Chapter 15

LUCA'S POV

The four of us walked through the mall quietly, and even though it was getting dark outside, I somehow felt this sick thrill. It'd be awesome if we were attacked by zombies right now. Noah would totally shit himself... I glanced at him, or perhaps not. I mean he's pretty strong and quite dependable in such situations... maybe it's wishful thinking.
We got to the ice cream parlor, deserted... so many shops which would have otherwise been bursting with life were all at a standstill. I grinned... it's perfect. I high-vaulted over the small freezer and spun to face the others, picking up a scoop and putting on a voice.
"So my children, what flavour is it today?"
Wesley's eyes turned a calm blue and he smiled, " Cotton Candy, with sprinkles." He smiled at me.
"Vanilla." Ralph chimed. I gave him a bored look... vanilla, really? Noah chuckled, wrapping his arms around Ralph's shoulders.
"Chocolate, please." His eyes were holding a rather childish excitement which I found quite adorable. I chuckled and nodded.
"Alright, coming up." I grabbed three large cones and began preparing their ice-cream, much like an experience bartender would do at a pub. I handed them their desired flavours and grinned.
"Aww don't you all look cute?"
Wesley chuckled and took his spoon and put it on my nose, "Don't you look just adorable. "He said in a completely gay voice and winked at me. To pay him back completely, and after making sure Ralph and Noah were... let's say busy... I wrapped my hands around Wesley's holding his ice-cream and licked it.
"Wow, that's really tasty. "
"I bet I taste better." He winked at me, then gave me the cone and jumped over the counter and walked to the back, "Come with, I want to see if they have any candy."
With a grin, I licked my thumb and vaulted over the freezer again. I have no idea why, but I'm suddenly feeling rather... I don't know, excited. I followed him around to the back and scanned the large area of storage.
"Oh wow, talk about a chocolate factory. Willy Wonka would be heartbroken seeing this." I rushed over and started humming the tune from the film, grinning like a child. Wesley walked over and put his finger to his lips, and pointed to a corner. There was three zombies eating a dog? or cow I wasn't sure what. It was deformed now.
"We should get out of here, although we could also kill them.... Can you kill?" He tilted his head to the side questioningly. I glanced at them and then smirked over at Wesley.
"I'll have plenty of fun trying. Let's do it."
Wesley gave me a black blade that matched another blade. "Use this It's faster work and less of a mess." He smirked. I frowned playfully and pouted a little.
"Aww, I like being smothered in zombie blood... it's fun. Can I make a tiny mess then?" I fluttered my eyelashes at him, keeping hold of my smirk.
"Do as you wish, but we can't die. " Wesley smiled at me. I gave him a 'get real' look.
"As if. We're far too awesome to just die, right?" I winked over a him and then turned to face the zombies.
"Yup we're fucking awesome." Wesley stepped up to the zombies and made a really odd noise, the zombies turned and he quickly killed one off and then another. He paused and looked at me as if saying the last one was mine. I wasted no time in rushing over without much of a sound, and with excitement I jumped up and sliced through the head, all the way through the body of the last zombie. I landed on the floor, satisfied by my splatters of blood made in the process. I think I just became overly high on the adrenalin because I let out a 'whoop' and just jumped up and down.
Wesley laughed at me, then walked over and hugged me, "Good job princess. " He said,then took back his sword and put it in his sheath. I slumped my shoulders slightly and glared at him.
"Hey no fair. I am not a princess and... I also feel quite frustrated with you." I smirked teasingly.
"What? I haven't killed in a while.... And I really wanted to." He looked at me with puppy eyes, "I kind of hope it gets dark enough to where we do run into some.... Noah would freak."
"Oh I don't know, he got this far right? Besides, I was so not talking about the zombies. You dragged me back here and I got all excited." I folded my arms and spoke in a flirtatious tone.
"Oh, what did you want Tiger." He smiled, and stepped up to me and ran a hand through my hair, and leaned in and kissed my ear, "Did you want a kiss, or what tiger?" I saw a tiny bit of blood splatter on his cheek and I grinned, licking it from his slowly.
"I think it's quite obvious really."
"Oh? Is it?" He leaned in and kissed my cheek teasing me. Then kissed my neck and around my sweet spot. "What do you want just say it." It still felt slightly strange but I couldn't hide my reactions, anymore than you can hide an elephant in your closet. I gripped his hair and chuckled.
"You're a rotten tease, but I like it. Maybe I want to have some fun... a lot of fun."
Wesley smiled and kissed my lips and wrapped his arms around my waist, he pulled away, "You know." He whispered in my ear, "Old habits die hard."
I smirked at him and pressed into his leg. "Really, that's interesting because I know something else that's quite difficult to get rid of." I gave him a small peck on his cheek and continued. "Plus, I can tease too."
"Good otherwise it'd be boring." He laughed then licked my nose, then kissed my neck, I felt his fanged teeth glaze across my skin. That just got me more excited. I don't what it is about me, but the sight of blood, and being able to taste it, gives me a sense of control. I gripped his hair again and whispered.
"Oh trust me, we'd never be boring." I used my teeth to nip at his ear. (you
He giggled, "Hey that actually tickles." He smiled, and looked in my eyes they were a blood red with excitement and lust. Wesley smiled, " I want to bite you, but I need your permission." I groaned a little and kept a smirk.
"As if I'd say no. Just share." I just really want him... end of story. I am so totally turned on it's ridiculous. I whispered, seductively. "I swear right now, on my life, do whatever you like, permission was granted way before you even asked."
"Good. " He said then kissed down my neck and kissed my sweet spot then paused for a moment and bit down, his teeth grew longer immediately, but it didn't send pain it sent pleasure. I'm pretty sure it was evident too, as a sound escaped from my throat, almost like a growl. I so hope nobody interrupts because I'd kill the bastards. I held onto him tightly, my fingernails digging into his shirt. A rough whisper escaped. "More."
He pulled away after a moment and licked up my blood and licked it again to heal it, "I guess I am part vampire now, that tasted really yummy. You're sweet." He whispered in my ear. I grinned and shrugged.
"That's far too hot, I don't care what you are that felt too good. And I told you to share, I want to taste some."
He bit his finger and put it in my mouth, "There." He chuckled. I held his hand and allowed my tongue to slide over his finger, then gently I sucked it gaining some warm liquid. I so want to be a vampire... and not a flimsy one either, I want hardcore, monstrous vampire that can tear heads off. Not sparkle in the sun. I pulled away and sighed. I'm not satisfied, I'll probably have to go some place alone and maybe take 'care' of myself. I grinned at him, kissed his cheek, and began to walk away.
Wesley took a hold of my arm, and spun me around, " I never said we were finished." He whispered, " Although we could finish in our room if you can wait that long Darling."
I linked our fingers together and smirked again. "I could wait forever." Seriously what has happened to me? Not too long ago I wasn't fit to be seen in public and now... I'm just turning into a 'horny' maniac. I haven't felt like this ever... it's stupid. But I know it's probably because I love him... feelings only become this strong when you love someone, right?
"Very right." He smiled and kissed my cheek, " Come on I bet they're waiting or started to make out again... Yup probably again."
"Well to be fair we've had a go. I bet we'll find them at it soon. Let's just get back, because it's uncomfortable walking." I blushed lightly.
"Is it now?" He chuckled, and smiled, "Perhaps, but you know. I'm just looking forward to be getting home. Unless we run into walkers then THAT problem might go away... If you know what I mean." Wesley winked at me his eyes back to a light-dark blue. I giggled and kept hold of his hand as we walked back to the front of the parlor.
"Of course I know what you mean."
"Good, I love you Luca." He said softly. We walked out to see, Noah and Ralph at it again..... they would have probably gone all the way if we'd been in there any longer. I grinned with mischief and leaned in to Wesley as I whispered.
"Looks like they got the same idea I had." I winked at him and then broke free our hands as I scooped up some ice-cream and stalked up behind Noah, putting it down his back. He jumped up in shock and spun round.
"Hey, you could have knocked!"
"Oh and how could I have done that, moron? Besides, if I have to cool down, so do you. You're not getting any if I'm not." I smirked at him, then licked the ice-cream from my fingers.
"Very, true. We should head back boys, it's getting dark and I know how scared Noah is of the dark." Wesley smirked and gave me a napkin. Then whispered, "Good idea." Instead of the usual grin or smirk I'd normally give, I ended up blushing again as I wiped my fingers. Jesus, I guess I'm in too deep with Wesley now... I smiled to myself as Noah started chuckling.
"Well the dark can be scary, you never know what's in it, lurking and ready to pounce." I shot my head up and grinned.
"They can pounce on me, I don't mind."
"That bed is sounding nice...."Wesley smiled and looked at us, "The moons, up and your three can't see in the dark can you?" Noah actually became serious for once.
"Slightly, not fully."
"Luca ? Ralph?" He looked at us, "What about you two?"
"Not at all." I sighed, pouting. It's so not fair... I have rubbish abilities and these guys have awesome ones.
"Luca, I've died and came back again." Wesley shrugged, " It develops you faster, but with you three, you guys still haven't developed completely. Usually the weakest at first is always the strongest at the end love." he looked at me with a kind smile. I widened my eyes with the very idea, and asked, excited.
"So I have to die to become better? If that's true, then please kill me. I'd love to come back better!" (YOU
"No it'll take time." He smiled at me, "Your emotions are forming quickly and so are your reflexes,but with dying you come back with no memories and it's way more painful than what I did to you to get yours back."
I slumped down again and sighed. "So, I don't mind pain we've established this already." I winked at him which Noah caught, and stopped with grooming Ralph.
"Oh wait, what's this? Do tell." I smirked over at Noah and shrugged.
"Wouldn't you like to know. It's just something I find erotic."
Noah scrunched up his face a little, confused. "What is, pain?"
"Yes Noah, pain."
He laughed and shook his head. "You're a freak."
I threw an ice-cream cone at him and let out a fake insulted laugh. "Moron. I know that."
"He's my freak."Wesley smiled,"but we need to go now. Noah you take back." He jumped up and gave Ralph a peck on the cheek.
"Okay."
"Good."Wesley smiled,"Luka let me carry you." He looked at me innocently. I smiled a little and then nodded. I'd just managed to get rid of my problem too... and now his hands are going to be on me again... this sucks.
"Okay, just keep me talking so I can't think of... things." I grinned and jumped over to him. (You)
"Gotcha sweetie." He said then knelt down a little for me to climb on his back. Once I was on he stood up and started out.
I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and I was surprised to find that I didn't think of doing crazy things... in fact I was far too busy in getting lost in his smell. I shut my eyes and just enjoyed that moment.
"You are adorable."he whispered softly. We didn't run into any trouble so that was good. The girls welcomed us home with some spaghetti. Isabelle was the first one to greet us, as she licked some sauce from her thumb and rushed over to Noah, wrapping her arms around him, which he welcomed. Hey... his face looks really compassionate, that's so sweet.
"I missed you guys! You were gone ages. Hmm, Noah you smell nice."
Noah chuckled and pulled back, then held his smile. "Are you for real, I need to shower." It was such a sweet moment actually, he ruffled Bella's hair and then turned to Ralph.
"You care to join me for a shower?"
"Love to."Ralph smiled at him and they walked away.
"Lu want some food?"Wesley asked,"by the way tomorrow I'm taking you out just you and me."he hugged me,"how does that sound?" he asked softly. I became excited as I smiled, hugging him back.
"It sounds perfect." I pulled back a little and then said as softly as I could, wrapping my hand round the back of his head. "And please, please don't call me Lu... it's terrible." I planted a kiss on his mouth then murmured quietly. "I love you."