He smiled at me, "You're also younger than us." He shrugged and started to wash his hair after letting me go. I let out a sarcastic laugh, splashing him with the spray from the shower.
"Whatever, that is so not a reason to be happy and you know it. You are awesome in what you've become. It's stupid, I know but I'm really admiring you, over here." I pouted playfully. Wesley looked over to me, as he rinsed his hair, and smirked.
"Maybe, but I think it's really cool that you're mine, and no one else's." He winked at me, "And that you have emotions now, that you can prank someone, take a joke. And back talk anyone you like. I love that about you. I also just love you."
I halted in washing and looked at him, why does he always do that? I sighed and lowered my head slightly.
"That's really funny. All of those things you mentioned to me, back before all of this zombie stuff... everyone, including my folks, saw those as my weak spots. A reason not to love me... so forgive me for laughing a little. I just find it really weird. You on the other hand, have good points, and a lot of them. Like how you care about others, that's a gift. I can't even care about a cat I used to have. Plus you were kind to me and Ralph, taking us in and stuff. You didn't have to, for all you knew we were crazed murderers."
"I can see what's what."He smirked, " I knew you two weren't because you didn't give off that feel, as for you and Ralph well. I like bringing people in... it means less work for me." He laughed. I gave him a mock insulted look, and then grinned. I looked at my fingers, frowning in amusement.
"Okay I'm totally pruney now, I'm getting dry." Then as I grabbed a towel, I murmured nervously. "Um... you can say no but, would you maybe want to watch a movie or something... get snuggled up?" Okay this is totally not me, but sometimes it felt nice to be held and with Wesley he made me feel safe... protected. His arms had become my home.
"Of course sweetie." Wesley turned off the shower and grabbed a towel then wrapped it around himself, when we opened the door we saw Ralph and Noah talking about something. "Night you two." Wesley smiled.
"Night Wesley."Ralph smiled. Noah gave us a tired yet gentle smile as he said softly.
"Goodnight." I gave him a playful scowl and lightly pushed his head as we walked by, then winked.
"Cheer up, it might never happen."
Wesley rolled his eyes, "Luca lets go get dressed it's getting cold and I'm sure these to door-knobs don't want to see us half naked." I nodded to him and then said lightly.
"Good night you bitches, be careful not to open the closet tonight... I may have accidently put something inside there." Noah frowned a little and grinned.
"As if, Ralph and I have been occupying that bedroom all evening." I chuckled and then rested an evil smile at my mouth before we disappeared.
"Not whilst you were busy in the kitchen, you weren't. Sweet dreams loyal subjects."
Wesley sighed and closed his eyes while we were walking back to our room, "I like Russia and all, but I think we can make it to the USA, I miss Washington." he sighed. "I liked the cold."
Once we were in the safety of our room I turned to him and nodded.
"I understand, we can set sail tomorrow. To be honest I'm pretty bored of Russia... besides, I kinda hate it here anyway." I walked over to the bed and lay down, exhausted. I don't understand why it is that I'm so tired all of a sudden... my eyes are really hea vy.
"Well, even before, Noah.... and that all happened....I've been thinking of leaving here. As in this ship completely. I feel trapped." He shrugged and put on a shirt then boxers and laid down beside me. I stared up at the canopy on the bed and frowned, and in my realisation I shot up, but hit my head on the pole supporting the canopy.
"Ouch, you asshole!" I shouted at the bed as if it could attack me back, and holding my now injured forehead I turned to face Wesley. "You mean abandon everyone? Even your family?"
Wesley looked at me for moment thinking then nodded, "Yeah... They'll be fine with Noah and Ralph... Maybe even you if you don't want to come. But I want to leave. I don't want to be here anymore." I rubbed the spot on my head frowning, then grabbed a pillow and smacked him on his head.
"You're an idiot. As if I'd stay here without you, I just... there our friends, you know. They may be the only other life forms..." I sighed then brought my hand from my head putting it on his leg. "I'm totally with you whatever you want, but just find a way to keep in touch with them, especially Zayne."
"I will. I've been thinking about figuring out a way to start up the electronics again, although we might have to go back to the Lab for that... but you know what they say. If you face your worst Nightmares you're better off." He smirked slightly then started petting my hair, and looked down at me.
"Okay... I'm one hundred percent behind you, I promise. Just please don't abandon me because once we leave this ship, you're all I've got." I picked at the duvet cover, shyly.(YOU:)
"I'll most definitely not leave you ever."He sighed and closed his eyes, "You know I'm tired, what about you?" He asked. I gave him a tired smile.
"For some strange reason I'm exhausted. Sucks really, I was looking forward to a movie." I spoke half-way through sleep.
"Well come on, I'm kind of hungry too, lets get up and I'll give you some water. You look a little dehydrated anyways." He smiled at me and pecked my lips then made me stand up as we walked out of the room. Do you ever get this feeling like something isn't right? My entire body feel so weird... I'm feeling quite hot, could I be getting a fever? I was fine before though... perhaps I need some air, I could be sea sick... although it's never happened to me before. My eyes were struggling to focus and suddenly I vomited, I placed my hand on the side of the ships wall and sighed.
"Well that's embarrassing." I grinned. Wesley sighed and looked. He smirked.
"Serves you right for licking off the zombie blood."He chuckled, "Although it also might be because you're dehydrated too. We'll clean that up later, come alone pretty." I followed him through the living room and into the kitchen, sagging against the counter.
"I was tempted, what else could I do? Temptation really grabs me and chains me up, it's not my fault. Anyway, I don't mind feeling this way, it's quite fun."
No, that was indeed a stupid lie... it's not fun, my insides feel all upside down, and my forehead is sweating. I'd just showered!
"Don't lie to me." He said and got me a glass of water with a straw, "Drink that, I know you don't like this feeling." Wesley kissed my forehead, "Lets get you back in bed after I get a bag of chips." I glared at the water and sighed.
"So not my idea of a drink, but fine. I'll humour you just this once, I'm far too tired to argue." I took a sip of water, the ice cold piercing my insides like he'd stabbed with a million icicles. Wesley grabbed his chips and looked at me, and sighed.
"Is drinking water that painful?" He asked me curiously. I gave him a 'thumbs up' and grinned.
"Totally, it's quite thrilling... man, I feel dizzy." Once we got back to the room I immediately fell onto the bed and let out sigh. "This is so not cool, I'm alone with you right now and all I want to do is sleep." I placed my arms over my eyes, grinning at my thoughts.
'Those are some interesting thoughts dear." Wesley's voice rang in my thoughts as he pulled me up onto a pillow and wrapped him arms around me after he shut the door and locked it. 'I know right, so many plans and now I'm feeling like shit. I don't get why, I was fine before. '
"Well you just better get better, because we're heading to the US tomorrow." He told me and kissed my cheek, "Just get better, I don't like seeing you sick."
"I'll try." I whispered, not being able to keep my eyes open any longer. However, my dreams now became nightmares... really disturbing ones.