Chapter 11

LUCA's pov

I stood with Wesley on the deck where the pool was and had at first felt slightly irritated seeing Noah, but... as I'd watched him with Ralph my irritation faded and I became intrigued. Since our arrival, I'd not seen that look on his face... Ralph looked happy. What exactly is it about Noah? Wesley liked him, Ralph likes him... why? Does he have a hidden talent or something? I'm also certain that I'd not seen that look on Noah's face since we'd arrived either. It's clear that he feels something for Ralph... perhaps I'm being an idiot not seeing what everyone else seems to see in him. How come I'd instantly disliked him? I don't think I have a reason... I mean, Ralph was totally crazy about him before we met them... or kind of anyway. Maybe I was bored of hearing his name, so after meeting him it was already as if we'd met in the first place. I sighed... what do I do?
'I think it's because in the first place when he met you he immediately was rude to you. He was also demanding. You don't like people who are demanding. ' Wesley smiled at me. "I don't like demanding people either, although Noah can be kind and sweet when he wishes. You also caught him at a bad mood." I startled a little at Wesley's sudden imposition into my thoughts, I let out another sigh and playfully hit his chest.
"Stop doing that, you idiot. I'll have a heart attack one day."
"Yeah right." Wesley smirked, then pulled me in his arms and rested his head on my shoulder. "You're to adorable to have a heart attack." He giggled. I felt my heart jolt and slightly panicked at first... dammit, I'm still not used to this. I never know what to do, I am the biggest virgin ever... and now to make everything worse, I'm blushing at my own embarrassing thoughts of being a virgin when clearly, Wesley isn't anymore. I rolled my eyes... great, now I'm pissed off... at Noah. Ten guesses as to why. I shook my head at my stupid mental war with myself. So stupid.
"You're not stupid, You're freaking adorable." Wesley said, "Sorry your thoughts are as loud as Noah's and I can't help, but listen." He smiled at me then kissed my cheek, "It doesn't matter if you're a virgin. You're still adorable, cute, and fun." I gazed up at him slightly and rested my hands on his chest.
"I'm so not fun. I had to look on the internet of how to French kiss... that's just weird. And... I remember being in school once and a girl came on to me and I tipped a carton of milk on her head. The next day she came to school with her head shaved, because the milk smell wouldn't leave. I felt terrible. All because I bolted from a kiss."
"Hmmm, I did that once, but it was with tomato soup ." He looked at me, "The girl had scars on her hands because of the heat for three months. Then there was this other time when.... Yeah girls are scary, and they seem to always want to kiss me. What do I look like some slut?" He asked and chuckled. I frowned slightly, then gave him a hug by wrapping my arms around his neck tightly.
"Don't call yourself that. You're far from that. You're the most beautifully kind and loyal person I've ever met, and I'm really lucky."
"Awe, I love you, you're so sweet." He kissed my nose , then looked up sharply when Ralph had come over and dumped a bucket of water on our heads. Then Noah walked in to see it happen. I wiped the drops from my nose as Noah approached us, shaking inside. Only he smiled at Ralph and kissed his cheek, offering calmly.
"Are you guys coming into the pool?" I blinked several times...
"Yeah are you?" Ralph smiled at us, "Plus I had to do that, you two were getting too adorable."
"Well?" Wesley smiled at me. "We can stay at the shallow end." I glanced over at the pool and it suddenly became a lot scarier. I glanced back at Wesley, and then looked at Noah. He brought his arm back from Ralph and extended it to me.
"Come on, it's okay." I took a deep breath and then glanced at Wesley, giving him a sly wink.
"Sure, okay." I took Noah's hand and he led me to the pool, only as we got the edge, I let go of his hand and pushed him in, chuckling slyly.
Wesley came up behind me and picked me up and jumped in, but he swam up and still held onto me keeping me afloat. "now My precious lets go to the other end." Wesley laughed, and kissed my lips softly then pulled away. I pulled back on his hand as I said softly.
"One second... there's something I want to do first."
"And what would that be?" He raised an eyebrow with a smirk. I grinned slightly and pecked his cheek but then said almost apologetically.
"I need to do something with Noah first. Don't worry, I won't drown him. Trust me."
"I trust you, Go ahead." He smiled and ruffled my wet hair. I carefully made my way over to Noah and Ralph who were talking closely together. I don't really understand what I'm interrupting here, so it's not my fault. I got to them and they both looked at me. Noah raised an eyebrow.
"You okay?"
I actually felt a little sick... but a good kind. I took a deep breath and probably shocked everyone when I just wrapped my arms around him and said, completely sincere.
"I'm really sorry." I shut my eyes tightly... he's already attempted to apologise to me, I just don't want this atmosphere anymore and it'd be quite cool if he could be my friend. After all, he used to make Wesley happy and I saw how happy he made Ralph... so I'm just an idiot for being stubborn I guess.
"So can we all be friends now?" Wesley asked on the other side of them, making a circle of us, "I mean we kind of all been through the same shit, and well I don't like fighting my friends." He smiled at Ralph and Noah. I stepped back from Noah, who quite rightly looked really stunned. He rubbed the back of his neck and smiled... and I chuckled.
"Aww, cute are you blushing?"
"No! I don't blush... not blushing." Noah dove under the water and I shook my head. Oh well, at least he didn't slap me.
When he came up, Wesley swam over and poked his nose, "Awe you're still blushing," He teased and looked at Noah. "William is bwushing." He said in a baby voice and giggled. Noah's blush only deepened as he glanced at the pool floor, then muttered.
"What am I supposed to do when he's that fucking cute." I giggled and splashed water at him, just to let him know that I'm serious about this truce. After that, he got competitive and chased me through the water. Ralph swam over and hugged me from behind and whispered.
"Good choice, I like when you two are happy." Ralph kissed my cheek.
"Hey that's my boyfriend." Wesley pouted crossing his arms. As much as I adore Ralph, I gave him a cheeky peck on his cheek and walked to Wesley, turning back to face Ralph and Noah.
"I want you both to know, or rather... all of you, because it affects you too Wesley. I'm new to all these emotions but if it hadn't have been for Noah, I wouldn't know what anger is... or frustrated. If it wasn't for Ralph... I'd be clueless to what friendship means and... " I turned to face Wesley, caressing his face, speaking softly. "If it wasn't for you, I'd never know how it feels to be loved or... to be in love. So thank you." I gently kissed the side of his mouth.
"You're so sweet, and we'll continue to show you how to feel emotions, just no blocky us out love." Wesley smiled, at me. I nodded and then from behind me, I felt arms wrap across my shoulders. I turned my head to see Noah and Ralph. Noah ruffled my hair.
"I think I actually might like you... well, you know... closer than a brother but less than Ralph." I giggled.
"Yeah, me too."
"Yay!"Wesley and Ralph cheered. "Friends!...."
"Oh gee we sound so damn gay." Wesley blinked. Noah glanced around us all, still clinging onto my back and giggled.
"We are gay."
"Yup. least we don't have high pitched voices like some." Ralph pointed out. I nodded, and then Noah got off my back but placed an arm across my shoulder, and Ralphs'. He grinned at Wesley.
"Hey look at me, I'm a player." I giggled and shook my head.
"Yeah, right." Wesley smirked, "Well you could've been one at school with all of those girls looking at your ass all day, but you were too interested in yourself." He teased. Noah shook his head and kept his arms around us.
"I teased, but I'm not vain. I'm just glad we're all okay. I'm allowed to have a little fun. Especially with three hot guys before me. I feel so spoiled."
Wesley stuck out his tongue and smiled, "Yeah, You should feel special 'cause you are. " He smiled, and reached up and played with Noah's hair. It actually feels nice, everyone being friends... and even though Noah is a massive flirt, I know he'd never hurt Ralph or Wesley. Besides, it's all harmless. I love Wesley. I pretended to get jealous.
"Hey, you're supposed to be my boyfriend, remember?"
"I remember sweetie." Wesley looked over to me and pulled me away from Noah then kissed my lips softly. I think I'm getting used to this... I wrapped my arms around his neck and gripped his hair, and being daring I pushed my tongue out slightly. He let me in, but won for domination. He petted my tongue down. As in saying 'good boy, you're mine.' In that moment my entire body began to feel strange, and it felt really good. Even though it'd never happened to me in my lifetime, and as scary as it was... I didn't particularly care, because I felt incredible.
Ralph coughed slightly ruining the moment, "Um we're still here." He said, and looked at us. I kept an arm around Wesley and wiped my lips slowly, grinning. I kinda forgot... dammit it was going good too. I ended up getting slightly irritated that the moment got interrupted and I splashed water at Ralph.
"HA, that's for ruining it." Then Noah splashed me and frowned playfully, quirking his mouth at the side.
"Too bad, if I can't get any neither can you. And, do not splash my little foxy."
"Awe, But you and Ralph already made out, um lets see. When you first met... In the hallway... I'm sure in the shower... In your room... Hmm looks like theres more pranks in store for you two." Wesley smiled evily, a slight smirk on his face. Noah shook his head, and then grabbed my arm, pulling me over.
"I'm taking Luca hostage, until you promise no more pranks." I grinned and spoke to Wesley.
"He's bluffing, don't you dare."
'Forgive me later?' he smiled slightly then came over to Noah and planted his lips on Noah's, who let go of me. When he did Wesley pulled away and grabbed my hand and smiled. "Pranks will never stop dear friend." I chuckled and winked at Noah, then shrugged.
"Maybe next time." 'Don't ever kiss him again, from now on you only kiss me.'
'I got it.' Wesley smiled and kissed my nose, then both of my cheeks and my forehead then my lips. "My precious." He giggled.
"My precious?" Ralph questioned.
"Lord of the rings quote silly." Wesley smirked at him. I huddled as close as I could into Wesley, suddenly feeling intoxicated. 'I wonder what else we can get up to.' I sent him shyly, looking at the bottom of the pool, probably blushing because it's like, what I do now.
'Well we should go, I'm getting tired. And I am not sleeping in my wet underwear.' He smiled at me, then pulled me to the edge, and we got out.
"See ya lovies at dinner." Wesley turned and pulled me along with him smiling. 'Today was good. I loved that shocked look on Noah's face when I did that. I'm sorry, but I knew that was the only way I could get you back.' I tiredly walked alongside him, and chuckled. 'Just don't kiss him again until you've kissed me first. I should take advantage of Noah's 'cold' shower theory, it must work wonders for him.' I have no idea what I'm saying because I'm half-conscious... I'm exhausted but I...
"I loved every second of today." I whispered.
"I'm glad you did, and by cold showers, he means that he's going to go masturbate under the cold shower.... Um I don't want you doing that." He smiled at me. I glanced up at him and frowned slightly.
"Why not, if it gets rid of it. To be honest it's making me feel frustrated, and I'm tired too so it's not pleasant." I giggled.
"To be honest, I wouldn't mind taking care of that for you." Wesley smiled, "Noah always thought I wouldn't help him, But it's my fault you have that problem. So I'll help." I can't believe I did, but I actually tripped over my own foot, luckily stopping myself. I chuckled in embarrassment at my stupidity again and scratched my eyebrow.
"Why is it I'm clumsy when you say stuff like that?"
"Because you're shocked," Wesley smiled at me, "But really I love you and I'll do anything to help you, with anything. All you need to do is ask." I could feel myself blushing... to have him help me, that would be great but scary too... even the thought of it is making me tremble. I should just wait really, shouldn't I... and prepare. I don't know in these situations. It's exciting and scary, but my entire body is aching.
We got into the bathroom and Wesley pulled me under a cold shower. "Want me to help?" He asked and kissed my forehead. I glanced downward feeling the heat rushing to my cheeks, I can't even speak because my words will just get jumbled up. In the end I settled for a rather lousy nod, biting my nail. I am such a loser... jesus christ.
"Don't worry."he smiled, then knelt down and looked up at me,"ready?" For a moment... and completely clueless as to what the hell he was doing, I stared stupidly. Wait... he can't be... isn't that like really erotic? I'm so scared but I really want this... I think. I removed my nail from my mouth and tightened my hands into fists as I said.
"I um... think so."
He went and locked the bathroom door then walked over and kissed my cheek then knelt down again. He pulled down my shorts and started petting me. Wesley then started to massage me getting a little faster and confident. The sensation felt slightly painful at first, and I found myself drawing blood from the inside of my mouth having bit down incredibly hard on my bottom lip inside. I wanted to scream but instead gathered that energy into my body and trembled. Once the pain had subsided, I began to tremble more with how good it felt and I brought my hands to grip Wesley's hair rather tight. I could feel my heart racing with the need to scream, but managed to keep it inside again and gripped his hair tighter. I found myself acting subconsciously as I put my head back slightly and then back again, only I wrapped my arms around his head and tightened my eyes shut.
"W-Wesley, s-stop."
Wesley stopped and looked up at me,"sorry."
It took me a moment to steady my breathing, and my legs felt really weak so as to not make myself look like an idiot, I sagged against the wall of the shower and allowed my body to sink to the floor, still trembling. I can't actually bring myself to look at him yet... I'm so embarrassed. I kept my attention on the water and sighed.
"No I'm sorry, it just got too much. I could barely breathe... I suppose that makes me sound lame right?" I shook my head slightly disappointed. I so want to do more... it's not fair.
"No it's fine." Wesley stood up and hugged me. I wrapped my arms around him, my entire body feeling completely overwhelmed but rather excited. I was now quite tender when Wesley touched me, and probably would be for a really long time. I should say something...
"You um... you know, it was incredible. Thank you." Oh my god, really? So lame.
Wesley giggled and smiled,"You're welcome." I pulled away slightly and flushed as my eyes instantly connected with his. I always get lost in his eyes, they make me feel so safe and my body reacts in peculiar ways. I searched his face and suddenly I was speaking without thinking.
"Is there anything... that I can, do... for you." I blushed and lowered my head, seeing our naked bodies crushed together, adding to my embarrassment.
"Nah,I think I'll hold you." I slowly brought my eyes back to his and felt slightly disappointed. I suppose it's for the best, I mean I could be terrible... and I have to remember he's had Noah as a lover... I have a lot to live up to. Wow, so much pressure. I nodded a little and then not wanting to reveal anything fully, I just smiled and tightened my hug.