Chapter 12

"Okay, that's fine." My nose was suddenly being teased with his scent. He smelt fantastic... so damn good. I must maintain my self-control.
"Okay let's head back to our room."Wesley suggested. I nodded and stepped away from him, and out of the shower, grabbing a towel and robe. I wrapped the towel around my shoulders and as I put on the robe, I asked.
"So, what shall we do now?"
"I don't know."Wesley sighed, "I'm tired." I felt slightly disappointed again... but then just held out my hand and spoke softly.
"Okay, don't worry. We'll do something another time. We can go to bed now, I'm pretty tired too and it'll be nice to hold one another."
"That'd be wonderful."he smiled, and looked at me slipping on his robe."maybe after we rest we can think of a prank or two?" I grinned and as we linked our fingers, we walked back to the bedroom. I chuckled.
"I'll be looking forward to that, maybe we can do your toothpaste thing, or place cling film over the toilet seat." I giggled picturing it.
"Sounds perfect."Wesley smiled."I still think the first one was awesome."
"Oh totally, I'll never forget the looks on their faces." I chuckled lightly as we came to the bedroom and once inside, I glanced at the bed, feeling instantly drawn to it like a fish to water. I didn't realise exactly how tired swimming can make you. Not that I swam anyway. But the effort is the same. I abandoned Wesley's hand and moved slowly toward it, mentally throwing words of love at it. I fell into the pillows face first and took in Wesley's incredible smell... I thought to myself. "You are so addictive."
"Am I now?"Wesley laid down next to me. I felt the movement of him joining me, but I couldn't move my tired body. I had consciously heard him and yet... my words were like a mish-mash of randomness.
"Like a soft Spring morning... all buttercups and daisies. It's a goooood smell. I want to smiff you all day." I hugged my arms around his pillow and nuzzled it softly.
"Awe why not hug me?"Wesley complained. I nuzzled the pillow more and stated.
"Silly, I am... your pillow is you and you are your pillow."
Wesley wrapped his arms around me and pulled me away from his pillow,"my precious."he whispered in my ear. I sighed in contentment and drowned in his smell.
"Mmm, my fluffy Spring pillow."
"Now I'm a fluffy pillow?"He said softly,"time for little Luca to go to sleep." I mildly heard him but I smiled into his chest and muttered.
"Correction, you're a fluffy Spring pillow and I love you..." Once those words slipped from my mouth, I fell into a deep sleep... my dreams once again becoming sweet, and for some reason filled with buttercup and daisy fields.