I Just Wanna go Home..

TW// implication of fainting, TNT explosions, burns, blood, scratches, swearing, degrading thoughts/ writing, apologizing for no reason, subtle manipulation, gore, thoughts of underage drug-taking/ underage drinking, exile, hiding injuries, 

Character's Included: Tommyinnit, Dream, Technoblade

Tommy's POV

I was chilling on my bed, windows and curtains open to let some air in. Listening to music on full volume, when my door burst open. Philza was standing, enraged expression etched into his features, an angry crease between his brows. His lips were tight, fists clenched. I jerked off my earbuds, and paused my music. 

"Y-.. yes?" I asked, accidentally stuttering, I was pretty terrified to be honest.. I haven't seen Philza this angry since.. since that. 

"GET OUT!!" He shouted, stomping his foot onto my carpeted floor to add tension. The unsupervised tension was as thick as tar. While the infuriated aroma was about the same as your mother when you forget your backpack at your house, and you're already late for school. 

"Um.. pardon?.." I nervously asked politely, fiddling with the edges of my black hoodie. 

"I MEAN GET. THE. FUCK. OUT!" He screamed, his eyes shining with anger. I hurriedly got out of bed and packed a quick small amount of items. I swished out my bedroom door, feeling Philza's eyes follow my every move, and ran to the door. I slipped on some sneakers, and rushed out the front door, picking up speed on the grass surrounding the plains. 

I didn't have any friends so I couldn't really go anywhere.

I wonder how long I have to stay out here? 

Forever. He doesn't want you back. Trust me. I'll keep you safe. 

Who.. who are you? 

Your protector. 

I gasped, and jolted awake, my bed drenched in sweat and tears. My face was covered in pent-up sadness, and there was red crescent-shaped blood marks on the insides of my palms. There was blood leaking out of the small scratches, shame because I was planning on building around Logstedshire today. 

I sighed, and changed my clothes quickly. I walked out of my tent after I was done, and a figure appeared on top of the obsidian surrounding the nether portal. Dream's netherite sparkled with purple particles, that I knew were mass amounts of enchantments. I walked out in iron armour just as Dream got out a shovel (which was also enchanted) and dug a small hole. I dropped all of my items eagerly as after this was over with I would be able to talk to Dream! Dream lit and dropped TNT in the small hole quickly. 

Too fast. 

My leg was definitely still in there. I let out a grunt of discomfort and stinging quickly followed the sharp stabbing pain. It looked a bit red. I pulled my leg out and hid it in a criss-cross formation on the floor. 

"I can't stay and talk today.. sadly, so have a good rest of your day, Tommy!" Dream called, making his way to the portal, and disappearing through it. 

Yes! 

I swiftly got up and looked through my chest in tnret.

Damn, I've used up all of my healing supplies.. 

I paced around inside of tnret and a warm feeling took over my leg, then it was burning. I glanced at it, and saw scratches and marks all over my leg, blood dripping out from a few. The whole area was covered in red exposed skin, my ankle just before the edge of my socks almost black skin. I felt woozy, but I fought away the urge to faint.