I'm Just so Tired of This Fucking Bullshit!!

Thanks for 250 reads and 13 votes! I'm working as hard as I can to get my motivation up for you, but just had to take a tiny little break. Also! I'm gonna be working on a brand new series that i'm naming 'The Laughing Disease' it's Tommyinnit angst ('cause I'm fuckin' HOOKED on Tommy angst and his arcs sooo). So check that out once it's posted! I'll keep you updated with that info btw if you're interested. 

TW// swearing, threatening, implication of murder and killing, accepting death, pure psychotic  behavior, cutting threads to important things, mention of killing, something taking control of you (?), 

Characters Included: Dream, Tommyinnit, Technically everyone, (mention of): Dream, Tubbo, Tommy's mother.. Kristin ig

SHORT! 

Tommy's POV

'You either come with me, or I'm gonna burn your discs.'

'Batman had his parents.. Spider-Man had uncle Ben... you can have Tubbo.'

'He described me as a pawn? This is checkmate. This is it. This is the end.'

'Because this isn't TOMMY SMP, or TUBBO SMP, THIS IS DREAM SMP, right?! So I can control the server if I have everything that everybody cares about!'

It's always been about the fucking discs. Everything. Everything I've ever been.. revolved around.. the discs.  Those.. those stupid discs. 

'I don't give a FUCK about Spirit okay?!'

'BURN SPIRIT! RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME! RIGHT NOW!'

It controlled me.. and everything around it. I don't fucking care if those discs mean a lot to me, their fucking garbage to me now. I don't want them anymore.. 

'For Tommy to be.. exiled from L'manburg.'

Tubbo knew at least...

'THE DISCS DON'T MATTER, TOMMY!! How could you not see that?!'

Tubbo's right. They don't matter. No matter how dear they are to me.. they don't matter. They don't! They really don't. I should break them. In front of dream. That would be.. SUCH a good revenge. 

I got up, and went to my enderchest. I opened it and snatched away Mellohi and Cat. I stood up, feeling.. something.. control me. It was like I was a literal puppet. Walking and moving.. automatically. I was so far away from my own control. Dream was usually in the nether, but this time, he showed up on the prime path and told me to come. That there was a damned festival. I didn't miss the fact that he was in all netherite. He led me to a festival where everyone was gathered around us.. behind glass. All of a sudden he got out his sword. The crowd audibly gasped. Rippling through a pretty extraordinary and colourful line of curses. 

"Give me the discs.. Tommy." Dream spoke in that deadly familiar tone that reminded me of..

'Put your things in the hole Tommy.' 

"No." I replied, still calm. Unlike past me, who would probably be like.. 

'U-uh.. no??' 

"Give them to me, Tommy, or I'll kill you." He spoke the last bit with more venom. The crowd around us tried to break the glass, but they couldn't. I could still hear them. They weren't talking anymore, they were murmuring conversation among themselves. 

"Oh really?" I provoked. The crowd started to quietly cheer as soon as I spoke. "Put your things in the hole Tommy! Batman had his parents, Spider-Man had Uncle Ben, You can have Tubbo! I don't give a FUCK about spirit!" I said in a mocking tone, putting my hands up in the quotations marks just to add to the atmosphere. 

"I'M JUST SO TIRED OF THIS FUCKING BULLSHIT!!" I shouted, stomping down my feet and clutching my hands in fists. I dug through my inventory and pulled out both mellohi and cat. Dream was too shocked to move. I moved my hands up to the sky and held them like a fucking breath of the wild weapon. "EVERYTHING REVOLVES AROUND THESE FUCKING DISCS!" I yelled again, tears threatening to come down as I remembered the last line. But I kept my tears at bay. 

"The discs don't matter Tommy, how could you not see that?"  I spoke, just loud enough for the crowd to hear, and definitely loud enough for Dream to hear. I brought the discs down heavily and thrown them to the stone floor. They smashed into a billion pieces. "Maybe Tubbo was right.." I spoke. Loud enough for everyone to hear. The crowd was deadly silent. Dream stood, frozen in fear of what I just did. It felt good. 

"Tommy.. I have one last question.." Dream spoke, regaining his composure once more. 

"Ask away." 

"Why.. Why did you care so much about your discs in the first place..?" Dream asked, lined with curiosity and a touch of... sympathy? 

"Hmm... because.. because it was my mother's last gi-ift to me?.." I spoke it out as a question so it'd seem like I was asking one, so my brain wouldn't make me cry my eyes out. Dream was taken aback by that answer, and was frozen mid-action on the field. I collapsed on my knees, scraping them up in the process, and corraled all the disc peices in a small mound. 

"What have I done..?" I whispered, and everyone.. definitely heard that. 

861 words