Chapter 2

NOAH'S POV

I sat on the large bed, waiting for Wesley to come back and I couldn't seem to stop the thoughts circulating in my mind.I don't want Wesley to feel pressured because he thinks it's what I want right now. I mean it totally is... but, Wesley is far too special to me to treat in any other way but kind. I mean what if I fail at this, and it's the worst experience of his life? What then... is it one of those moments where you think... 'hell no, never again' and then live together without anything intimate. I could probably live like that if it was what he wanted but... I'd be spending my life in the bathroom either having cold showers to which I'd probably get hypothermia or gaining one large bicep in my arm... which also isn't very attractive.
I just love him so much, and despite his changes... it's still the cute and feisty 'emo' kid from school. That's what he'll always be to me, because that had been the real him... right up to now. Sometimes... I do miss the 'old' us, but we can't go backwards, only forwards. If god had wanted us to go back in time he'd have created a time machine himself. That'd make it too easy to correct your mistakes. I sighed and lay back on the bed, shutting my eyes and waiting for him.
Wesley walked in and walked over to his side of the bed . "So I didn't know where to start..."he giggled, then tilted on top of me,"any ideas?" I'm already finding it difficult to maintain a cool head. it's for his benefit... I caressed his face and smiled warmly.
"Well I'm no expert but I don't think there is a starting point. We just let things go their own way. Why not just let me kiss you first, then go from there."
"Well I guess we're both virgins then."Wesley giggled then ran his fingers through my hair and started kissing my lips. I began to kiss him back slowly, and encased him in a gentle hug. I allowed one of my hands to venture into his hair gently tugging it back whilst my other smoothed the bottom of his back. Once we were both engrossed in our kiss, I let my tongue travel the length of his bottom lip, seeking for a clear entrance.
He sat up a little moved up my shirt then ended up taking off my shirt then went back to kissing me. I grinned into our kiss and spoke quietly.
"Someone's eager. Relax, I'm pretty sure my 'friend' isn't giving up on you anytime soon." I tugged at his shirt and placed my fingers just under the waistline of his jeans.
He pulled off his shirt then ran his fingers softly up my chest and started kissing up my neck. This is where I started to literally feel the ache and urgency, only I paced myself. He could end up backing out and I don't want to show my disappointment if he does. I ran my fingernails up his back and down again, forming soft white lines. My body automatically arched a little from the bed, and I just really wanted to flip him over on his back and move forward.
He went down a little his hands and unbuttoned my pants and started tugging them off. I couldn't control myself anymore and I grabbed his hands, forcing him onto his back then smiled as I spoke kissing his neck.
"I'm supposed to be the dominate one here." I brought his hands above his head and playfully bit certain areas of his neck. I whispered closely in his ear. "Besides, innocent little elves such as yourself shouldn't be doing that." I set free his hands and smoothed them over his chest, trailing my fingers across his stomach towards his belt. "This is my job." I grinned.
"Then do your job William."he smirked and smiled. I ended up getting us both fully unclothed pretty easily and placed myself on top of him fully, without any spaces between. I took hold of his hands again, linking our fingers and pulled up a little.
"I don't want to push my luck here or anything... but, you are sure right? I mean just tell me if you've had enough, and I'll just hold you instead."
"Don't back down. I'm sure I'm ready." He said with a soft smile. I smiled down at him and then claimed his mouth, this time introducing my tongue quite early. I set his hands free again and moved them across his sides, down to his waist, then sought out a certain area to play with. After a moment I abandoned his mouth, and kissed his neck as my free hand claimed his other hand, linking our fingers but I gripped his hair gently. It was one of those moment where you wanted to behave... to tell yourself not to push it but, you couldn't help it. Eventually I ended up having moved myself down, and was now placing tiny kisses on his stomach and across his hips.
"Now you're just a tease." Wesley groaned, looking down at me, "please?" I decided to glance up at him then smirked, gently tugging.
"I told you, you're being punished. For all those times you teased me. Are you going to tease me again?" I kissed his stomach, allowing my tongue stud to create circles.
"You know I will. It's me and you love it." Wesley smiled. I trailed my fingers slowly, and nodded.
"Hmm, then I guess this punishment may take a while." I brought my tongue just shy of his intimate area and then after teasing him for a good ten minutes, I finally gave into his soft groans and we made love... right through the night.