Author's Note

hellooo! 

My depiction of oneshots is a bit different. Lemme explain my style-

1. They will be mini stories that majorly skip a lot of important detail if it were a real book. 

2. They will almost always end on a cliffhanger

3. They will have good detail but not much to make sure it's still short

4. I will never make a story 1 parted (unless I don't really like the idea much or I don't know where I'm going with it) It will almost always 1 - 5 parted. 

5. There will be an a/n describing the details of the stuffs in an au

6. If there isn't good feedback I will take a break from that au, but will write to finish it off, it's just you'll have more than just one au to read rather than the one you don't like. 

7. 100.99% of the time the events are purely fictional, that other 0.1% I have taken events from the lore and added into the story, though most events even after I've taken real ones didn't happen. Like the 'catch me tubbo' memes. The exile part is true, but the meme itself isn't. Get what I mean? 

(if you said no feel free to ask questions and I'll answer with as much honesty and help as  i can, thank youu)

oh also, there will be a tw at the beginning of each excerpt, I'll try to catch each tw (If i don't get yours please notify me, pls) and the characters that are gonna be in the au. (my first au only had one tommy au, and that's it the rest of the characters are normal so ya only tommy a/n.)

that's basically it! Have fun with le angstt (and if I figure out how to write fluff I'll try fluff, no promises doe)