Chapter 9

Luca's P.O.V

For a good few minutes the only sound in the room was of running water. The air was clouded with two sets of steam, and I was well aware that Wesley was in the shower room with me. I'm so stupid sometimes, I mean what should I say? 'Hey, how's the water?' that'd be totally lame. I reached for the shampoo and lathered it up, washing my hair... then scrubbed my face roughly. I shouldn't be thinking these things... come on, sing or something. Anything. I grinned as I watched the make-up run from my body... that was so hilarious, the look on their faces was priceless. I still can't believe I actually took Wesley's blood in my mouth, I mean what sick person does that? Although it tasted nice... really nice. Could that just be the virus making me think so? Well, either way I don't care... Wesley is awesome in more ways than one and I can tell we're going to have a lot of fun together.
"Hey Luca?"Wesley looked at me with a smile, "I think next time we should put the ink in their toothpaste." I suddenly lowered my head and laughed, the sound echoed through the room and glanced around. Then I looked at him and then quickly looked away because I felt a little nervous, him being there next to me without clothes on. For some reason my heart quickened, and my breath slowed... but every inch of me was getting physically hot.
"That'd be the wisest option. I can't seem to get the make-up from my face." I put my face under the spray and rubbed harshly. Wesley walked over to me and put soap in his hands and then turned my face toward him.
"This is the perfect stuff to get makeup off trust me, I used to be an 'emo' scene kid." He smiled and started washing my face . I tensed my whole body... begging myself not to think beyond him touching me... except the more he washed my face, the more affected I became. I panicked... the feelings are so new and yet so alien... I can't stop being scared.
"You should probably stop." I whispered, trying not to enjoy it this much.
He smirked a little , "Well I'm almost done okay? Just let me finish." He told me. Subconsciously I found myself raising my hands to rest on his chest, gazing at him as I nodded. Oh boy, what the hell is this feeling? I can't fathom them all... it's so strange. I've never even held this much in me for a girl... without thinking I murmured.
"I'm so confused."
"About what? Your feelings?" He asked softly, "Your emotions are written all over your eyes. " He smiled at me, "I think it's interesting you hide your feelings in your eyes."
"I... I don't know... what they are. It's like one minute I want to run so fast in one direction, whilst the other is forcing me to stay. Nothing seems clear... does that make me strange?" For the first time ever, I allowed my eyes to remain where they were, and that was fixed together with his. His eyes turned a calm blue and he smiled.
"Nope that's not weird its, normal to feel confused about your feelings." He said and brought his hands to my shoulders, "Okay?" I tore my eyes away and glanced at his torso, okay there must be something crazily wrong with me because I like this... it's smooth, and kind of rough at the same time. I allowed my fingers to move across his chest slowly, wanting to memorise the feel. It's... really pretty. Wesley then tilted my head up, he looked at me for a moment then leaned in and kissed my lips softly. In the space of a few nanoseconds a shit load of things happened. I stared stupidly for a moment, not really knowing what to do... much less understand it. But then I brought my mind to what he'd done and followed with my mind... his lips are touching mine, they feel soft... but wet too. Do I mimic his actions? Before I could actually answer myself, my body did it. My hands moved themselves from his torso, traveling upward and around his neck then gripped his hair. I then decided to move my mouth, following his rhythm slowly. Eventually we stopped and Wesley looked at me with a smile.
"Sorry I couldn't stop myself." He said with a soft whisper. I scanned his features, slightly breathless.
"I um... no it's okay. It felt strange but..." I brought my fingers to my lips and smiled slightly. "Are they supposed to tingle like this?"
"Yeah, "He licked his lips, "Although I didn't feel the tingle with my first kiss with Noah...but ...now I do." Wesley smiled at me. I found myself grinning like the Cheshire cat and chuckled slightly.
"Why does that make me feel happy?"
"Maybe it's because that just means you're more special, I guess. Yeah you're more precious. Damn I sound like golem right now." He laughed.
"So... um, what now? I feel strange and it feels like there's this ache, or something... I don't know it's difficult to make it out. I'm so frustrated not knowing!" It is frustrating having these things inflicted on my body and in my head... the not understanding is really hard.
"Maybe it's love." Wesley said softly, and smiled kindly, "It could be love, because love is a weird feeling, you get. Luke James Finn." He said softly, "I think I love you.... No I know I do." I froze... nobody has... ever.
"That's scary... love is really powerful and it's hurt a lot of people in the past. I only hear of the bad things love can do... Ralph told me too. Love is a dangerous, poisonous emotion."
"Love... Is an awfully big adventure." He said with a smile, "Ralph isn't all right, Love can be a beautiful thing as long as that person who you really love , loves you back equally." I inclined my head playfully then and grinned.
"So... if this is really what love feels like, then does that mean I'm already poisoned?"
"Yes. I believe that's true." Wesley smiled looking in my eyes. I ran my fingers through his hair as I placed my forehead near his.
"Then I have just one rule for you."
"What's your rule?" He asked curiously. I bumped my forehead against his and shut my eyes.
"When the time comes and you don't love me anymore, just walk... don't tell me, don't look back... just walk because I'd hate for you to see me cry."
"I think you'll be my last love."Wesley said and kissed my lips again with more passion. I had more confidence this time to kiss him back, and I whispered against his mouth, in defeat of falling in love for the first time, and probably the last.
"You'll be the death of me, Wesley."
"I won't let you die Luca." He pulled away and kissed my forehead. "Come on we need to get dressed." he smiled then walked over and grabbed two towels. Then grabbed two robes and gave them to me, "Put on the robe when you're finished drying off and then I believe I have some clothes you can wear of mine in my room because we look the same size." Wesley smiled, "Yes someone who's the same size as me that's different." He chuckled then started drying off.
I dried myself feeling a mixture of emotions... I'm happy, my insides feel really warm, there's little flutters in my stomach which is honestly making me want to hurl... my heart is aching. I glanced over at Wesley from the corner of my eye, and my heart jolted which spurred the swarm of butterflies... nope, don't look at him yet. I have to control this somehow... he's not going to want to explain everything to me. I'm so clueless and excited though... I want to know what else we can do together, I most definitely want to see him naked again and... I brought my fingers to my lips for the second time, they're burning. I totally want to do that again...
I slipped on the robe and fastened it, then turned to him.
"Okay, I'm ready. I'll head back to the bedroom."
"You're not leaving without me, from this day forth I shall become your little puppy who follows you everywhere. But first Luke James Finn would you do the greatest honor and become my boyfriend?" Wesley asked me with a smile. I actually lost my balance then, because the tiles were so slippery and well... the shock played a massive part in it I guess. I told you, I'm stupid. I slammed my hands on the door to steady myself, and then looked at him.
"You... want me to go out with you? I... sure. Yeah." I smiled in shock and nerves... this is the best feeling ever.
'By the way I don't think you're stupid... you're perfect and innocent. you just don't know some things and that's fine.' Wesley sent me then kissed my lips softly and pulled away. "Lets go. The irritating two are waiting to take a shower." He said referring to Noah and Ralph. Still slightly dazed, I said softly in a voice that sounded alien to me.
"Okay." I know he said that thing about the puppy but... if this carries on, that'll totally be me. I wonder what Noah and Ralph do in the shower? Probably kiss I mean they were dating now too.
We finally got to the bedroom, where I sat on the bed and waited for Wesley to pick out some clothes for me to wear. Wesley came back with a pair of boxers and pajamas.
"I'll get you day clothes too.Just I like wearing pajamas to bed as weird as that sounds for a guy." He smiled at me then gave me the clothes, he was already dressed. He walked over at a table that had two plates and a pizza sitting in the middle of it. I put on the boxers and then fidgeted slightly as I said softly.
"It's not weird... but um... I like to sleep in boxers and a t-shirt. But I'll totally wear pajamas if you'd prefer."
"Nah, I don't mind."He smiled at me, "You can do that, it's hot tonight anyway, I'll be ending up shedding my pj pants anyway. Now come over here and eat this wonderful pizza!" He laughed. I placed the clothes onto the bed and walked over, taking a slice of pizza. I studied it for a moment... hmm, how odd that I've not eaten a pizza since... well, ages ago. I've not eaten anything much... I felt my body shaking slightly... oh come on, it's a fucking slice of pizza. I'm such a pansy. Shaking that thought I took a deep breath and bit into it... oh sweet Jesus... it's like smooth and hot... a mix of different flavours, it's wonderful.
"So you like it?" He asked nibbling on his second piece like a cute rabbit. I watched him slightly and then giggled as I replaced mine, then chomped the end of his.
"Hmm... yep, I do. Thanks." I laughed.
"My beautiful pizza!" He complained he turned his eyes to me then leaned over the table and licked my cheek, "my precious." I blushed a little, my cheeks screaming with the heat. I slowly backed away and grinned.
"So, I'm guessing I should be threatened by you leaving me for a slice of pizza, right?"
"Nope. Mr. pizza should be scared that I is eating it's flesh." He laughed maniacally . I laughed too and then said playfully.
"You know, if you happened to be a zombie I don't think I'd mind you nibbling at my flesh." Whoa... wait did I just say that?
"I think you'd taste nummy, maybe sweet." He smiled at me. We finished eating and Wesley pulled me into bed and cuddled up to me and clapped the lights off. "Good night Luke Skywalker." He teased. I leaned up slightly and placed my hand over his mouth, saying softly.
"Shh."
We fell asleep after he licked my nose, I slept soundly on his chest, for the first time in a long time, my dreams were sweet.