Chapter 14

"Um, Wesley... I think the mall is in the other direction." Noah called, his arms draped over Ralph and Luca. Luca looked really lost... I walked over and pulled Luca over to me.
"Mine." I said hugging Luca to me and playfully glaring at Noah. He flipped me off playfully, and then sighed a little.
"I'd never hurt you, Wesley. I'm just teasing. I'm hooked on Ralph so any flirting I do is purely innocent. I swear, nothing to worry about."
I tilted my head and smirked, "I never said I was mad." I looked at him, " Why aren't you and Ralph dating anyways. You two are adorable together. I know you still have feelings for me, but still you should ask Ralph out. He deserves it. Having to deal with you all day... Exhausting." I rolled my eyes and smiled at them. Noah lowered his head a little and then Luca must have realised the tension and salvaged it.
"Hey, let's get some ice-cream... we should totally do that. Right?"
I blinked, "Sorry for what I said, I wasn't thinking. Just go on your own time. And yeah ice cream sounds great." I kissed Luca's cheek. Luca smiled and Noah walked ahead, after saying in a very deep thought.
"I'll think about it, I just won't hurt Ralph with half-hearted feelings."
"Good, you deserve to be happy."I smiled at him, and then looked around, "Why don't we have a map? Or wait why can't there be people alive so we can ask someone directions?" I sighed. Luca chuckled a little as he kept his eyes on the ground.
"I'd probably run a mile or more if this place was crowded with people. Where's your sense of adventure?" He smirked at me, teasingly.
"It's still there, I'm just lazy." I smiled at him. Then looked ahead, " And we should probably stay out of apartment buildings those things creep me out." Noah turned his head back and grinned.
"Hey I spy a very nice, cute accessory shop. Who's with me?"
"ME! Totally want to buy some new accessories... or rather, take some." Luca jumped up and down in excitement.
"Is there sparkle spray?" I joked, and Ralph looked at me and laughed, "What? I'm sure you've been in this store called Charming Charlie's with your mom once.... Or for me a lot."
Noah gave me a smile and laughed too. Luca just eyed us like we'd gone mad.
"What the hell are you guys talking about?"
"Dear, It's a newer Accessory store, for girls. It has almost everything there, scarves,dresses, earrings, and all the way down to anything Sparkly including this spray called sparkle spray that makes you look sparkly." I smirked, "My mom use to tease me and my brother and spray it on us, Zayne would look at her with embarrassment and I just laughed." Noah glanced at Luca and suddenly his mischief spread across his face.
"I've had the most amazing idea!"
Luca glanced over at him, the curiosity visiting his face for a short while until he realised, and he backed away, his hands holding Noah off.
"Fucking back off, you freak. You ain't spraying me with no sparkly shit, I am not a vampire from Twilight, thank you!"
I looked at Noah and smiled, "What about we dump it on Noah and Ralph at night while they're sleeping." I looked back at Luca with a playful smirk. Luca halted from backing up and grinned at me.
"Hmm... now we're talking. I think we should play a little game. AND the losers have got to wear an item of women's clothing, and this sparkly spray vampire thing... who's in?" His face held a devilish glow.
I looked at Ralph, "Us against you two, And you also have to shave and cut all your hair off, yes that includes peubic areas too. Who's in?" I asked them. Noah thought with a mocking glint in his eye whilst pulling his 'fake' beard.
"Sounds interesting... but what's the game and what do you get if you win?"
"You two hate, our pranks correct. Well try to prank us. " I smirked, " Beat us at our own game. Right Luca?" Luca folded his arms, a rather smug look on his face.
"Oooh harsh, they'll cave trust me. They've not got the bottle to even dare." Noah glared at him but with a playful look in his eyes.
"Excuse me, runt, Ralph and I will totally beat your ass's at this game, trust me." (YOU :D
"Think so?" I smiled, "I'm not sure about that. To bad the internets down so you can't look up something."
"Oh we don't need it... this is going to be fun." Luca walked by me and stepped up to Noah, a few inches from his face as he grinned.
"You'll be crying us a river before you can breathe. Bring it on though, if you think you're hot enough."
"You already know I am." I winked at Noah. Yeah I'll still tease him, I had already informed him that'll never go away. So he better just deal. Noah's grin widened as he stared into Luca's eyes.
"Oh we'll bring it, we'll bring a shit load of it, and then you'll be crawling in tears at my feet." Luca wasn't the least bit worried, he simply gave a sarcastic laugh.
"Pfft, bitch please. I don't crawl, I slither... and there's no chance of anyone seeing that. Oh and... I don't cry easily, either."
"Anyways, we should get going we're babbling like school girls." Ralph suggested, " Oh and Luca, I love the hair."
Luca turned towards Ralph and frowned a little. "Huh, that's a bit random..." He said quietly.
Ralph shook his head and sighed, "You know I'm random, sweetie." He winked, then looked up at Noah and smiled, "That ice cream is sounding really good."
"You're right Ralphy it does." I said then looked around. I sighed, "Well we should start going it's getting late."