The Last Stream (Pt. 2)

TW//Death, gun, suicide, apologizing, public suicide note, swearing, police sirens, crying, 

Character's Included: Tommyinnit, Philza, Technoblade, Wilbur, Dream, Tubbo, Big Q + the chat

Tommy's POV

I watched the screen for a bit. 

Crystal_Heart - Tommy? Are you ok?! 

FAN_N0T_F0UND - I'M CALLING 999! 

Wilby_Go_Burrr - TOMMY?! WHAT HAPPENED? 

(A/N this is hard to write- I'm listening to fucking 'WTF' by nightcore-) 

My computer started ringing, and I realized it was a discord call. 

I didn't answer it. 

I left it ringing.

"..Hello stream.." I murmured, voice trembling, and my emotions standing on stilts. "..This is going to be my last stream.. I'm sorry." 

I watched my mods freak out too, and call 999. Even though I knew that even if the police would get here, they wouldn't get here in time. I know it. I read chat again.

WILBA - OMG THERE'S A GUN IN THE FRAME!! 

FAN_N0T_F0UND - OH MY GOD! THERE FUCKING IS! 

Phake_Philza - TOMMY! DON'T DO IT! PLEASE! IT'LL GET BETTER! 

I heard police sirens in the distance and I knew I had to hurry up. 

I stopped streaming and answered the discord call with facetime. The discord call was from Wilbur, and soon everyone online joined. I watched the names pile up in the call. Soon, Dream, Technoblade, Philza, Wilbur, Big Q, and Tubbo was in the call. It was deathly silent. 

"Kid.. what happened to you?" Philza asked, his voice breaking and trembling with each word. I was sure the police sirens (which were getting louder by the second) was picked up in the call. I picked up the gun off my desk. 

"I'm so sorry.." I whispered, my own voice trembling, my emotions falling and tripping over each other, soon the flood gates opened and I started sobbing. Shaking violently as a steady stream of tears fell down my cheeks. 

"No, don't do it Tommy!" Technoblade shouted, sounding heartbroken himself. 

"Please.. Tommy..?" Tubbo whispered, his face covered in tears. 

Everyone in the call was shouting at me to stop. I didn't want to listen. 

I didn't listen. 

I shifted my gaze to the gun. I held it up. The call got louder with the sounds of crying. 

Cach-ik! 

I loaded the gun. 

"TOMMY!! PLEASE! JUST, LISTEN!" 

"IT'LL GET BETTER!"

"YOU DON'T NEED TO DO THIS!" 

"PLEASE!" 

I rose the gun to my head, directly to my brain. 

"I'm.. so.. so sorry.." I whispered. The call got louder in my ears. 

"TOMMY! LISTEN! PLE-ASE! LISTEN!" 

"NO...! .. no.."

"TOMMY! IT'LL GET BETTER I SWEAR!" 

I took a breath.

Everything went into slow motion.

Every word slurring in my ears.

The police sirens as a background noise. (ooooOOooooOOOOoooooOo)

The shouting for me to stop. 

@nd !t @ll st0pp3d wh3n ! pvll3d th3 tr!gg3r.  

BANG! 

452 words