Noah

My name is Noah (William) Mason, I'm technically nineteen... although I remain eighteen, probably forever thanks to Doctor Finlay and his crazy, psychotic mind.

It's been a year...

One whole year since the incredible outbreak of a deadly virus that has turned most of the population of the US into the walking dead. Amongst those people are myself and Wesley. Although we were part of an experiment project... one that got out of hand. Doctor Finlay and his team hadn't expected us to bond well with the virus... especially Wesley.

I'm known as experiment One-Hundred... Wesley, experiment One-Hundred-and-One. I dread to think of the other 'failed' experiments. I'm sure they are walking the planet somewhere... or dead... or re-dead.

We've been living in limbo on the sea for the last year but as good as Allison and Zayne are at gathering food... our supplies haven't lasted. Which means we need to dock... pretty soon. Amongst our tiny group are my siblings Isaac and Isabella, they're twins, Wesley's brother Zayne and best friend, Allison. And then two strays we picked up along the way, Gabriel and Connor. They're adorable, and we've took them under our wing, so to speak.

Wesley's changes are amazing and beautiful. I love him more and more each day... however I've noticed that he's hiding a lot. I wish he'd trust me enough to open up to me. I worry myself sick.

As for me... I think my powers are growing... I feel 'dark' I only hope I'm not turning into that 'monster' that Finlay mentioned otherwise I could end up hurting the only people I love dearly. I am afraid that the darkness within me will eventually engulf me so much that I can't bounce back. This I hide from Wesley and the group.